Downloadable Superman COMICS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wellings
hi, I just downloaded a copy of Superman Comics as an additional collection in DIGITAL FORMAT (it's cool, you should download it) , after browsing it, the more that I need to buy the Original hardcopy, i lost mine and now am looking for someone who is willing to sell their Superman Dead Series.

I'm looking for the release like the one I downloaded from this website:
"supermandownloads.web1000.com"
(just copy the above link and paste in your address bar, no WWW required, this is because they don't allow newbies like me to post links here)
You can see the preview if you don't want to purchase, I downloaded and I enjoyed reading it in this format. it's cheap by the way, and the pages are really BIG complete with worn and stained look.

Well, if you got a hardcopy please PM me if you want to sell it.

dionymnia
You know this is illegal, right? And the cross-posting seems to be more of an advertisement than a "hey, look what I found, fellow comics lovers!" kind of statement...if you are running the site, or associated with it, that's not cool. Encouraging others to pay to endanger themselves by downloading pirated material?

Cross-posted:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379056

The company hosting the web space has already been contacted regarding the issue, and it's really bad, considering the compliance form the server mandates for the Digital Millenium Copyright Act...

LandShark
what was so illegal about it?

Paola
Read carefully:

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.