Spell Check

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
My spell check isn't working.....I click on it...it tells me how many I have gotten wrong.. embarrasment ...but won't give any words to chose from...Is there a prob. with spell check?

Clovie
for me it is working fine

T.M
Mine is doing that to yes

which sucks cause my spelling to terrible lol

eggmayo
I use Google bar anyway.

T.M
Originally posted by eggmayo
I use Google bar anyway.

smart ass... stick out tongue

debbiejo
Is there anything we could do to fix this?

Fianna
Mine is doing the same.. messed

Storm
I always use the Spell check in Preview reply.

Imperial_Samura
Mine's on the blink, so I am typing replies in microsoft word, then cutting and pasting. Doesn't really take much longer then usual..... what?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by debbiejo
My spell check isn't working.....I click on it...it tells me how many I have gotten wrong.. embarrasment ...but won't give any words to chose from...Is there a prob. with spell check?

Mines too

Raz
Apologies for this. The problem has been fixed.

You may need to empty your browser cache to get the latest version of the speller.

debbiejo
Thanks RAZ....working now.... happy

Barker
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Mine's on the blink, so I am typing replies in microsoft word, then cutting and pasting. Doesn't really take much longer then usual..... what?
That Sucks Just A Bit.

Fianna
Originally posted by Raz
Apologies for this. The problem has been fixed.

You may need to empty your browser cache to get the latest version of the speller. Thanks Raz...that link really sorted out the internet on my laptop..obviously what it needed..messed happy

Inspectah Deck
Mines still isn't working

T.M
It is working for me now big grin

Raz
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Mines still isn't working I'm presuming you've cleared your cache as I directed?

If so, what browser and version are you using? I've tested in IE 6.0 and Firefox 1.x and it works.

Hit_and_Miss
That link doesn't seem to work for me... What exactly should I clear?

Raz
This shouldn't be a problem now, since its been over a week...

Inspectah Deck
It's working now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.