What can u say about Katie Leung??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d'wittymudblood
Cho Chang.. played by Katie Leung..
are u satisfied with her looks and performance in the movie??

smile smile smile

Princess Lyla
No I don't like her, she was supposed to be prettier... I hate her because she says no to Dan...

d'wittymudblood
well, that's really what she had to say...
that's what in the book..
yeah.. it's really disappointing, though..

Barker
Originally posted by d'wittymudblood

smile smile smile
She was In It For About 40 Seconds. And She Wasn't Very Pretty. no expression

Princess Lyla
I know it's in the book but to be rejected by a girl with her looks, it just not fair who does she think she is, poor dan...

HeartBrokenGoth
She wasn't as cute as the books led on, and she rejected Dan! Although it was in the script, i still didn't like it lol

Insomnia
She was cute on the staircase. But only on the staircase.

Anyway, you don't want her to be drop dead gorgeous, cause it's only going to lead to heartbreak. When I read the scenes involving Cho I cringed, Harry acts like a fool. At least we wont be disappointed that he ruined it.

The Phantom
No.

Prince Nauj
very ugly girl and plus her accent was terrible.

scurran
bloody hell, what a ruthless bunch, she wasnt that bad,she not bad lookin either

hotsauce6548
Meh, she was cute. At least she looked fourteen. erm

I thought it was different that she was Asian, and yet had a Scottish accent. Never seen that before. big grin

gshkris7272
i didnt think her acting was all that bad.. she was hardly in it though.. which sucks because you can really know how she acts with like 2 scenes with her in it.. shes not that ugly.

air
i think shes quite pretty the acting was so-so but i REALLy didnt like the scottish accent, thats what made her stand out to the director - thats why she got the part, i didn't think she should have had a scottish accent, not for the role

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
She was Asian, and yet had a Scottish accent.
That, My Friend, Ruined Her Character. erm

hotsauce6548
I liked her accent, just didn't fit the character, unfortunately. erm

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I liked her accent, just didn't fit the character, unfortunately. erm
Why Would She Be Oriental Anyway? What the f**k? No Asain School. (erm)

Pielover666
Originally posted by d'wittymudblood

smile smile smile
It's kind of weird seeing an Orential person do a Brittish Accent.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
Why Would She Be Oriental Anyway? What the f**k? No Asain School. (erm)

Well, her name is Cho Chang, I would think she would be oriental. stick out tongue

What do you mean no asian school?

Barker
Nevermind, Guess If She Lived in Britain, She Would Go To Hogwarts.

(Was Thinking She Lived in Japan Or Something)

hotsauce6548
Nevermind, Guess If She Lived in Britain, She Would Go To Hogwarts.

(Was Thinking She Lived in Japan Or Something)

laughing

gshkris7272
I didnt mind her accent, it made her stand out from all of the British accents!

Emily_depp
Originally posted by gshkris7272

scotish is british roll eyes (sarcastic)

nastyyy
She was pretty cool on the London premiere of Golbet Of Fire, but in the movie... no!

iloveuhaldir
I thought she would be prettier when I was reading the book, but I was quite disappointed when I saw her in the film.....

P.S. I'm not jealous at her anyway, you know...

Rapscallion
I did the biggest double take when Iheard her speak. I couldn't believe that voice was coming out of that kid. Not that it's bad or anything. It just seemed a little wierd.

JYCT
I love Katie Leung...

Apparently she had a lot more scenes in the movie but a lot of hers were cut.

I think she's gorgeous and I didn't mind her accent.

Yep.. Anyone that could ignore all that hate is awesome to me.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Emily_depp
scotish is british roll eyes (sarcastic)

really embarrasment ohhh... shhhhhh

lothlorien.elf
hmm i thought she was alright ... she wasnt quite as bad as must people think though ... i mean Katie Leung in real life is ten times pretttier than Cho chang erm in the movie it seemed as though they didnt give her any makeup at all ... which kinda would make her not as pretty... that is, if your comparing Katie Leung to Cho Chang ...

..........im sorry did that make any sense? ^ confused

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by gshkris7272

I thought katie leung was really good seeing as she has never acted before in her life and im looking forward to seeing her have a big part in the next harry potter film as she was only really introduced in the gof. I love her scottish accent aswell as it makes her seem different in a good way. smile

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
It's kind of weird seeing an Orential person do a Brittish Accent.

excuse me? how the hell is that weird? do i smell racism?

Raven Guardia
speaking of the Asian thing mentioned on page one, in movies 3 and 4 I noticed a lot more of Asian extras. And its kinda weird cause in the books I don't remember reading about a ton of Asian kids at Hogwarts. This may sound racist, but its not meant that way. I just thought it was weird how the new producers made it that way.

j unit
its like watching a retard do a hard math question. It just doesnt fit in

j unit
how the **** do those asians generate babies with such tiny wankers

j unit
i swear if they sorrowned the next movie the asians im never speaking of harry again

Haldir o Lórien
^EXCUSE ME??? what the hell is wrong with you?? i canNOt believe theres people like you out there who are still alive!! I'm Asian, so i have the right to get angry at you people! why is everyone so fcuking prejudiced against asians?? WTFFHHH

j unit
are u people retards she sounds like a ****ing monkey getting finger banged up the bum when she speaks

Barker
While this is Bumped:
She was In It For About 40 Seconds. And She Wasn't Very Pretty. no expression
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
very ugly girl and plus her accent was terrible.

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by j unit
are u people retards she sounds like a ****ing monkey getting finger banged up the bum when she speaks

from my lovely freind:

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU BE SO RACIST YOU FCUKIN LOSER!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE ONE!
IF YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU GET THROWN OFF THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANG YOUR OWN FCUKING HAND AND STICK IT UP YOUR FCUKING ASS TO WARM IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Haldir o Lórien
CUZ GUESS WAT *******! THIS IS HER FRIEND! AND I HATE RACISTS! HALDIR IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT YOU SHITTY SCUM ASS! SO GO SCREW YOURSELF AND FRICKIN BANG YOUR OWN FINGER YOU ****ING MORONIC LOSER! BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO GAY TO FUNCTION!

Barker
leftright

I think you'd better edit or something; otherwise, Say Goodbye to Kmc, for however long..

Haldir o Lórien
This is her friend, not Haldir. Don't ban her for me being furious at racists. Besides, she has better places to go if this forum only has racists.

Haldir o Lórien
Yeah, don't ban her because of frickin racists. Swearing is nothing compared to racism.

Miluiel
its like watching a retard do a hard math question. It just doesnt fit in Excuse me? That is out of line.

Haldir o Lórien
^very much so ... if you are signing up at a forum just to make racist comments, you may as well clear out.

j unit
Haldir go get some pincers and a magnifying glass and try to give pleasure to ur tiny little penis

Haldir o Lórien
^please stay on topic, mofo

RoguePw25
how the **** do those asians generate babies with such tiny wankers

This is member bashinig. Please refrain from calling people retards, you wouldn't like it if we called you one. Also, this is an innapropiate post about asian people anyways. So please stop.

j unit
**** u all im sayin the facts about this butt ****ing douche bag who probably will never get any for his small penis size

GO EAT YOUR OWN SHIT HALDIR

j unit
how u like them apples u monkey raping turd burgler

j unit
Hey haldir is ur refridgerator running

j unit
cuz it runs like u. VERY HOMOSEXUALY cuz u ****in retards have no penis probably sandy vaginas like ur dirty ancestors

j unit
what u got to ****ing say to that ***** heh?

j unit
Yah damn straight i ****ing hate u cuz u think that ur so much better than everyone else because ur jelous. ur all jelous pieces of rice bags

Barker
no expression

Normally, I'd retort to something as Stupid as this, but I'll keep my mouth shut and my hands clean. Grow up, Unit. erm

Bye smile

j unit
dude keep out of this its between me and the over sensitive son of a *****

j unit
normally im not like this but people like Haldir piss me off so much

Barker
You just don't react this .. Abnormally to something over the Damn internet. Plus, what you've said goes well over the line, and below the belt.

j unit
dude shut the **** up seriously who the ****ing hell do u think u are coming here with shit coming out of ur mouth well u know what take ur ****ing words and... u ready for it? and stick them up ur tiny constapated ass. what the **** do i care what u think. stay out of it douche bag

Barker
*Sigh*

I'd press the Report button again, but alas, there are no Globals on at the moment, And I'm afraid I'd tire my wrist.

Ahh. no expression

j unit
christ u ****ing sound like a chic *laugh* LMAO hahahaa
dude get a life and stay out of my conversations cause u aint gettin nowhere

Barker
I won't retaliate. erm

And it's you, actually, that's getting nowhere. I'd be surprised if you weren't handed a Temporary Ban, if not a Perm. Ban.

j unit
sry i decided not to insult retards like u who were probably help back for their obvious lack of knowledge

Barker
"Sorry, I decided not to insult retards like you, who were probably held back in Grade-School for their Obvious lack of Knowledge."

I'm sorry, did you say Lack of Knowledge?

(Yeah, this was copied from Xavius. But hey, it Fit. no expression)

j unit
see the conversation where u thought i called u a sock cause that really shows ur lack of knowledge *gasp* i just said it again isnt it shocking?

Haldir o Lórien
Oh dear ... look who's account is restricted roll eyes (sarcastic)

ilovedaniel
I dont like it when people are racist towards others. I think its unnessasary and unkind. Katie is a very pretty talented girl and she shouldnt be put down. I like how she played cho in the goblet of fire and look forward to seeing more of her. eek!

Haldir o Lórien
She was good at it *agrees* ... like, i dont think she was really pretty, but did Cho very well ... and i LOVE her accent!! It's just so awesome! she seems so sweet stick out tongue

ilovedaniel
I really like this photo of her. I think she has the right shy look to be cho. eek!

spikaru
I agree cause this is the first time Cho has been added into the movie so she would obviously be shy first time around.
I also find that Katie Leung is rather pretty and shouldnt be put down just because One person who dislikes her acting skills doesnt give them the right to step all over her and the race she is.

Haldir o Lórien
i agree that she's a good Cho yes ... she looks better in real life than as Cho, though... erm

spikaru
she looks better in real life than as Cho, though...
I think its because when she plays as Cho she has to put on make up and that she also has to put emotion into it when she isnt feeling it.
In my thoughts I would say she looks more pretty in real life cause she is more relaxed

biggesthpfan
i'm sorry it dosent mater to me how she looks i dont care it it looks like she was waking ass backwards, but what i do kno is her acting was a bit bland didnt have a lot of emotion, i imagine cho as a more accertive and sexy girl but she potrays her as sweet and quite, but i mean how can i judge she's only been in the movie for like 60 second, i'll really be able to critise her acting in the next movie cause she has more parts, not that i'm lookin forward to it
------------------------
oh and i'm also hirng people to constantly update the news section of my web site as you see i got last moths news section and i cant constantly update it. so check it out and if you want the job notify me

also if you want to send in fanfiction send it to [email protected]
or go to the fanfiction section of my site.

www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by biggesthpfan
oh and i'm also hirng people to constantly update the news section of my web site as you see i got last moths news section and i cant constantly update it. so check it out and if you want the job notify me

also if you want to send in fanfiction send it to [email protected]
or go to the fanfiction section of my site.

www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

er if you want to do that, please post the advertisement in your sig. and that's also off-topic so if you'll please get back on topic that would be great. nobody here is looking for jobs.

Compu Chick
Any more comments no Katie? mail me at [email protected]

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by Compu Chick
Any more comments no Katie? mail me at [email protected]

err you mean any comments ON Katie? well any comment on Katie can be made here. nobody needs to mail you

draxx_tOfU
she isnt that good..yet..she aint bad either..i cant wait when ootp comes out..personally, i also think that shes prettier than ginny..imo

Haldir o Lórien
Haha yeah she is ... Ginny looks liek a little child

draxx_tOfU
i wonder what happens to cho in book 7 though, would she even be in it actually?....like wish harry good luck on his quest? or somehow comforts harry?

Opaleye92
I think Katie is rather pretty, and i thought she looked alot like Cho, however her perfomance was forgetable, to me she didn't really stand out, her accent was cool though. smile

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i wonder what happens to cho in book 7 though, would she even be in it actually?....like wish harry good luck on his quest? or somehow comforts harry?

Hmm i wander- i do actually hope she is mentioned alot more because she wasnt in book 6. To be honest-i actually hope all the characters are mentioned atleast a few times to see what happens to them. I would also like katie to be in the 7th Movie to.

nehaa
cho chang was mentoned on 6th book when they where on hogwarts express

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.