NFS: Most Wanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Car Guru
I think that Need For Speed Most Wanted is the best need for speed ever made. I think that it might even be better than other racing games in the same class as it. For instance, games like Forza Motor Sport and Gran Tourismo 4 are made to look like they were made in the 1980's.

What do you think?

Ken Kenobi
They were made to look like they were made in the 1980's? roll eyes (sarcastic) I think you mean to say that Most Wanted makes them look like they were developed in the 80's, which is complete bullshit since games in the 80's were side scrollers or 2D-simulated 3D. If anything it would make them seem pale by comparison, but not from a different era.

I'm waiting to pass judgement on this game, as I haven't played it yet. It's being delivered to my house sometime in the next 2 weeks (I won it with my 360, but they didn't have enough in stock to ship out so I got Kameo instead and told me to wait for NFS).

RedAlertv2
It looks pretty cool, though I havent played it. I like that they are bringing cops back in, bringing back the goodness of Hot Pursuit

Car Guru
The good thing about Most Wanted is that they have finaly bought super cars into racing games and even better than that is that they have made them tunable. So instead of driving a 179bhp Golf GTi, you can now drive a 500bhp Dodge SRT-10 or a 502bhp Lamborghini Gallardo. Also, the graphics on the game are fantastic and make the game so ralistic which is what I was getting at with my first comment.

Cinemaddiction
I bought it, and I love it. I'm up to No. 10 on the Black List with a modified Cobalt SS. Yes, a Cobalt. Speedy, easy to handle, cheap to upgrade, and apparently I'm doing fine with it, having knocked off 6 listed racers.

Ast
I didnt like it, though it was better than NFSU2 which I hated, but I give the top NFS to the first underground.

MW still has the boring open world stuff like U2, and the customization is really downgraded. Plus the core driving doesnt compare to other arcade racers like Burnout or Midnight Club.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.