Aquaman & The Sub Mariner vs Thing & Mr Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place near the Ocean on the beach

DarkCrawler
Aquaman and Sub-Mariner.

Curbstomp.

Lucid Lui
Indeed...

outavodka
Aquaman and Namor make those boyfriends say uncle and share drinks with Macho Man Randy Savage,...OOOOHHH YEAH!, which is also kinda gay but only cuz guys who wear speedos the most part of their life are questionable, n so is aquaman becuz I SAID SO DAMNIT! MEN DONT SHOULDNT THE "GRACEFULLY IN THE WATER THING"

golem370
Thing would so give Sub Mariner a fight and Mr Fantastic was able to hold Thing when he was wraped Thing and Thing is stronger then Aquaman. He could cut the Air to Aqauman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aquaman and Sub-Mariner.

Curbstomp.

Dizzle
Thing can give Namor a fight, but will ultimately lose. Badly. Aquaman has telepathy. Is Reed resistant to telepathy without gadgets? Heck no. Hell, his magic hand alone would kill Reed.

xmarksthespot
I'm wondering would the magic hand turn Thing and Mr F back to normal?

golem370
Mr. Fantastic also has a degree of immunity to psychic attacks; his mind is as pliable and resilient as his body. Mind control is rarely effective on him. When it does work, it wears off sooner than it would a normal person.Reed's blood has never been drawn. Not even Wolverine’s adamantium claws, nor Terrax’s Cosmic Powered Protonic Axe are able to pierce/wound Mr. Fantastic’s malleable body.

jrodslam
Thing gets taken out quickly. Mr.Fantastic gets tied in a 100cl knot and used as a giant slingshot. They shoot Thing into the atmosphere, and leave Reed tied.

golem370
Sub Mariner who get beat by Thing

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Sub Mariner who get beat by Thing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

no

golem370
I would give him a 7.5/10 chance of beating Namor. He beat a guy who not only put down Mr Fantastic,absorded a Nova Blast and beat She Hulk. Thing beat the hell out of him without reciving one punch.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
I would give him a 7.5/10 chance of beating Namor. He beat a guy who not only put down Mr Fantastic,absorded a Nova Blast and beat She Hulk. Thing beat the hell out of him without reciving one punch.

With all that said, Namor beat Hulk. stick out tongue

Everytime Thing and Namor fought, Namor owned his ass. From the 60's till the 90's. Hopefully in Ultimate FF, they can tussle again and Thing gets his ass handed to him AGAIN. Thing is just a jobber when it comes to fighting Namor. He always needs help of his teammates. And you have the nerve to say Thing beats Namor 7.5/10? laughing laughing

golem370
Yes I do

jrodslam
^ To bad he never has ehh. At least not that ive even seen or heard of. Have you even seen Thing beat Namor?

grey fox
Aquman kicks things ass while namor throws reed over the atlantic.

Parallex
Namor is crazy strong and strong willed and is all about dogg'n out whoever he bangs wit( Hulk included)and tha new Aquaman is hard core, bad ass and a raw ass attitude. Ben and Reed get found floating somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.