Parallax vs. Hulkbuster and Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who takes it?

Scoobless
Hulkbuster?... wtf is that piece of crap doing in there?

RKT would eat Parallax though

ALEMASTER
dude parallax can rip time and space parallax would wipe the floor with them

leonheartmm
why the hell do people give rune king thor such a high rank, hes below galactus! parallex would eat em both, then hell eat their worlds too.

sam_drugbringer
Parallax the yellow deamon? or Parallax after hal absorbed the battery and called himself that?

Ethier way, I'd give it to RKT. Odin simply has better feats.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Parallax the yellow deamon? or Parallax after hal absorbed the battery and called himself that?

Ethier way, I'd give it to RKT. Odin simply has better feats.

the hal jordan one...

Parallex
Hal as Parallax was pretty much God dude.

roughrider
Originally posted by Parallex
Hal as Parallax was pretty much God dude.

Wasn't he taken down by an arrow from Ollie Queen?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by roughrider
Wasn't he taken down by an arrow from Ollie Queen?

What the f**k? If that is the case, then Hulkbuster and RKT would eat him.

Lucid Lui
Rune King Thor... We barely even saw what he was capable of.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Rune King Thor... We barely even saw what he was capable of.

based on a member of this forums, he is Odin and a half.

Avalonofthewind
Wait till Juntai sees this one...

Mider
parallax losing cause of an arrow wow PIS TIMES 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000 BREATHS THE 0 KEY IS GONNA OVERHEAT IF I USE THE 0'S REQUIRED TO MAKE MY STATMENT EVEN A FRACTION TRUE!

Juntai
Ollie's arrow is what got him, sure, but only after the divine wrath of god came and battled Hal and depowered him.
But prior to that? Please.
He'd eat these guys alive.
This man erased the universe, and was creating a new one with one hand, while fighting off tons of characters throughout history with the other. He had solar systems pouring from his fingertips!
What feats do these guys have beyond that?
God had to send Spectre to stop him, that's about as high as it gets on the foodchain people.
If a mere pantheon God would have been able to stop him, I'm sure one of them would have tried, but they were too busy being erased from the timeline.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Wait till Juntai sees this one... Got it covered.
wink

The Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
Ollie's arrow is what got him, sure, but only after the divine wrath of god came and battled Hal and depowered him.
But prior to that? Please.
He'd eat these guys alive.
This man erased the universe, and was creating a new one with one hand, while fighting off tons of characters throughout history with the other. He had solar systems pouring from his fingertips!
What feats do these guys have beyond that?
God had to send Spectre to stop him, that's about as high as it gets on the foodchain people.
If a mere pantheon God would have been able to stop him, I'm sure one of them would have tried, but they were too busy being erased from the timeline.
Happy Dance

Mider
parallax wins with out even breaking a sweat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.