-=- I was Half Asleep and Got the Greatest idea! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
De-hydrated Water!

Leave it time to sink in.. now scroll..

Two Pouches are place together, One containes prue Hydrogen, Otehr Pure Oxygen. Heat them up, pull off a tab for it to open and mix, Open it and drink!

DarkC
Uh...?

Koala MeatPie
eek! !!!

Dumb, yet physically phesable..

mysterio69
mmmm, mmmmmmm! deeeeelicious!

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
De-hydrated Water!

Two Pouches are place together, One containes prue Hydrogen, Otehr Pure Oxygen. Heat them up, pull off a tab for it to open and mix, Open it and drink!

interesting

DarkC
If you mix pure Hydrogen and pure Oxygen, all you'd get is hydroxide(OH-). Not water.

Koala MeatPie
Damn.

oh well.

Actaulyl If I heat up both and mix, i get Rocket propullsion.

SO I think i'll change them name to "Surprise bags"

soleran30
lol its H2Osmile

random task
just add another bag of H.

mattador
De-hydrated Water!

All THAT for just water?!?! laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Hey, you'd be glad that you have your Surprise bag in the middle of the desert, or Antartica. stick out tongue

tabby999
you'd need a massive explosion to get them to combine. so they'd be good it you were dying of thirst, the exploision would be alot quicker than dehydration

Inspectah Deck
De-hydrated Water!

Brilliant idea Watson

Raven Guardia
dont you think it would be a little hard to put a 'gas' into a pouch/packet.

soleran30
Originally posted by tabby999
you'd need a massive explosion to get them to combine. so they'd be good it you were dying of thirst, the exploision would be alot quicker than dehydration

LOL and not to mention you would lose alot of hydrogen and oxygen in the explosion.....leaving a drop or 2 of watersmile I would rather combine yeast, sugar, water and let it sit for a few days make my own alcohol that way while taking chances going blind drinking itsmile

ben_dover
I have no idea how you manage to come up with an idea while almost asleep. But most of my greatest ideas come to me while I take a shower. What a perfect place to think. wink

AOR
They made a movie on this. The more you drink the more dehydrated you become, till it sucks up all the moisture in you. I think it's called "Tuxedo"...

AOR
Originally posted by ben_dover
I have no idea how you manage to come up with an idea while almost asleep. But most of my greatest ideas come to me while I take a shower. What a perfect place to think. wink

likewise then I get sreamed at for taking up all the hot water...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by ben_dover

Usually while I am on the toillet, or lying in bed.

Shower from time to time also.

kmcdude
My head hurts sad

a1hsauce
you know if you had a nifty slogan...you could quite possibly sell that yes

Spearhead
"instant water, just add water"?

that would make more sense...

Council#13
Originally posted by kmcdude
My head hurts sad
mine too sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.