this is crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
do u know that if u accidently push certain buttons on your keyboard that they can do things that your mouse does.

i just went back the the otf with out using my mouse. the first thing that happened was that i made a f with a werid font then i was like holy hell thats cool but then i tried doing it again and i went back to the otf then i was like eek!

Spearhead
You mean like backspace, or alt+right arrow/left arrow?

yes D... stick out tongue

btw, sup xD

Commando Queen
Originally posted by DeNiro
do u know that if u accidently push certain buttons on your keyboard that they can do things that your mouse does.

i just went back the the otf with out using my mouse. the first thing that happened was that i made a f with a werid font then i was like holy hell thats cool but then i tried doing it again and i went back to the otf then i was like eek!
that happens to me when im tyoing pm's and i type to fast

DeNiro
spearhead happy thanksgiving

oo shit i rember your the master at the because ur s in ur name used to be all crazy and cool and u taughte me your ways of using the keyboard but i forgot them stick out tongue

Spearhead

DeNiro
If u were to tell me that my life depended on doing that S then i would just yell fuc-k

Spearhead
...your life depends on it shock

DeNiro
Delayed reaction--------------------------------------------FU-CKK

Nevermind
Originally posted by DeNiro

The whole world's cheering for you DeNiro.

DeNiro
When arent they, jeeze so much pressure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.