Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

Miljour was taken to the hospital and then to jail.

no expression Ouch !

mattador
??
What the f**k?

GCG
Originally posted by mattador
??
What the f**k?

If you look below your waist, you will see an extremity with a sack underneath. In that sack are your balls.

Pandemoniac
If I was handing that taser I would aim for that bastards balls. If you go on a rampage in your birthday suit assaulting women and breaking stuff you need to get your balls fried right of.

DarkC
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
If I was handing that taser I would aim for that bastards balls. If you go on a rampage in your birthday suit assaulting women and breaking stuff you need to get your balls fried right of.
Hear, hear!!

tabby999
haha, sucked in

mattador
Originally posted by GCG
If you look below your waist, you will see an extremity with a sack underneath. In that sack are your balls.

No shit! really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG

Makes me wonder what would you say about a repeated pedophile offender laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by GCG
Makes me wonder what would you say about a repeated pedophile offender laughing out loud

I would vote for a punishment in which a cage full of starved rats is placed on the genitals of such a monster.

GCG
Originally posted by mattador
No shit! really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No ; you dont find shit in that area ; unless you.................. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mattador
Originally posted by GCG
No ; you dont find shit in that area ; unless you.................. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya never know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
accident my left bollock

La Vierge
Originally posted by GCG
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

no expression Ouch !

Accidentely....

soleran30
LOL first he got his nads toasted...........tis the season and looks like somoene is getting some um chesnuts roastedsmile Do I think it was an accident? My question is how can it be an accident if he pulled the taser to use it how can you miss a torso vs testicles what did the naked guy do jump on top of the taser haha.

GCG
Imagine a barb stuck into your testicle. Thats enough pain. Let alone the voltage frying the eggs.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG

Wow! Never seen that before...

Ooops! I think it's being sick.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG

no expression Ouch !

omg laughing

I agree yes

shazam_in_sinc
BOY i LOVE TESTICLES!

AOR
Wow, then again I'm not surprised. I think they should just come on out and say it. "Yeah I shocked him in the nuts. What else was I supposed to do. Sure the torso would have shocked him a bit, but the nuts?! Man, that'll teach him to streak and stalk as well as vandalize property in the nude." He'd get my respects...

mattador
Originally posted by shazam_in_sinc
BOY i LOVE TESTICLES!

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by shazam_in_sinc
BOY i LOVE TESTICLES!

Really?

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by GCG

no expression Ouch !

eer OUCH

a1hsauce
funny all these accidents seem to be happening in Florida

Sir Mist
Oh damn, thats an owned pic just waiting......laughing out loud

Council#13
oooo, thats gotta hurt

Coldfire
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Oh damn, thats an owned pic just waiting......laughing out loud
Yeah laughing out loud

ladygrim
laughing out loud ... its what you get for being perverted

Tired Hiker
I would hate to have been the cop who had to pull the prong out of his balls. I bet his or her cop friends won't let him or her live that one down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.