Saw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
Saw,

I Think It was a great and very Clever movie, But what did all you think. I'm not sure If it should be classed as a horror though.. Also too many rumers got out that it was extreamly bloody and it really wasn't stick out tongue

~Mas

the.shape
I didn't really like it. I need to watch it again some time because I can't even remember what it was about. All I know is there were two guys trapped in an obscure looking room, one of them was a doctor I think?And there was this girl that had this weird thing on her head.

Masrix
Originally posted by the.shape
I didn't really like it. I need to watch it again some time because I can't even remember what it was about. All I know is there were two guys trapped in an obscure looking room, one of them was a doctor I think?And there was this girl that had this weird thing on her head.
laughing out loud Something Like that.. It was very clever in aspects.

LizzyT123
I truly didn't like it as much as the first. I'd have to watch the movie again alone, because my brother and dad watched it with me, and my brother was constantly bashing the movie as we watched it. But, I deffinetly like the 2nd compared to the first.

Yeah, and there really wasn't all that much blood in the first. The second has way more smile

Masrix
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I truly didn't like it as much as the first. I'd have to watch the movie again alone, because my brother and dad watched it with me, and my brother was constantly bashing the movie as we watched it. But, I deffinetly like the 2nd compared to the first.

Yeah, and there really wasn't all that much blood in the first. The second has way more smile

Is the second one good? Haven't Seen it

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Masrix
Is the second one good? Haven't Seen it

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. But you might think otherwise. Usually its the people who were disappointed with the first think the second one was great. And then its the people who loved the first hate the second. Its weird. But, I deffinetly recomend it. How old are you?

Masrix
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. But you might think otherwise. Usually its the people who were disappointed with the first think the second one was great. And then its the people who loved the first hate the second. Its weird. But, I deffinetly recomend it. How old are you?

15, You?

LizzyT123
14, luckily my dad can be quite lenient, lol, he let me and my 15 year old friend see Saw II together. You should see it if you can get someone to take you. smile

Masrix
14, luckily my dad can be quite lenient, lol, he let me and my 15 year old friend see Saw II together. You should see it if you can get someone to take you. smile

Since I live in Atlantic Canda we have differant Ratin, its pg14 here big grin

LizzyT123
ah! Lucky! Here in dumb America is rated R, which is 17 years old if your alone, and 21 if you bring someone with you. Man, I wish I lived in good old Canada, eh? lol

Impediment
There is already a thread about Saw in this forum. Also Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw Twenty-f*cking-nine. You should always use the search feature before starting a new thread. This thread is unnecessary.

BackFire
Originally posted by Impediment
There is already a thread about Saw in this forum. Also Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw Twenty-f*cking-nine. You should always use the search feature before starting a new thread. This thread is unnecessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.