Beast vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Battle of the fur balls. Who wins?

Some people say Beast can lift 40 tons. We know how strong Sasquatch is. Will Beasts' agility get him a win over the Sasquatch?

I do not think so.

King_Mungi
Nope, his stronger, more durable and more intelligent. Sas wins.

KharmaDog
I'm pretty sure this fight has been done before. But anyways....

I don't know if Sas is more intelligent than Beast, I personally would doubt it. But Beast's strength is not even close to Sas'. Sas' agility is amazing for a big guy, probably the most agile out of the heavy hitters, but beast takes that. Fighting ability would be dead even.

Based on that I'd say Sas take oout Hank. The strength is too much of a factor.

King_Mungi
How much smarter is Hank compared to Bruce Banner? since Walter is smarter than him.

snoopdogg
I would say Hank and Walter are pretty equal in intelligence.

roughrider
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I would say Hank and Walter are pretty equal in intelligence.

I agree; only thing Hank has over Walter is agility. Walter has big advantages in size, strength and reach. Sasquatch wins.

King_Mungi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Respect the man in orangesmile

olympian
Sasquatch without a doubt.

guy222
walter

Mindset
Originally posted by King_Mungi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Respect the man in orangesmile

I could do that

psycho gundam
walter donkey kong drums all over beast.

snoopdogg
I think the Beast that was amped after being kissed by the chick in X-Factor would give Walter a good run. He had Thing level strength along with his own agility and speed to boot.

Citizen V
Squatch in a stomp.

Faceman
Originally posted by Citizen V
Squatch in a stomp.

Agreed.

Endrict Nuul
Sas stomps....

Phantom Zone
Toast...surely.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by King_Mungi
How much smarter is Hank compared to Bruce Banner? since Walter is smarter than him.

I have to disagree on this.

Banner is part of the elite, with Doom, Richards, Stark and Pym

psycho gundam
walter is a close second to banner's intellect and knowledge

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I have to disagree on this.

Banner is part of the elite, with Doom, Richards, Stark and Pym

On what grounds? As Banner has said Walter and him are equals and Mr.Fantastic even went to Walter before due to he didn't have the knowledge in areas Walter did.

guy222
poor beast

Brutacus
Originally posted by -K-M-
On what grounds? As Banner has said Walter and him are equals and Mr.Fantastic even went to Walter before due to he didn't have the knowledge in areas Walter did.

What has sasquatch done that make's him more smarter than beast??
I mean beast did cure the legacy virus.

In a fight I'm pretty sure the beast would lose.

Endrict Nuul
Sassy in a stomp.

Metalmanx
I think this would be a long fight, simply because of Beast's speed and agility. Beast could lay some damage on him, too, as we've seen him able to hurt Hulk a bit every now and then. But ultimately, Sassy would win through a lucky shot and then subsequent blows afterwards.

Blight
Man... no one even had to bring up Tanaraq. Thank the lord.

StiltmanFTW
Sasquatch stomps him.

wannabe
If Beast would have gone more into his powers and fighting abilities over the years, i would give him a few wins, but since he's more of a brain guy for the X-Men than a weapon to throw into a fight, he loses.

Mindset
On what grounds? As Banner has said Walter and him are equals and Mr.Fantastic even went to Walter before due to he didn't have the knowledge in areas Walter did. Reed just wanted to make the loser feel needed.

wannabe
What does having more knowledge in some scientific areas have to do with intelligence? confused

-K-M-
Originally posted by wannabe
What does having more knowledge in some scientific areas have to do with intelligence? confused

This serious?

wannabe
This serious?
Yes!

Example:
Just because Watson and Crick had more knowledge in their field of scientific expertise (Biochemistry) than Einstein, doesn't mean they were necessarily more intelligent than Einstein. It only means it was THEIR field of expertise, the thing they studied their whole life, and not Albert's.

-K-M-
Originally posted by wannabe
Yes!

Example:
Just because Watson and Crick had more knowledge in their field of scientific expertise (Biochemistry) than Einstein, doesn't mean they were necessarily more intelligent than Einstein. It only means it was THEIR field of expertise, the thing they studied their whole life, and not Albert's.

You would have a point if that was the only feat of his intelligence, but that was merely one example I listed. He has also reprogrammed multiple people's genetics giving them different powers, developed technology that was used on gods, created portals to different dimensions, he easily works with Plodex technology when the combined intelligence of Iron Man, Stringray, Black Knight and Yellowjacket could barely understand it. He works in different fields of science, but that example was to show his intelligence and yes being knowledgable in an area where even Reed says he is better is quite the feat.

Sin I AM
i love your sig K M that would make an awesome comic book cover

Grinning Goku
Walter gets himself a fancy blue pelt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.