Ironman vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateIronman
Who will win? By the way howdo you posts votes? stick out tongue

gladiator69
i think this one is stupid as hell i doubt alot of people will come on here cause everyone knows the right answer to this one

Cosmic Cube
With Prep, Tony, obviously wins. Without it, he'd put up a good fight, but ultimately I'd say the Hulk.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
With Prep, Tony, obviously wins. Without it, he'd put up a good fight, but ultimately I'd say the Hulk. co-sign.

Wonder Man
For polls you type the address you want in the box...that is what will appear as your opening post. then at the bottom of the page select post a poll. there you put the name of the poll and the contenders in the poll box. You can change the amount of selections up to ten by selecting that feature.
Hulk has tremendous jumping ability. I love the old day comics of Hulk when he would always leap. If he had to Hulk would tear through Ironman like an addict through a dime bag.
You're just not gonna bring down a rageing elephant with a spitball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.