Jango Fett vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
jango has all his weapons and Qui-Gon has his lightsaber. they are fighting in an emtpy geonosis arena.

Lil Krueger
Qui-Gon.

DrDoom101
Qui-Gon

Darth Avis
any reasons

DrDoom101
sorry, busy, maybe later.

Ballister
Qui-Gon

Council#13
this has been done before and qui-gon wins

DrDoom101
why am i the only one voting?

SnakeEyes
I voted. And I voted for Jango... that's right! Jango Fett!

I did this because of how many Jedi he wounded/killed on Galidraan with his bare hands. Jango is severely underrated sometimes on this site (Boba even more so), yet he is very skilled.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I voted. And I voted for Jango... that's right! Jango Fett!

I did this because of how many Jedi he wounded/killed on Galidraan with his bare hands. Jango is severely underrated sometimes on this site (Boba even more so), yet he is very skilled.

Qui-Gon trained Obi-Wan who defeated Jango without his lightsaber. Qui-Gon has his lightsaber and will use it.

kamikz
Well you got to note that Obi-Wan used a defencive style that is very good against blaster fire. Also just because he trained Obi-Wan doesent mean he can beat him. I'm still thinking about the outcome. And Obi wan was lucky to come into an unarmed duel with Jango, he dropped his blasters.

Darth_Glentract
Jango takes this.

Ianus
I think Jango has a good chance for this one if he has mobility and a good arsenal.

Darth Avis
oh just to tell you, i found out that jango has only enough fuel in his jet pack for 1 full minute of flying.

Darth_Glentract
Where did you find that?

Illustrious
Originally posted by kamikz
Well you got to note that Obi-Wan used a defencive style that is very good against blaster fire. Also just because he trained Obi-Wan doesent mean he can beat him. I'm still thinking about the outcome. And Obi wan was lucky to come into an unarmed duel with Jango, he dropped his blasters.

Oh, so suddenly Jango dropped his blaster intentionally? No, it was Obi-Wan who tossed him to the grond and caused him to drop his weapon.

Qui-Gon and Maul are both underrated on this forum, what's your point?

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Where did you find that?

His father Jango Fett had a very similar set of weapons though he preferred a set of Westar-34 blasters to Boba's rifle, weapons that were very powerful at close range. Both had a jetpack with enough fuel for one full minute of flight. It also had an anti-tank missile which could be modified to be used as a grappling hook.

starwarswiki.com boba fett

kamikz
Yeah but that's not what I meant. Lil Krueger said that Obi-Wan beated Jango unarmed, like Obi-Wan came in unarmed in the first place.

What do you mean? I thought about what Mace Windu said about Jango being the deadliest man in the galaxy and a match for a jedi. Qui-Gon is very good at deflecting blaster fire though, think I'm leaning a little more to him.

darthsith19
Qui-Gon. He could beat AOTC Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan and Jango were about tied.

Council#13
he could beat AOTC Obi???

jollyjim311
Originally posted by kamikz
Qui-Gon is very good at deflecting blaster fire though, think I'm leaning a little more to him.

Yeah, me too, although it would be tough. After seeing what he did with that stap in Ep. 1 (which was very fast and mobile), I think that Qui Gon's deflection skills would outmatch Jango's manuverability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.