obi and yoda vs the emporer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wookie_pimp
Why didnt Yoda and Obi take on Aniken togeather then move on to duel the emporer. They would have standed a better chance against The Emporer rather than sending Yoda on his own .

Ast
Palps would have taken Obi out faster than Dooku did. laughing out loud

aj_vader
that would be kool to see tho, obi-wan gettin leathered by the true dark lord of the sith

on a different note, why is it that hes called emperor palpatine, hes come out (not about bein gay lol) but i mean about being sith, so why doesnt he just ditch the name palpatine and call himself Emperor Sidious?

Ballister
Yeah really. First of all, Obi-Wan wanted to fight Anakin alone. And if they both tried to take on Palpatine first, what do you think Anakin would do, watch the lava make things melt? He'd be helping the emperor... By the way, your username really grosses me out.

starwarsrules14
Obi-Wan would be gone in a matter of seconds, and imho Palps in not very good with a lightsaber.

Ast
He didnt come out as Sith, the only ones who knew were Mace, Yoda, and Obi.

Ballister
Originally posted by aj_vader
that would be kool to see tho, obi-wan gettin leathered by the true dark lord of the sith

on a different note, why is it that hes called emperor palpatine, hes come out (not about bein gay lol) but i mean about being sith, so why doesnt he just ditch the name palpatine and call himself Emperor Sidious?

He's the emperor, he can do whatever the hell he wants. And Palpatine is his name, that's like saying why do they call him Count Dooku instead of Darth Tyranous.

Ast
Originally posted by Ballister
Yeah really. First of all, Obi-Wan wanted to fight Anakin alone.

Obi didnt want to fight Anakin at all. stick out tongue

Ballister
Oh yeah! My bad. Forget I said that.

Jedi Priestess
we HAVE a VS section, I do not know why you peeps persist in posting this VS crap in the regular section! mad

Ast
This isnt a normal vs. thread, the title only looks like it. stick out tongue

Ballister
True, true. But Yeah, I was wondering about that when I saw the title.

Council#13
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
we HAVE a VS section, I do not know why you peeps persist in posting this VS crap in the regular section! mad

I TOTALLY AGREE. but yes, Ast, you have a point and i was thinking the exact same thing before. see what happens when u rush things? you order that has survived for 20000 years that has been protecting the galaxy is destroyed. so dont rush through your tests ppl!

overlord
Because they would kill them and then the continuaty wouldn't be right. stick out tongue

Ianus
Wow. Another quality Wookie Pimp thread. Out of the proper section, done before ad nasaeum, and filled with poor typos.

Morridini
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Err, at least try to look through the thread before bashing people.

wookie_pimp
guys chill this is a genuine ROTS thread

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ast
Palps would have taken Obi out faster than Dooku did. laughing out loud
I don't think so. Palp. would have to focus more on Yoda then Dooku did with Ani.

b-dan
Originally posted by wookie_pimp
Why didnt Yoda and Obi take on Aniken togeather then move on to duel the emporer. They would have standed a better chance against The Emporer rather than sending Yoda on his own . obi would be completly usless against Palps and pluse he knew the way Anikan fights better than yoda and hes not strong enough to take on palps

Ballister
Originally posted by wookie_pimp
guys chill this is a genuine ROTS thread

Dude, IT'S A MOVIE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TENSE AND CONTINOUS IF SUITABLE, IF THAT DID HAPPEN, THEN IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THE OT. And for god's sake, pay attention in Language Arts.

P.S. Your name's kind of gross.

starwarsrules14
I have said it once, and so have many others on this thread, Obi would get owned!! That is why GL didn't have them fight him together, then there would be no Obi for the OT. stick out tongue

Council#13
Dude, IT'S A MOVIE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TENSE AND CONTINOUS IF SUITABLE, IF THAT DID HAPPEN, THEN IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THE OT. And for god's sake, pay attention in Language Arts.

P.S. Your name's kind of gross.

yes i agree

overlord
Lucas could have done it, because he would have just changed his first trilogy. He can just do that without most people complaining.

Ballister
I know, but then the emperor and Vader would both be dead.

darth vraya
Off topic: Awwww council thirteen, that ava. is sick.

anyway, I agree, it doesn't make since that they just not go together to fight them both. Obi may be pwnd but that does not matter because it may have given yoda the time needed to get the upper hand on Mr. sids

Ballister
But it didn't happen that way, now did it? Star Wars is not Burger King, you can't have it your way. Yoda lost against Palpatine, what are you going to do about it? It's HOW IT HAPPENED.

overlord
I know, but then the emperor and Vader would both be dead. Yeah, Lucas would then just alter the OT and make sure we can never see that Vader and emperor have once lived after ROTS. And people who complain will be killed by even bigger whino's. What a nice idea.

darth vraya
But it didn't happen that way, now did it? Star Wars is not Burger King, you can't have it your way. Yoda lost against Palpatine, what are you going to do about it? It's HOW IT HAPPENED.

What?
dude have some imagination.
Think of what would have happened had Obi and Yoda teamed up on sir palpsalot

Ballister
I know, but look into this a little. If they did change Episode III, they'd like have to re-release it; then redo the OT. That'd take quite a while. And that'd mess things up a bit if they redid 4 or the episodes.

darth vraya
... Yup!

?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.