Kmc Party In Heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I know none of us are going to me in life unless u go out and search and what not which would be cool and creepy at the same time just kidding it would be cool

But i DeNiro say that we meet after we die in heaven and obviously u cant come if u go to hell stick out tongue

post on the thread if ur going

Crazy idea i know but when u smoke massive amounts of weed in your day u end up thinking alot more about random dumb shit then the stuff u should be thinking of roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
I'll meet everyone at the KMC Party in Hell. stick out tongue

Spearhead
Yes; when I die, I will see all of you there xD

Commando Queen
See ya there wink

Masrix
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Ken, your Carnage Sig Is the best sig ever made on KMC, carnage rocks laughing out loud

Coldfire
I'll be there stick out tongue

DeNiro
O sh-it I forgot to ask God if we could use his house first,,, CRAP

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Masrix
Ken, your Carnage Sig Is the best sig ever made on KMC, carnage rocks laughing out loud

I didn't make it. stick out tongue Some other guy did, but I forgot his name. confused

Originally posted by Coldfire
I'll be there stick out tongue

F.ucks yeah, we're gonna party like it's the end of the universe as we know it. We'll let those squares up in heaven have their goody 2 shoes party.

Nevermind
Wow, with all the powers and traveling around the world I can do when I die, I'm going to meet guys for a KMC party first thing.

Coldfire
I didn't make it. stick out tongue Some other guy did, but I forgot his name. confused

F.ucks yeah, we're gonna party like it's the end of the universe as we know it. We'll let those squares up in heaven have their goody 2 shoes party.
Ohhhh yeah hehe big grin

DeNiro
I hope the beer at your party in hell is as flat as a 13 year old girls boobs and that your weed tastes like poo poo

Nevermind
Originally posted by DeNiro
I hope the beer at your party in hell is as flat as a 13 year old girls boobs

laughing

DeNiro
dont laugh, millions of teenage girls are out there right now stuffing there bras disapointing young men everywhere

Nevermind
dont laugh, millions of teenage girls are out there right now stuffing there bras disapointing young men everywhere

yes girls....shifty

Commando Queen
my friend was a double d at 13 stick out tongue

Nevermind
Originally posted by Commando Queen
my friend was a double d at 13 stick out tongue

shock

DeNiro
actully the first girl i felt up in 7th grade was this half jamacian half white something chick and she had close to double D's

ooo to be young and stupid-- honestly though we are so stupid when we are young i didnt even try to go past feeling her up god i had to wait a entire year to know what 3rd base felt like

Wolflet
Sounds fun eek!

DeNiro
ooo yea im sorry but we got to many people coming and well maybe next time u can come Wolflet

JUST KIDDING eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.