superman prime runs marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
Another gauntlet post here goes, he gets 1/2 hour rest between each fight everyone is powered to the max.\

1. juggernaut

2. thor buster ironman

3. grey hulk

4. cosmic spiderman

5. thor

6. beta ray bill

7. gladiator

8. silver surfer

9. Thanos (no guantlet ect)

10. galactus 3/4 strength

ImmortalOne
pfft

Whiteclipse
whats that suspossed to mean?

i don't know much about superman, is this a slaughter for or against supes?

Lucid Lui
I tell ya, i just get confused at how many Superman's there are. They should make a corp. Wouldn't make it any less confusing, but it sounds cool.

Anyway... Gladiator stops him...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I tell ya, i just get confused at how many Superman's there are. They should make a corp. Wouldn't make it any less confusing, but it sounds cool.

Anyway... Gladiator stops him...

No! Superman Prime has been in the Sun for thousands of years, he has been to the edge of the Universe and gained ultimate power. He has the powers of a god many times over, and a green lantern ring - the strongest weapon in the universe limited only by will, stronget will in the universe means unlimited power - he put a living star out with it. Even Galactus loses.

Magee
Yep. Superman Prime easily defeats everyone on that list. I'm not sure about a fully powered galactus though, could go either way imo.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Even Galactus loses.
Wrong.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110625165452/icarly/images/c/cf/Tumblr_l77cozjsvw1qztvowo1_400.gif

Magnon
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
Another gauntlet post here goes, he gets 1/2 hour rest between each fight everyone is powered to the max.\

1. juggernaut

2. thor buster ironman

3. grey hulk

4. cosmic spiderman

5. thor

6. beta ray bill

7. gladiator

8. silver surfer

9. Thanos (no guantlet ect)

10. galactus 3/4 strength

Superman Prime clears the gauntlet.

He'd have slight problems with the Trion Juggernaut (that is, afaik, the max powered Juggs) and 3/4 Galactus, but everyone else in that list gets utterly and swiftly destroyed (especially grey Hulk - lol).

Tony Stark
Can't get past #1

ThereIsHope
He loses to Galactus.

zeel
beats everyone minus galactus, and it depends on the version of juggs but i say he clears all minus big G, there is no way hes beating Big G not even close. And by the way superman prime is not a god many times over hes not even close hehe.

iceman24567
Makes it all the way to Galactus

Odekahn
Stops at 10

Mshinu
Juggs kills him.

DickBlazer
Makes it to galactus then its war

Whiteclipse
completely forgot I made this thread. The combatants are a little out of order lol

pym-ftw
Stops at Thanos

sCOURGE_0
He'll have trouble with Surfer, possibly lose
Thanos could win as long as he avoids a physical fight and can use telepathy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.