Deadpool vs. The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Deadpool's been hired, and kidnaps Tick's other favourite sidekick, Little Wooden Boy!

Tick: Villan!! Get ready to feel the power of my SPPOOOOONNNNN!!!!

Deadpool: Spoon, eh? FORK YOU BUDDY, FORK YOU!! Come over here and we'll have a knife time!!! ( sings: Fightfightfight, Bloodbloodblood...)death Happy Dance

soleran30
Tick has gotta win this one the psuedo-witty comments of Wade will bounce right off that blue tick skin!

roughrider
Where's all the Deadpool and Tick fans?? eek!

willRules
Deadpool will kill that blue queer!!!

grey fox
Nah , tick has nigh invulnerability

ImmortalOne
Are you nuts ???

the tick wo|jld kill anyone !!!
even the reed force !!!

sp00000000000000000000000n !!!

roughrider
Where is the Tick these days anyway?

StyleTime
In syndication on Toon Disney.

Marcus4600
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Fork you buddy! Let's have a silverware battle!

Yay yay it's fighty time, fighty time, blood blood blood.

Thorin
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool will kill that blue queer!!! laughing blue queer, priceless, deadpool wins, unless tick comes on to him

King KAM
i think Deapool wions both battles......DP can do voices....and he is just too random...even for the tick....plus DD has a gun.....

soleran30
See this is where everyone forgets how faithful arthur really is! I mean he is the true comic relief and after DP sees him roll'n in and static guy and sea urchin they win cuz DP dies of laughter over and over again the end!

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
See this is where everyone forgets how faithful arthur really is! I mean he is the true comic relief and after DP sees him roll'n in and static guy and sea urchin they win cuz DP dies of laughter over and over again the end! possible....

soleran30
yeah seriously cuz after static guy starts to rub his big arse lame carpet costume to get a static charge to zap DP you know he couldn't kill them he would wanna make them all pets!

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
yeah seriously cuz after static guy starts to rub his big arse lame carpet costume to get a static charge to zap DP you know he couldn't kill them he would wanna make them all pets! not if the pay is right...if the pay is right he'll even shoot babies....he wont like it...but he'll do it...

Scoobless
It's Fight-Man all over again!

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.