Could you go the extra mile if you had too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Could you go the extra mile if you had too?....War, earthquake,...etc.

Would you be the one needing help, or the one that could give help?

Wish I made it a poll.. laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
I need a little more clarification on this one Deb...

soleran30
I would lie in a dark corner and ask for help. NO I would cry for help and if I didn't get what I wanted I would beat up old people and take what they have........ eek!

debbiejo
Well.....how in shape are people who visit these threads?.....I don't like stereo typing people....Like for example all people from the US
are fat....but in a situation...who would be the helpers/heros to help, and who would be the ones who really well.....need to be helped....

Makes you kind of think outside of your present situation to what could happen at an given moment...don't you think?

Capt_Fantastic
Okay, we've gone from War to stereotyping. I guess what I'm asking is what are you asking...

debbiejo
Originally posted by soleran30
I would lie in a dark corner and ask for help. NO I would cry for help and if I didn't get what I wanted I would beat up old people and take what they have........ eek! laughing out loud

Old people have only bread .......LOL..and ointment.. laughing out loud

soleran30
yup but not if I need it so they have nothing and I have ALOT of ointment to trade with and lots of bread to eatsmile Then I take all from the children........Only the strong survive@!

debbiejo
and I have ALOT of ointment to trade eek! ....Some people are really wild.

Victor Von Doom
What in the hell?

Isn't this an OTF thread?

debbiejo
You don't like me do you?..I can tell. laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
I get what your saying - I have always been the helper type, getting out there and doing what needs to be done for the greater good and all that jazz.

Probably stems from the fact I like to be helping and working hard. Also probably stems from the fact I really dislike needing help myself, and being dependant.

If there was no order though... I would probably organise other like minded people into a small army, and restore it. The the old with the ointment and the young with their candy would be safe again.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I get what your saying - I have always been the helper type, getting out there and doing what needs to be done for the greater good and all that jazz.

Probably stems from the fact I like to be helping and working hard. Also probably stems from the fact I really dislike needing help myself, and being dependant.

If there was no order though... I would probably organise other like minded people into a small army, and restore it. The the old with the ointment and the young with their candy would be safe again. You get what I'm trying to say....Thanks....I find myself doing the same.....I go where I'm needed, always been that way....I try not to be the lagger, and try to be one that is behind the lines, not in the lime light....Don't much like the lime light.

Maybe I just don't like being a burden on others too...when I could be doing..............don't know...

yes

soleran30

If there was no order though... I would probably organise other like minded people into a small army, and restore it. The the old with the ointment and the young with their candy would be safe again.

Actually Imperial since you like helping you can help me reorganize to a new world order and sure you can have as many cronies as you wantsmile But I get to distribute the goods!

Imperial_Samura
Ooook. Though I hope what we would be doing would help humanity, not harm it.

soleran30
Ooook. Though I hope what we would be doing would help humanity, not harm it.

Of course of course! We are strngthening it by building a new system of barter, a new govt by giving me control and work for all those that help me!

Not to mention weeding out the sick, young and old! evil face

debbiejo
Well, I always heard you could pour salt on slugs......Umm hmm...Who's a slug? whistle

Imperial_Samura
And leeches. The one type of creature I can't stand. Drink my blood will you? Make me think I've got a snake on my leg will you. Damn leeches.

soleran30
Debbiejo now I would hate to be a turncoat and point a finger however Imperial has had some bad ideas he's, the slug in this work ! Use the salt I have ointment if I decide he deserves better.

I have a vision a dream I must fullfill it Debbiejo you can help you can be the compassion I will be rightous anger!

kmcdude
Originally posted by debbiejo
Could you go the extra mile if you had too?....War, earthquake,...etc.

Would you be the one needing help, or the one that could give help?

Wish I made it a poll.. laughing out loud

Hmmm.....I personally think you can do almost ANYTHING if you have to....

debbiejo
Debbiejo now I would hate to be a turncoat and point a finger however Imperial has had some bad ideas he's, the slug in this work ! Use the salt I have ointment if I decide he deserves better.

I have a vision a dream I must fullfill it Debbiejo you can help you can be the compassion I will be rightous anger!

Righteous anger..... laughing out loud laughing out loud Uhh hmm...I don't get angry...eek!

Salt and ointment makes a great salve......

soleran30
You need to watch Anger management! Anyway I said I was righteous anger not you.

Your kinda like adam sandler not realizing his full potential yet just a little shy let out the anger Jack Nicholson will help you!

debbiejo
You need to watch Anger management! Anyway I said I was righteous anger not you.

Your kinda like adam sandler not realizing his full potential yet just a little shy let out the anger Jack Nicholson will help you! eek! I have killed before......Ask the Buddhist, Shaky.

Victor Von Doom
You don't like me do you?..I can tell. laughing out loud

I don't dislike you, I just would prefer if you did the relevant sorting and filtering in your own brain, rather than chucking it all out leaving the work for others.

crispycream
well i guess u never know until u are put in that situation. Because when it actually happens people can surpries themselves at what they can do, adrenaline in any given situation can do amazing things to a person and enable them to find strength within them they didn't know they had

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I don't dislike you, I just would prefer if you did the relevant sorting and filtering in your own brain, rather than chucking it all out leaving the work for others. sad But it's my thread.........You don't have to visit it.....

Victor Von Doom
sad But it's my thread.........You don't have to visit it.....

I thought it was mandatory.

debbiejo
This isn't school wink...Hey and you didn't answer the question...

Victor Von Doom
There's a question?

debbiejo
Yes...yes there was.....you just gotta look.

Victor Von Doom
Those ellipses are really jumbled.

I think it's something about miles. Or heroes.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Well I did have a few of these..wine

But there was a question.

OK..here it is....would you be a helper or need to be helped in a situation....Now, I was really bored when I posted this thread....LOL

RedAlertv2
Deb before I answer just a quick question- Why all the ellipses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.