Darkseid vs. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Getting exposed again in the DS respect thread to what he's fully capable of, including stalemating Galactus, makes me wonder about how a full-powered DS does against Surtur with Twilight sword.

golem370
I personally thing he win but it would be one hell of a fight

DrDoom101
Originally posted by golem370
I personally thing he win but it would be one hell of a fight

who's he?

golem370
Darkseid if he pre crisis

Crease
Darksied has stalemated Big G? Where please, I must have.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by roughrider
Getting exposed again in the DS respect thread to what he's fully capable of, including stalemating Galactus, makes me wonder about how a full-powered DS does against Surtur with Twilight sword.

If its current then he gets taken out without a doubt. If its Pre-Crisis then i'll go with him.

sam_drugbringer
Pre-Crisis darksied is almost the same as post, he just didn't job as much.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Pre-Crisis darksied is almost the same as post, he just didn't job as much.

Pre C had far better feats and didnt get wrecked by Supes. Pre C Supes feared Pre C DS. Thats just not the case in current continuity. Theyre just writen totaly differently. That makes the difference. Surtur would slaughter current DS. He wouldnt Pre C DS imo

golem370
Well Surtur is Immortal.
Surtur-Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Master warrior and swordsman, but relies mostly on other powers
Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Surtur has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, generation of intense heat and flame, levitation, molecular manipulation of himself, interdimensional teleportation, and virtual immortality

roughrider
Originally posted by Crease
Darksied has stalemated Big G? Where please, I must have.

Apparently this was a direct Darkseid vs. Galactus crossover; Silver Surfer made an appearence. Scans are in Darkseid respect thread; looks like a good standoff.

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
Well Surtur is Immortal.
Surtur-Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Master warrior and swordsman, but relies mostly on other powers
Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Surtur has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, generation of intense heat and flame, levitation, molecular manipulation of himself, interdimensional teleportation, and virtual immortality

And he is over 1000 feet tall.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by roughrider
Apparently this was a direct Darkseid vs. Galactus crossover; Silver Surfer made an appearence. Scans are in Darkseid respect thread; looks like a good standoff.

He never stalemated him at all. Whoever said that hasnt read said crossover(The Hunger)

DS's omega beams had no effect on Galactus whatsoever and Silver surfer rocked Orion.

leonidas
probably darkseid. and if they fight on darkseid's world and he fights as he truly has been depicted in the past, darkseid is ALSO a giant, though i don't know how tall. besides, size doesn't matter when it comes to the omega effect . . .

roughrider
One weakness of Darkseid is, if he gets angry, then he gets sloppy with strategy. Surtur seems better at keeping his emotions in check.
Could Darkseid somehow make himself equal in size, to Surtur?

Darksaint
^^ New Gods are gigantic themselves. It's the boom tubes that make them comparable in size to where ever dimension they are traveling to, say earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.