Bane vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Washco
What'da guys think? I dont know too much about either. I got inspired by watching them on 'The Batman' cartoon. Looks like Solomon is stronger.

King_Mungi
Solomon is a lot stronger. In his strongest form he can go toe to toe with Superman

Piedmon
I assume you mean a weaker form of Grundy, like the one that appeared in Batman Long Halloween or a recent issue of Green Arrow.

WAYLL....

Grundy is indeed stronger. But Bane shouldn't be counted out--he's a skilled fighter. Afterall, Ra's Al Ghoul considered him worthy to be the Ubu (#1 Henchman).

I think that in a featureless environment, Grundy would overpower Bane. But give Bane some way to use his mind, and he could triumph.

NoFate007
Grundy wins 9.5/10, he's way too powerful for Bane.

leonidas
some grundys win 10/10 EASILY. the version that battles the entire jla, for instance. other, weaker versions bane would have a chance, but none of them are THAT weak and bane would likely need soem prep to beat any version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.