What movie-stars/celebrities have you seen or met in real life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Honestly..

FistOfThe North
Honestly..

T.M
I saw Vic Reeves a while ago.

pity i can't stand him yes

FistOfThe North
Moved.

Bloigen
I've met the men of "Chewin' the Fat" (British Show)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1195000/images/_1195266_hemphill300.jpg

I've also met Peter Kay (Hilarious British Comedian)

http://newsfeed.tcm.ie/images/people/peterkaypa.jpg

I've also met some of the WWE stars when they came to Britain.

nastyyy
I've met Billy Zane (Titanic) and Stanislav Ianevski (Harry Potter and the golbet of fire). I want to see Britney Spears and Daniel Radcliffe...

Solo
Last year, I said hello to Will Ferrell at Squaw Valley, when I was night skiing. I didn't actually talk to him though. I also met a Steve McQueen lookalike at my hotel in San Francisco.

Mando
I met Breckin meyer at a food court in beverly hills last summer.

Solo
He actually hangs out in Beverly Hills?

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
He actually hangs out in Beverly Hills?

yes It would seem so.

Revan Souer
I have sex weekly with BigBird amd on occassion Gonzo joins in.
Thou today at the Supermarket I say AJ standing near the DVDs, she didnt say much. Infact she didnt even move but I took a picture, have no idea how she stands so still thou. Clever that she thought to wear the same outfit as her latest movie dont you think?

Nevermind
I've met Tori Amos at a signing.

CrazyInLove
oh I met Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell...... in my dreams.... it seemed so real though. HAHAHAHA!!! unfortunately I haven't met any celeb in real lifesad oh but I have seen Sammy Kershaw! I know someone who met Morgan Freeman, however!

tabby999
i met and had a chat to Mark "Chopper" Read, not a movie star, but they based a move on him. got some photos and my book signed

Susan-Storm
Danny Glover..Yeah when i was 2

xredemption
My dad was in a restuarant with Jerry Stiller & his wife. He also saw a play with Anthony Hopkins in it. He never actually met him though.

My brother served at a bar where Whitney Housten came too & he also sat next to Edward Norton at a restaurant, but he didn't want to be bothered.
My brothers girlfriend met a soap star, but they really shouldn't count that as a celebrity wink haha.

I personally haven't met anyone famous unless you consider Lala of MTV to be famous. I was on TRL.. =P

Wolfie
I met Dr. Demento at the LA County Faire. He was DJing outside the gate for a Weird Al concert.

I met Penn & Teller after their show at the Rio. They were signing autographs. Teller's a really cool guy, not much of a line to meet him so we got to chat a little (I know what you're thinking, he did talk). Penn had a huge line so it was like, "Hi, take the picture, sign the autograph, thanks for coming."

DeVi| D0do
I saw George Lucas once... I didn't realise it was him though. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye who looked amazingly like George Lucas but I figured what the hell would he be doing in NZ... Later that day I read an article saying he was holidaying here.

Mando
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I saw George Lucas once... I didn't realise it was him though. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye who looked amazingly like George Lucas but I figured what the hell would he be doing in NZ... Later that day I read an article saying he was holidaying here.

That's awesome, you should have approached. And then slapped him for putting Jar Jar in the mix.

xredemption
Well from the old topic...
My dad was in a restuarant with Jerry Stiller & his wife. He also saw a play with Anthony Hopkins in it. He never actually met him though.

My brother served at a bar where Whitney Housten came too & he also sat next to Edward Norton at a restaurant, but he didn't want to be bothered.
My brothers girlfriend met a soap star, but they really shouldn't count that as a celebrity haha.

I personally haven't met anyone famous unless you consider Lala of MTV to be famous. I was on TRL.. =P

And I just remembered that I also met Brain Cox (football player)
My other brother met Chili from TLC and my dad also met Sharon Stone

:-P

GCG
All seen, some talked to.

Ron Howard
Steven Spielberg
Tony Kushner
Eric Bana
Daniel Craig
Catherine McCormack
Geoffrey Rush
Brad Pitt
Orlando Vloom
James Cosmo
Brian Cox
Sean Bean
Ciaran Hinds
Rufus Sewell
Matthew Mardsen
Sienna Guillory
John Rhys-Davies
Cameron Richardson
Ali Hillis
Susan May Pratt
Sharon Stone
Rupert Everett
Russel Crowe
Joaqim Phoenix
Connie Nielsen
Oliver Reed
Djimon Hounsou
Luis Guzman

Mando
Originally posted by GCG

Ron Howard
Steven Spielberg
Tony Kushner
Eric Bana
Daniel Craig
Catherine McCormack
Geoffrey Rush
Brad Pitt
Orlando Vloom
James Cosmo
Brian Cox
Sean Bean
Ciaran Hinds
Rufus Sewell
Matthew Mardsen
Sienna Guillory
John Rhys-Davies
Cameron Richardson
Ali Hillis
Susan May Pratt
Sharon Stone
Rupert Everett
Russel Crowe
Joaqim Phoenix
Connie Nielsen
Oliver Reed
Djimon Hounsou
Luis Guzman

Interesting. Which did you enjoy speaking to the most?

mattador
Originally posted by GCG

Ron Howard
Steven Spielberg
Tony Kushner
Eric Bana
Daniel Craig
Catherine McCormack
Geoffrey Rush
Brad Pitt
Orlando Vloom
James Cosmo
Brian Cox
Sean Bean
Ciaran Hinds
Rufus Sewell
Matthew Mardsen
Sienna Guillory
John Rhys-Davies
Cameron Richardson
Ali Hillis
Susan May Pratt
Sharon Stone
Rupert Everett
Russel Crowe
Joaqim Phoenix
Connie Nielsen
Oliver Reed
Djimon Hounsou
Luis Guzman

Niiice cool

GCG
Originally posted by Mando
Interesting. Which did you enjoy speaking to the most?

Spileberg cause he is Spileberg. I was trying to get to talk about the next Indiana Jones but on-set, he couldnt discuss much.

Eric Bana, Russel Crowe & Sean Bean are pretty relaxed and are not really 'high'on their status. Maybe cause they are Australians.

Catherine McCormack is the character in Braveheart who falls in love with Wallce. Really sweet.

Joked around with Geoffrey Rush.

Oliver Reed speaks (spoke) a lot on the tipple. He was always on the tipple. So he always spoke. When someone else speaks it doesnt always register.

Orlando Bloom flatters himself. He can be a bit of a wanker. But I guess anyone can.

Solo
My brother met Ron Howard at a theatre in Cali. All he could think of saying was "I like Arrested Development".

hpfan811
the only person i have met (and not that famous) is travis tedford from little rascals he's 17 now! (but i met him when he was younger) but my mom and his mom and me and him ate lunch together at burger king after he had already made the movie. and i had a voice teacher named natalie loftin who won a singing competition. not very famous but to spread her here's her site: www.natalieloftin.net she beautiful. so no one that famous unfortunately!

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by hpfan811
the only person i have met (and not that famous) is travis tedford from little rascals he's 17 now! (but i met him when he was younger) but my mom and his mom and me and him ate lunch together at burger king after he had already made the movie. and i had a voice teacher named natalie loftin who won a singing competition. not very famous but to spread her here's her site: www.natalieloftin.net she beautiful. so no one that famous unfortunately!
Coolio eek!

Koala MeatPie
I oucne Said Hi to the most Popular Canadian Prime Minister that ever Lived (Uhh Trudeau)

Council#13
Liv Tyler's boing boings.

Murray
I know people who have met people:

My high school librarian had lunch with Brad Pitt and Christian Bale.
Two girls on my sisters lacrosse team are best buds with Michelle Rodriguez.
My sister met Michael Phelps.
My uncle's best friend is related to David Borenaz.
My uncle from Boston dated Matt Damon's grilfriend.
A few of my friends met Billy Boyd.

Oh, and Constantine from American Idol blew me a kiss once.

Etrigan
I've talked to Sean Connery for about ten seconds at the LXG London premiere.
He feels really tall when you're near him, like he's towering over you. He is actually a pretty tall guy, at least 6 foot something.

Murray
Originally posted by GCG

Ron Howard
Steven Spielberg
Tony Kushner
Eric Bana
Daniel Craig
Catherine McCormack
Geoffrey Rush
Brad Pitt
Orlando Vloom
James Cosmo
Brian Cox
Sean Bean
Ciaran Hinds
Rufus Sewell
Matthew Mardsen
Sienna Guillory
John Rhys-Davies
Cameron Richardson
Ali Hillis
Susan May Pratt
Sharon Stone
Rupert Everett
Russel Crowe
Joaqim Phoenix
Connie Nielsen
Oliver Reed
Djimon Hounsou
Luis Guzman

You are so damn lucky! I'd kill to meet them, any of them, really.

edwinian
i met anthony hopkins at a restaurant in staunton, va once. I forget what film he was making, but he came over to our table and was extremely generous with his time and friendliness....

FistOfThe North
Tim Robbins and Jesse Jackson came to by my job, on seperate occasions in downtown Boston, I think like 3 yrs ago. And Tim Robbins wife, i think Sarandon?, was on the cover of this movie magazine called "Premier" and I wanted to tell him but I didn't wanna bother. Thought It might've been dumb to. He was a few feet away from me too. I would've told him i loved "Shawshank" but i bet he hears it all the time.

And Jesse, when i saw him with just one guy, i thought to myself, *man, doesn't he have security with him* cause i bet there're alot of people who don't like him.

Oh and Arnold Shwartzenegger went to my friends school auditorium to make a speech. My friend said really short.

ladygrim
ive met none lucky me woohoo

PippinTook
Originally posted by Murray

eek! They met Billy Boyd?!?!?! Oooh I envy them. sad

....My mom ran into Drew Carrey once at a comedy club, but he wasn't famous then. Does that count?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Murray

O. M. G! Brad Pitt? Michelle Rodriguez?? Matt Damon??? Michael Phelps???? Constatine blew you a kiss!?!?!?!? OH MY GAWWD!

Fëanor
well i can't say i've met him, but i saw Usher at a club in Vegas!

Murray
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
O. M. G! Brad Pitt? Michelle Rodriguez?? Matt Damon??? Michael Phelps???? Constatine blew you a kiss!?!?!?!? OH MY GAWWD!

I know

And. . . my mom went to see Robert Redford. All of my siblings have met someone, except me. My older brother met George A. Romero, and I hated him for a few weeks because of that. I most jealous about Billy Boyd and Christian Bale.

I NEED TO MEET PEOPLE, FAMOUS PEOPLE!!!!!

hpfan811
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Coolio eek! [/QUOTE

he's the guy who played spanky... what's "coolio"?

JenR1215
um......

I meet George Bush's daddy when i was a baby back in '89 w00t

I cant remember but we have pictures sumwhere... confused

CrazyInLove

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by JenR1215
um......

I meet George Bush's daddy when i was a baby back in '89 w00t

I cant remember but we have pictures sumwhere... confused

sooo like you met George Bush? hahaha...

Council#13
i wish liv tyler's milk packs

FistOfThe North
I met dude from the NKOTB, the lead singer Jordan. He was my cousins boyfriend. She miscarriaged his baby. To bad.

Murray
bummer

Britrogue
I've seen Lee Evans perform live, and I've seen Will Young in concert. That's about it really.

lil bitchiness
I met and got an autograph from George Lucas, last March.

Fëanor
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I met and got an autograph from George Lucas, last March. oh you lucky beeeeeeeeyotch!!!! eek!

ILM is looking to fill some intern posts at their ranch, if anybody's interested.

botankus
My celebrity "to meet" hitlist:

1) Jodie Foster
2) Michael Douglas
3) Revan Sewer

NINExNINE
Some stars I have met,

Charlie Sheen
Martin Sheen
Kurt Russell
Edward James Almos
George Clooney
Mike Tyson
Michael Jordan
Steven Tyler
Lillo Brancato
Liza Minnelli
Pauly Shore
David Spade
Shaquille O'Neal
Shania Twain
Junior Seau
Jason Kidd
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho

..eh..can't think of any more

...can't remember

.Dance_Inside.
I have met Chuck Comeau from Simple Plan..thats it

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
My celebrity "to meet" hitlist:

1) Jodie Foster
2) Michael Douglas
3) Revan Sewer hahahahhahaha....so uh, when did revan become a celeb? huh

botankus
Since he stopped posting a lot and concentrated on his celebritism.

Britrogue
If Revan's now a celebrity, does that mean I now get to scan and upload that photograph I have of him???????????????? smokin'

botankus
Oooooh, do post!

How 'bout this: If he doesn't respond in 3 hours from this moment, scan and post it!

BobbyD
Nine X Nine, that is an impressive list. Where do you live that you've had the opportunity to meet these people?

botankus
Here's my list:

Olivia Newton John (not as powerful of a meeting as one would expect)
George Washington (he shared some of his crops with me)
Big Bird (just as studly in real life)
Joan of Arc (also an ex-girlfriend)
Gollum (he was annoying)
Kevin Federline (hit with car)

Britrogue
I'm in agreement!

NINExNINE
Originally posted by BobbyD
Nine X Nine, that is an impressive list. Where do you live that you've had the opportunity to meet these people?

Thanks Bobby D,
I honestly just run into them. I have a habit of keeping a camera in arms reach, so when someone does cross my path, I immediately photograph the moment. Out of all the stars though, Charlie Sheen was the most down to earth person, did not for one moment act like he was above you.

NINExNINE

Oops, you also asked where I live. I live in the best city ever..Phoenix, Arizona!

bubbaxxx
i met tom cruise at my psychiatrist

BobbyD
Nine x Nine, are you the entertainment industry? Did you see all of these people in Phoenix? I'm amazed at the list...and the quantity!

manjaro
remember that comedian lady? i forgot her name...she wears nothing but pant suits and she was accused of molesting her adopted children a few years back?.....well i met her at a hotel in west palm beach like 3 yrs ago...i gave her some bullshit about how i was her biggest fan, and how i watch her comedy specials on tv all the time, but she was pretty nice tho. i was all like "im not bothering you am i?" and she was like no...so i chatted her up for a good minitue, and she was cool...apparnetly she was doing a gig in town. its funny becuase i was gonna tell all my friends and family to come quick but they wouldnt know who she was, and i didnt wanna push my luck

manjaro
ok i had to look her up, Paula Poundstone

darth_royke
pierce brosnan.

NINExNINE
Nine x Nine, are you the entertainment industry? Did you see all of these people in Phoenix? I'm amazed at the list...and the quantity!

No, I am not in the entertainment industry, I simply watch movies -and remember faces very well. My list is pretty good, hopefully famous people keep visiting Phoenix..cause I will have my camera and conversation ready!

masterkit
well i guess he isnt a celebrity per say and also i didnt actually meet him but my cousins did

Tony Hawk and they washed his car for him and they have his autograph

the weird thing is, is t hat i live in the middle of south dakota and thats the middle of nowhere so its weird he was there

Krone
i met Colin Farrell in ireland , blokes a legend, the Liverpool team (or some of it) i also saw Jonny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly at the Pirates of the Carribean 2 premier they're so nice except Orlando Bloom hes a ***

Maple Sugar
I Saw jodie foster in real life..that is all

vintageSW77
Dave Prowse,Kenny baker,linda blair(really friendly),jorge garcia,ray park,bruce boxleitner,patrick stewart,christopher ecclestone,alice krieg,andy serkis,anthony daniels,brent spiner,adam ant,gunnar hansen,adam west,liam gallagher,pavarotti,peter kay,tyler mane,ken russel,steve coogan,Malcolm Mclaren,robbie coltrane(miserable),Victor Meldrew(REALLY MISERABLE)the irritating ginger Harry Potter twins,the tuvok guy....those come to mind.......not A list celebs but celebs..

Bands-
Nirvana
Joe Stummer(The Clash)
Stone Roses
Public Enemy,LL,Run Dmc,Beasties.........loads

vintageSW77
Me n Dave (DARTH VADER) Prowse

Morning_Glory
i saw Jared Leto ermm

lil bitchiness
I met George Lucas and John Williams 2 years ago. Outside Abbey where the new sontrack for Ep III was recorded. He signed my autograph and i took a horrible photo of him.

John Williams is such a nice man! He was very polite and very keen to speak to us. (there were only 2 of us. Some star wars GEEK and me...)

Britrogue
Lee Evans and Evanescence most recently.

~Flamboyant~
My mom worked in the same building as Billy Joel's ex-girlfriend. And then one day he came to visit, and was standing right outside the room she was in. But she was too afraid to leave the room or say hi.

botankus
I've met Christina Aguilerra a few times. The only thing I remember about her is that she smelled like raw cabbage and couldn't stop flatulating. One of those times we were both in bed, so it was really a turn-off.

SelphieT
Rob Zombie

DarthLazious
Bonnie Hunt cause she is my cousin.

I also met Jack Nicholson.

jdea
My dad knew Sean Paul's family, but an even bigger encounter was when my cousin met Michael Jordan on an airplane and he told her she was pretty and signed a photo... IDK why MJ had to do that, because her head got so big and she still uses that to deflect anyone calling her less than pretty "that's not what Michael Jordan said", plus she met Method Man recently

I on the other hand met the local wheather man and accidentally ignored him while he was calling for me to ask a question as I walked off stage, It was so embarassing as it aired on Fox and my band teacher kept a copy in which my class watched... plus the audience was well over 200 people

SpaceMonkey
I saw Kevin Smith at AMC in Woodland Hills, CA after a preview screening for Catch & Release. He was getting into an elevator and I told hurriedly told him I loved him to which he smiled and nodded. After the elevator closed I realized how gay I must have sounded. Hahaha!

vintageSW77
ive met amongst others
Bruce Campbell
Robert Englund
Linda Blair
Doug Bradley
Ray Park
Dave Prowse
Peter Mayhew
Kenny Baker
Warwick Davies
Jeremy Bullock
Caroline Munro
Valerie Leon
Martine Beswicke
Ingrid Pitt
Murray Melvin
Nick Courtney
Liz Sladen
Malcolm McDowall ----selling a spare auto on my ebay btw
and others i cant remember

Ive seen a lot too,most of the Heroes cast,Star Trek folk,Who folk,Lost folk,Stargate folk...yip ive been to conventions.

DeVuL
I haven't met any... bawling

I'm such a loser...

depardu42
I once met Fred Mascherino. Super nice guy.

Mr Parker
Live in the midwest so the only ones i have been fortunate to meet are ones some people probably havent heard of.
Gary Sandy from WKRP IN CINCINNATTI and
Gil Gerard and Erin Grey from Buck Rogers in the 25th century.
thats about it.

Mr Parker
I also met Mark Goddard who played Don West on Lost In Space.Oh and kenny Baker-R2D2.

lorson223
I've seen Billy Zane (Titanic). I would like to meet him.

jaden101
Ewan Mcgregor
Samuel L Jackson
JK Rowling
Stephen Hendry (snooker player)
the Queen (does she count as a celebrity?)

wicker_man
Bands/Artists I've Met:

4ft Fingers

Abgott, Airbourne, Akercocke, Alestorm, American Head Charge, The Answer, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy & Army of Freshmen

Beat Union, The Berzerker, Betty Curse, Bleeding Through, Breed 77 & Cannibal Corpse

Conquest of Steel, Cryptopsy, Dark Tranquility, Decapitated, The Deftones, Destruction & Dragonforce

Feeder, Fightstar, Gallhammer, Hellyeah, In This Moment, Lacuna Coil, Lamb of God & Lamb Quartet

Mastodon, Mindwarp, Ministry, Napalm Death & Nightwish (with Tajira)

Obituary, Onslaught, Opeth, Omnium Gatherum, Panic Cell & Paradise Lost

Reel Big Fish, The Rotted, Rotting Christ, Satyricon, Shadows Fall, Skindred, Society 1 & Speed Theory

Soilwork, Ted Maul, Testament, Therapy?, Trivium, Turisas & Within Temptation, World Inferno/Friendship Society

And (unknown) members of Blackout, BMTH, Dir En Grey and YMAS

Vas Kallas (Hanzel und Gretyl), Kerry King (Slayer), Roy Magora (Stone Sour), Gareth Davies (Funeral For A Friend) & Snowy White

Ben Ward (Orange Goblin), Ralph Santolla, Jack Owen and Steve Aheim (Deicide), Jonathan Davies and Fieldy (KoRn), Mark Hunter, Rob Arnold & Matt DeVries (Chimaira) & Corey Taylor (Slipknot/Stone Sour)

Richie Edwards (Stone Gods), Uriah Duffy & Timothy Drury (Whitesnake) ,Lauren Harris
Byron Davis, Doc Coyle & Corey Pierce (God Forbid), Jacoby Shadix & Tobin Esperance (Papa Roach)

Alex P. Carter (Hexes), Blacky and Away (Voivod), Rob and Paul (Pendulum), Kirk and Rex (Down),
John Fred Young (Black Stone Cherry) & Robb Reiner (Anvil)

Lemmy & Mickey Dee (Motorhead), Fernando Ribeiro (Moonspell), Brendan B. Brown (Wheatus), Paul Allender and Sarah Jezebel (Cradle of Filth), Neil Fallon (Clutch), Michael Romano (Symphony-X), John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess & Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Twiggy Ramirez (Marilyn Manson)

Phil Demmel (Machine Head), Claudio Sanchez (Coheed and Cambria), Page and Jay (Bullet for my Valentine), Ian Hill (Judas Priest), Oxy Moron (The Damned) & Adrian Erlandsson (Ex-Cradle of Filth)

OTHERS: Bruce Campbell (The Evil Dead Trilogy), Fearne Cotton, Simon McCorkindale (Jaws 3), Rita Haney (Dimebag's Ex-G/F), Russell Howard (Mock The Week), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters 1 & 2), Chris Ryan (Ex-SAS), Richard Felix (Ex-Most Haunted), Caroline Munro (Dracula AD 1972), & Robert Englund (Nightmare on Elm Street Saga), Adrian Edmondson (Bottom/The Young Ones), Kate O'Mara (Doctor Who)

Tom Savini (Dawn of the Dead), John Hurt (Alien), Carrie Henn (Aliens), Bill Oddie & Tim Brooke-Taylor (The Goodies), Charles Dance (Michael Collins), Mike Christopher (Dawn of the Dead), Karen Allen (ROTLA), Paul Freeman (ROTLA), Peter Sallis (LOTSW & Wallace and Gromit), Lord Richard Attenborough (Jurassic Park, Great Escape) and Ian Whyte (AvP 1&2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.