Have you read Stan Lee's Bio-Autography?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
well.... have you? smile

I found it pretty interesting.... it gives you a lot of the history of Marvel and Timely comics, their characters as well as the disputes over character creator credit .... if you haven't read it it's worth picking up

yes

Ultimate Hulk43
What does it say?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
What does it say?

Well it's a book... it says a lot

It goes over his childhood, his first jobs, his time in the army, changing his name, working for Timely, creating Marvel, goes over the character creation process, etc....

I'd recommend it to other comic readers

Sir Whirlysplat
No but I will at Chistmas smile Thanks Scoobs

DigiMark007
My "To Read" list is long...but I'll put it on there, and might get to it eventually...could be interesting. And Stan The-Man is nothing if not an exciting (if slightly cheesy) writer.

botcherby
I'm not interested in the guys life, but his interviews always say the same thing about character creation, character credit, this and that... I'm sure I've heard it all before... so for me I'm probably not going to buy it. Although I would expect that all the marvel related stuff aforementioned will be well written compared to him talking in interviews.

Thanks for the heads up tho smile

Disappear
i prefer the fifth best thing; roger: the stan lee experience... if he puts out a book, i'll be on that.

ScarletSpider
I forget where it was said, I think maybe somewhere on buzzscope.com, but Stan is most accurately described as a cross between Shakespeare and P.T. Barnum.

Wild Cowboy
Nice sig SS !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.