I went to the doctor yesterday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
After feeling tired and sick for almost a week.I went to the doctor,and he diagnosed me with Pfeiffer.I'll get to know if i really have Pfeiffer tommorow sad

T.M
Pfeiffer ?..... What the f**k?

Slay
Originally posted by T.M
Pfeiffer ?..... What the f**k?

Yeah thats how we call it in Holland confused

Anycrap,you feel really tired and sick sometimes you go yellow.It can last for 6 weeks sad

Clovie
what is cousing it? confused

Slay
Originally posted by Clovie
what is cousing it? confused

They call it the kissing disease.You get it through kissing people.So it's all my girlfriends fault mad
Luckily you can only get it once a lifetime...

Masrix
Thats not Good.... Yeah, In Canada Its Mono ...

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Slay
They call it the kissing disease.You get it through kissing people.So it's all my girlfriends fault mad
Luckily you can only get it once a lifetime...

We call in Mononeucleosis. I've had it, and it sucks. No energy and it affects your liver.

Last time I had it when I was 18, I lost 35 pounds in a month and a half...it was awful.

Masrix
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
We call in Mononeucleosis. I've had it, and it sucks. No energy and it affects your liver.

Last time I had it when I was 18, I lost 35 pounds in a month and a half...it was awful.

I never Turned Yellow Cause Of it (I had it last Year) Thats Why I Thought it was Hepi B at first. Mono Friggin Blows, I was sick for so long...

Slay
The doctor said it could last for 6 weeks.I have a cousin who had it for 4 weeks erm

Slay

Well it might as well be your fault shifty no expression

Masrix
The doctor said it could last for 6 weeks.I have a cousin who had it for 4 weeks erm

It lasted about 5 Weeks for me :P I couldn't get outa bed sucked.

Commando Queen
i have never had it..but my friend did .. she was out of school for almost two months big grin

DaCanadianMoose
Well it might as well be your fault shifty no expression

laughing out loud I haven't kissed you in ages.

T.M

Ahh Mononucleosis i know it yes

never had it though.

Commando Queen
heh.. i dunno. part of it shounds like fun.. and some parts not stick out tongue

Slay
laughing out loud I haven't kissed you in ages.

Such a shame shifty

Bloigen
I thought this was a joke about Michelle Pfeffier.

- Bloigen Shploigen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.