Wolverine vs King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Happens in a jungle!

Piedmon
If Kong tries to pick Wolverine up and eat him (which he would) Wolverine can just rip his way out of the big Monkey's throat.

soleran30
Yeah Wolverine WINS he has healing and adamantium and claws!

long pig
Kong isn't as impressive as he looks.

He's around 20ft tall, can probably only bench 20 -30tons, and he's not bulletproof.

Wolverine could win.

cheldon
wolverine can jump in his mouth and kill him
wolverine can take his time and puncture his legs till he falls
wolverine will win

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
Kong isn't as impressive as he looks.

He's around 20ft tall, can probably only bench 20 -30tons, and he's not bulletproof.

Wolverine could win. Hmm... how much strength does an ordinary full grown silverback have... and would Kong's be a direct proportion to that?

UltimateIronman
first of all wolvie can only lift .4 tons! And by the way, wouldnt kong crunch before swallowing?anyways wolvie wins.he just runs and cut off king's legs.by the way how do you make voting posts?

Dizzle
King Kong<=Godzilla>Wolverine. DONE.

Oh, and I love the newer, classier sig, xmark. Bowties and monocles will NEVER go out of style.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dizzle
King Kong<=Godzilla>Wolverine. DONE.

Oh, and I love the newer, classier sig, xmark. Bowties and monocles will NEVER go out of style. Your math signs confuse me...

The bowtie and monocle are courtesy of Cresh Fashions Inc.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Your math signs confuse me...

The bowtie and monocle are courtesy of Cresh Fashions Inc.

lol you have to have a physics degree to understand his math signs....

X-Logan
Wolverine kills T-Rexs every day before breakfast,King Kong is dead!!

xmarksthespot
Couldn't Kong just grab him and crush him - while pummeling him against things - until he dies of asphyxiation or Kong gets bored and throws him away?

gladiator69
please just one stomp on wolverine and hes gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. his bones arent gonna connect back on to them if king kong crushes him wich he would if they went at it

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
please just one stomp on wolverine and hes gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. his bones arent gonna connect back on to them if king kong crushes him wich he would if they went at it What the hell are you talking aobut? What the f**k?

Kong chips a tooth and then due to size throws him into the nearest ocean. . . big grin

Kong wins. no expression

snoopdogg
Hmm... how much strength does an ordinary full grown silverback have... and would Kong's be a direct proportion to that? A 400lb silver back can lift 4,000lbs which is two tons. I saw it on Discovery channel.

King Kong is supposed to be 50ft. tall.

Mindship
Hmm... how much strength does an ordinary full grown silverback have... and would Kong's be a direct proportion to that?

I've heard that gorilla's have some 10 to 20 times the upper-body strength a man does. Even so, Kong would have to be proportionaly, even preternaturally stronger for his size because of the geometry of giants (increase in muscle cross-section falling behind increase in muscle mass).

Regardless, I give this one to Wolverine. Kong is just not that big to be able to stand up to adamantium claws. Hell, ordinary bullets from World War I biplanes took him down.

soleran30
Due to the miracle of bsbondingin616vsultimates Wolverine is nigh indestructible!

Of course if king kong was just hopping through the forest minding his own business then out popped Wolverine he might be inclined to scoop him up and bop him on the head!

xmarksthespot
BTW Are we talking classic Kong, or upcoming Kong?

See I don't know how much damage claws that can only penetrate at most a foot could do to a gorilla that stands at 20 to 50ft?

gladiator69
Originally posted by Creshosk
What the hell are you talking aobut? What the f**k?

Kong chips a tooth and then due to size throws him into the nearest ocean. . . big grin

Kong wins. no expression

i know kong wins thats what i was saying. shine your specs a little then check it out again

soleran30
WOAH WOAH Wolverine should win this when has someone stronger then him take the odds like thissmile Wolverine would use his insane smelling powers to locate the biggest bananna in the jungle then hide in it and when Kong tries to snack BAM wolverine guts him!

Creshosk
i know kong wins thats what i was saying. shine your specs a little then check it out again It was the other part. Hard to make out what you were saying. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by soleran30
Of course if king kong was just hopping through the forest minding his own business then out popped Wolverine he might be inclined to scoop him up and bop him on the head!

Big Monkey king kong,
Hopping through the jungle.
Scooping up the wolverines,
And bopping them on the head

snoopdogg
I don't see Wolverine winning this. I tried all options in my head and I still think Kong crushes him or holds him under water till he drowns.

Creshosk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't see Wolverine winning this. I tried all options in my head and I still think Kong crushes him or holds him under water till he drowns. Or flings him into the middle of the ocean. . .

snoopdogg
Couldn't Kong just rip off his arms and toss him into a volcano?

soleran30

See this isn't Ultimates here it's 616 I presume since not mentioned! Anyway anything kong does Wolverine will heal and come back and kick some gorilla booty! Seriously read the bananna trick I stated earlier! His healing will prevent kong from doing any permanent damage laughing out loud

snoopdogg
See this isn't Ultimates here it's 616 I presume since not mentioned! Anyway anything kong does Wolverine will heal and come back and kick some gorilla booty! Seriously read the bananna trick I stated earlier! His healing will prevent kong from doing any permanent damage laughing out loud Reguardless of what you may think Wolverine can be killed.

Dizzle

Probly not... Wolverine's arms are notoriously hard to rip off. Now legs, on the other hand... big grin

My math signs are illegible because there is no "less than or equal to" key. I meant that Kong is comparable to Godzilla, but is still not quite as cool. And Godzilla eats Wolverine. I just think it's funny, cuz Wolverine8888 had quite the run in a thread "Wolverine vs. Godzilla". True story, true story.

Anyhoo, the ever-popular death by suffocation/drowning wins the day again.

soleran30
Whats a silly monkey going to do to the master of all martial arts in 616 with 6 count them SIX foot long blades he can use to hurt him with!

Creshosk
Couldn't Kong just rip off his arms and toss him into a volcano? Ripping his arms off only if he can break adamantium.

gladiator69
Whats a silly monkey going to do to the master of all martial arts in 616 with 6 count them SIX foot long blades he can use to hurt him with!

silly monkey ? dude you need to watch some more movies and see who king kong is i know you think wolverine could kick his but cause he has much better fighting skills than kong i agree there. but just one puch from kong and hes gone doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not his head isnt gonna fly back on to him just one punch from kong and thats it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Probly not... Wolverine's arms are notoriously hard to rip off. Now legs, on the other hand... big grin You're going to use a non-cannon feat to prove something for cannon wolverine?

Creshosk
silly monkey ? dude you need to watch some more movies and see who king kong is

Do you know what SARcasm is?

gladiator69
Do you know what SARcasm is?
yes i know but i wasnt being saracastic i was being serious there that he doesnt know alot about kong and maybe you dont either i can careless

Creshosk
yes i know O RLY?

but i wasnt being saracastic He was.

i was being serious there He wasn't.

soleran30
Dude Wolverine can take a punch from the HULK and then be like "whats up bub!" What is a big furry weak gorilla gonna do when wolverine busts medival on him and uses drunken monkey style.....thats right he's going down like a cheap bunch of banannas!

snoopdogg
Are his joints covered in Adamantium?

If not Kong can do that.

soleran30
No Wolverine cannot be ripped apart in 616 due to the unique bonding process! Thats why Wolverine wins plain and simple.......best martial artist, 6 foot long claws healing factor adamantium skeleton.

I am afriad snoopdogg you have been misinformed wacko

gladiator69
like i said before read this time just one hit at wolverines head he is out for good his head isnt gonna fly back on to him just cause he has a healing ability. and hulk heals much faster then wolverine so just one hit from hulk at wolverine hes out to. but i never said i didnt like wolverine yes he does have much better fighting skills then all of them. and by the way dude put your specs on see a pic. of wolverine his claws arent 6 ft long

snoopdogg
and by the way dude put your specs on see a pic. of wolverine his claws arent 6 ft long And he says I'm misinformed laughing

cheldon
2 scenarios:

wolverine sneaks up onto a tree and stabs his head. the end

kong gets angry and tries to punch and then he stabs his knuckles and works his way eventually until he dies. the end

soleran30
see I meant 6 one foot long claws which will shred Kong since he has Mad Killz adn acn slice hmi four lunchorz! Laem monkee wats it gona due just throw banannas at Wolverine?Wolverine takes on badguyz like this all the times and alls the times wins!

4 rl cheldon! Thats roksorz!

gladiator69
And he says I'm misinformed laughing

was saying that to that other joker soleran not you

leonidas
man . . . i can actually see wolverine winning this fight! IF kk can grab hold of him i agree he can drown him. but what if there is no water around? too easy for wolvie to slice the ape's fingers off. i could see him climbing up kk's back, hacking the crap out of his head, maybe getting around somehow to his face and cutting his throat or eyes. i don't know. wolverine has taken some beatings from the hulk. is kk stronger than the hulk? no way . . .

it saddens me to say i think wolverine would somehow win this fight . . . sad

xmarksthespot
I don't think Wolverine has the strength to get out of Kong's grip if he's caught.

How thick would a 50ft tall gorilla's skull be?

Creshosk
Are his joints covered in Adamantium? No, hasn't helped before.

soleran30
IT don't madder rally cuz wulverine claws can cut threw hiz skull piece by piece! I mean iz KK tronger den hulk I dun dink so! He can dodge monkee and cut him 4 the win!

Wolverine is the shizzle and is in the house fo reallllll yo

Creshosk
was saying that to that other joker soleran not you You need to clue in to Soleran is being sarcastic and attmpting to mock other people.

Appearently he's just coming off as an ass who needs to be defended by the very people he's attempting to mock.

gladiator69
You need to clue in to Soleran is being sarcastic and attmpting to mock other people.

Appearently he's just coming off as an ass who needs to be defended by the very people he's attempting to mock.

i know hes an ass im sure every other member on killer movies also knows that by now lol

soleran30
OMG this is just a comic forum Creshosk its so funny. Yes spell it all Creshosk.

KK would mud stomp wolverine back to the stone age lol. Not to mention we haven't had an wolverine8888 love lately and I missed his wolverine impossible missions.

Creshosk
i know hes an ass im sure every other member on killer movies also knows that by now lol I didn't SAY that he WAS an ass, I said appearently that's how he's coming off.

leonidas
<<I don't think Wolverine has the strength to get out of Kong's grip if he's caught.

How thick would a 50ft tall gorilla's skull be?>>

i don't know about the skull and for getting out of his grip it would depend on if kk pinned wolverine's arms. wolverine has killed dinosaurs in the past. even as kk tried to reach for wolverine, wolverine could cut him. that would make kk think again about grabbing him. kk COULD just start throwing heavy things at him i suppose . . .

Creshosk
OMG this is just a comic forum Creshosk its so funny. Yes spell it all Creshosk.

KK would mud stomp wolverine back to the stone age lol. Not to mention we haven't had an wolverine8888 love lately and I missed his wolverine impossible missions. Wolverine's fanboyism has been depowered from what it used to be. I don't know why everyone uses him as a basis of comparison anymore. It's not much aof a feat to accomplish that anymore.

soleran30
i know hes an ass im sure every other member on killer movies also knows that by now lol

Sir were you impying me to be a Donkey this fine evening stick out tongue

Wow all I know from this new KK is when I saw the preview and he dodged the T-Rex and threw it to the ground.......IT was very quick and if a freak'n monkey that big can be that agile and strong with a TON of leverage (as far as its own weight to wolverine's weight) then Wolverine should get thrown to a dark puddle of ocean.

jinzin
please just one stomp on wolverine and hes gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. his bones arent gonna connect back on to them if king kong crushes him wich he would if they went at it

you're telling me a big ape foot will do more damage than THIS? What the f**k?

jinzin
and while I actually think/thought wolverine would lose this fight... (up until I read leonidas' post) I think kong's size is being used as far too easy a scapegoat here...

think about how big sentinals are, how strong, and how dangerous (including their weapons) then remember that wolverine has downed several of these things by himself....

just something to consider.

X-Logan
Wolverine wins another one.

Next...

grey fox
I hate to admit this but jobberien wins it ....

cheldon
I don't think Wolverine has the strength to get out of Kong's grip if he's caught.

How thick would a 50ft tall gorilla's skull be?

a regular gorilla has a 1 to 2 inch skull. and kong is 50ft tall. it would be thick, but not invulnerable. he'll just dig in

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin
you're telling me a big ape foot will do more damage than THIS? What the f**k?

That's death Wolverine.

X-Logan
Death Wolverine is the same Wolverine.No fisical upgrades.

soleran30
LOL it only takes a ring our and our big ole Monkey is very large and with that size has weight and with the size of his arm and the strength could throw Jobberine into the ocean or ring out.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by X-Logan
Death Wolverine is the same Wolverine.No fisical upgrades.

Sure he is.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/686/deathwolv7ld.gif

Next you gonna tell me that normal Wolverine could do the same, huh?

X-Logan
If he had the same equipament...hell yes.

I said no FISICAL upgrades.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by X-Logan
If he had the same equipament...hell yes.

I said no FISICAL upgrades.

Cool, give me the stats of his equipment. Give me something that proves that he wasn't upgraded physically. Then that picture with Hulk is moot you know, he has the suit of Death in that picture.

soleran30
seriously I thought you were saying no fiscal upgradessmile Anyway KK isn't some dumb dinosaur hes the evolution of man into GREAT APE and he fears no jobberine!

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Cool, give me the stats of his equipment. Give me something that proves that he wasn't upgraded physically. Then that picture with Hulk is moot you know, he has the suit of Death in that picture. So if he was upgraded physically. . . who downgraded him?

Swanky-Tuna
I think Kong would pick up Wolverine, get pricked in the hand, then chuck him miles into the horizon in anger.

wolverine8888
ysee people assume wolverine was up graded simply because he beat people they like better then him.

soleran30
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think Kong would pick up Wolverine, get pricked in the hand, then chuck him miles into the horizon in anger.

Word Up YO

Carl should rule the multiverse with his 80's rockbelt!

Creshosk
Carl should rule the multiverse with his 80's rockbelt! Damn you, I ddin't know what his avatar was, and it was cool, now that I know what it is. . it just doesn't seem as good. . . You ruined his avatar for me.

grey fox
How abtou kong peeling the hairy little runt like a bananna.

wolverine8888
wolverien could always just pop a claws in king kongs head like he did to the sentinals.

soleran30
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverien could always just pop a claws in king kongs head like he did to the sentinals.

Yeah that would be awesome and would do diddly to a what 20-50 ape......one poke would = the big toss by kk......I am not even saying KK can kill wolverine but he can ring out him VERY easy

wolverine8888
a foot of claws going into it neck and head at the same time would sorly hurt him.

tiakocom
Yeah that would be awesome and would do diddly to a what 20-50 ape......one poke would = the big toss by kk......I am not even saying KK can kill wolverine but he can ring out him VERY easy

jus like godzilla b4 him, kk would beat wolverine the guy is not imortal and even for that healin factor of his to work it takes time, times which will not be allowed against kong

soleran30
So would KK's foot up Wolverine's buttocks but thats neither here nor there.....KK needs but one or 2 moves Wolverine needs ALOT. Law of averages would say KK and I tend to agree cuz these are comics YO.

wolverine8888
but again a sentinal would kill king kong and wolverine has taken out many sentinals.

Creshosk
Yeah that would be awesome and would do diddly to a what 20-50 ape......one poke would = the big toss by kk......I am not even saying KK can kill wolverine but he can ring out him VERY easy And in such a way that Wolverine couldn't return.

Since that's what's required for a ringout on KMC, because if they can return under their own power it's not a ring out.

Swanky-Tuna
Sure he is.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Next you gonna tell me that normal Wolverine could do the same, huh?
Cyclops is such an over exaggerator. If it was tearing through it like paper he would of popped through it like he was at a football game.

soleran30
Well did you want to give it a time because if Wolverine goes for a mile toss his landing isn't going to be pretty and Wolverine does get KO'd

DarkCrawler
So if he was upgraded physically. . . who downgraded him?

So the equipment gave him his greater powers. Okay.

Then I want that people don't post that picture of Hulk and Wolverine fighting, since he wears Death's suit in the picture, and it gives him upgrades.

Creshosk
So the equipment gave him his greater powers. Okay. Care to prove this?

Then I want that people don't post that picture of Hulk and Wolverine fighting, since he wears Death's suit in the picture, and it gives him upgrades. Care to prove that's what upgraded him?

Creshosk
Well did you want to give it a time because if Wolverine goes for a mile toss his landing isn't going to be pretty and Wolverine does get KO'd I'm pretty sure that due to size of the thrower Wolverine can get some pretty good distence. And Jungles are notorious for being near oceans anyway, so a toss into the ocean and Wolverine can't come back.

But there is no time limit on the return, according to the rules.

wolverine8888

Then I want that people don't post that picture of Hulk and Wolverine fighting, since he wears Death's suit in the picture, and it gives him upgrades.

? wolverine suit did not give him any up grades. his only known up grades was his skeleton back. his suit was just a costume of armor nuthign mor nuthing less.

soleran30
I'm pretty sure that due to size of the thrower Wolverine can get some pretty good distence. And Jungles are notorious for being near oceans anyway, so a toss into the ocean and Wolverine can't come back.

But there is no time limit on the return, according to the rules.

Yup and thats why Gorillas are notoriously smarter then dinosaurs.....WTH maybe KK decides to smack him against a few trees KO him then walk on down to the beach to bury his new friend in the middle of the water nice and deep in the sand where its like concrete with pressure between sand and water......wow there you go very viable way for an intelligent tool using mammal to accomplishsmile

Oh and claws going through titanium is one thing Wolverine blowing the doors open with Nate using TK to keep them closed in another thats not a 2 ton piece of strength there.

Creshosk
Yup and thats why Gorillas are notoriously smarter then dinosaurs.....WTH maybe KK decides to smack him against a few trees KO him then walk on down to the beach to bury his new friend in the middle of the water nice and deep in the sand where its like concrete with pressure between sand and water......wow there you go very viable way for an intelligent tool using mammal to accomplishsmileI'm not sure smacking him into the trees will ko him, doesn't really need to as I don't think he's strong enough to break out of KK's grip.

Oh and claws going through titanium is one thing Wolverine blowing the doors open with Nate using TK to keep them closed in another thats not a 2 ton piece of strength there. Not a two ton piece of strength? What do you mean? If the door is weakening due to repeated hits, then material might be being taken away, after awile, holding a TK barrier up might be insufficent to save the doors.

soleran30
Well see thats a good showing for Wolverine there since Nate is one of the most powerful if not most powerful TK user in marvel at that time.

wolverine8888
he also has a virus which takes up most of his tk.

soleran30
WRONG one wolverine8888. That would be Nathaniel Summers not Nate Grey.....cuz he would roksorz wulvarine ! Nate wood punkorz him

DarkCrawler
I don't care what you are saying...Normal Wolverine can't knock out Nate Grey with physical force. Maybe if Savage Hulk was hitting that door, maybe then, but Wolverine...? He had upgrades. Physical or equipment. Since we don't know which one, we should show pictures about normal Wolverine beating Hulk.

And just to ask...is there any?

wolverine8888
WRONG one wolverine8888. That would be Nathaniel Summers not Nate Grey.....cuz he would roksorz wulvarine ! Nate wood punkorz him

lol u said nate so i assumed u were spekaing about cabel. so i aint actauly wrong u should of been more clear of who u were speaking about. also by the way x-man and wolverine did have a little fight

Porsche
Berzerker Barrage! Dead Donkey Kong.

Creshosk
I don't care what you are saying...Normal Wolverine can't knock out Nate Grey with physical force. Maybe if Savage Hulk was hitting that door, maybe then, but Wolverine...? He had upgrades. Physical or equipment. Since we don't know which one, we should show pictures about normal Wolverine beating Hulk.

And just to ask...is there any? who downgraded Wolverine's upgrades? Has wolverine really tangeled with Hulk since then?

wolverine8888

actauly there is.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Porsche
Berzerker Barrage! Dead Donkey Kong. King Kong, not Donkey kong.

Donkey Kong is a whole nother barrel of bananas.

DarkCrawler
who downgraded Wolverine's upgrades? Has wolverine really tangeled with Hulk since then?

Since he is not as powerful as when he was Death, the only logical explanation is that he got his powers from his exuipment.

I haven't seen Wolverine taking out Jean Grey, X-Man and Cable psionically after he was Death...

tiakocom
actauly there is.

to be honest wolverine8888 i dont take your comment seriousely anymore you seems to defend wolverine against anyone even when logicaly he should and will lose, as for this i still think its kinda close i mean if wolverine can avoid gettin hit by kk then he might win, but this is a fact and anyone who denies this gotta be high if kk hit wolvie only once he will be out for the counts and thats the crucial bits the time his healing factor will come into play will depend sorely on the thread starter if theres no time limit then wolvie is done for but if wolvie is allowed to heal and come back in the fight then wolvie has this fight.

wolverine8888
funny cuz ive never once taken ur comments serously

Creshosk
Since he is not as powerful as when he was Death, the only logical explanation is that he got his powers from his exuipment. still not quite proven.

I haven't seen Wolverine taking out Jean Grey, X-Man and Cable psionically after he was Death... Psionically?

Thats the tricky thing about fighting your teammate. Obviously they wouldn't be trying to kill Wolverine, so are holding back to all hell. HE however wasn't. There is one person who brought him back from the brainwashing. . .

wolverine8888
Since he is not as powerful as when he was Death, the only logical explanation is that he got his powers from his exuipment.

I haven't seen Wolverine taking out Jean Grey, X-Man and Cable psionically after he was Death...

he battle cabel befor he was death and the fight was stopped. wolverine has battled his whole teambefor when they were under the control of master mind. he fought night crawler,scot,coloussus,jean and storm

wolverine8888
death wolverine is just a mind controled wolverine

DarkCrawler
death wolverine is just a mind controled wolverine

So Normal Wolverine has psyhic powers?

tiakocom
funny cuz ive never once taken ur comments serously

thats cool guess we're ok then wink

soleran30
Yeah and something to keep in mind Jean, Nate, Nathaniel all of those that posess TK could shred wolverine if they didn't like him TK is probably the most powerful tool in marvel physically other then cosmic.

wolverine8888
So Normal Wolverine has psyhic powers?
nope. thou i relay like to see a scann of wolverien using mental powers

tiakocom
Yeah and something to keep in mind Jean, Nate, Nathaniel all of those that posess TK could shred wolverine if they didn't like him TK is probably the most powerful tool in marvel physically other then cosmic.

no one in their right mind can deny that telepaths are powerfull and can mess anyone up unless its one of those cosmic being

Creshosk
Yeah and something to keep in mind Jean, Nate, Nathaniel all of those that posess TK could shred wolverine if they didn't like him TK is probably the most powerful tool in marvel physically other then cosmic. And that's the whole point of that, they do like him, so they were'nt going all out against him.

soleran30
And that's the whole point of that, they do like him, so they were'nt going all out against him.

Yes and my point after this lovely sidetrack is Wolverine fought Jean......yeah so Jean (w/o phoenix) would smash him......Wolverine survived the fight not because he is so much better then those opponents just they were his friends and wanted him back.

Anyway KK just makes wolverine his little puppet to play with and dress up in hula skirts for his entertainment.

wolverine8888
I would not say sabel in any way likes wolverine hell for a while cable wanted to kill wolverne

meep-meep
Big Monkey king kong,
Hopping through the jungle.
Scooping up the wolverines,
And bopping them on the head

LMAO!

tiakocom
Yes and my point after this lovely sidetrack is Wolverine fought Jean......yeah so Jean (w/o phoenix) would smash him......Wolverine survived the fight not because he is so much better then those opponents just they were his friends and wanted him back.

Anyway KK just makes wolverine his little puppet to play with and dress up in hula skirts for his entertainment.

lol man youre so right in many way. if you think wolverine wining here is stupid try and see the thread where a certain someone seemed to think wolvie could take out godzilla

meep-meep
like i said before read this time just one hit at wolverines head he is out for good his head isnt gonna fly back on to him just cause he has a healing ability. and hulk heals much faster then wolverine so just one hit from hulk at wolverine hes out to. but i never said i didnt like wolverine yes he does have much better fighting skills then all of them. and by the way dude put your specs on see a pic. of wolverine his claws arent 6 ft long

He said 6 1 foot long stickers not 6-foot long stickers

Creshosk
Yes and my point after this lovely sidetrack is Wolverine fought Jean......yeah so Jean (w/o phoenix) would smash him......Wolverine survived the fight not because he is so much better then those opponents just they were his friends and wanted him back. yes

Anyway KK just makes wolverine his little puppet to play with and dress up in hula skirts for his entertainment. This is a mean little pet, he bites. laughing out loud

Still not seeing where wolverine wins this fight either.

wolverine8888
actauly I dont think wolverine would win lol. I was just trying to be annoying and say that wolverine can hurt king kong if u look I never once said he could beat.

soleran30
Originally posted by tiakocom
lol man youre so right in many way. if you think wolverine wining here is stupid try and see the thread where a certain someone seemed to think wolvie could take out godzilla

hehe at the end of the day lets face it we are all being silly here we argue about comicssmile better to have fun and enjoy he likes wolverine so do i but KING KING is the evolution of mankind! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tiakocom
hehe at the end of the day lets face it we are all being silly here we argue about comicssmile better to have fun and enjoy he likes wolverine so do i but KING KING is the evolution of mankind! roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol you rright, but i would've agreed with you there but after seein GODZILLA. lol my mind is so confused. lol

Creshosk
commenting on Wolverine versus godzilla makes me laugh.

"I really like beer."

wolverine8888

"I really like beer."

lol

tiakocom

"I really like beer."

man i was like you till i saw the thread i was shocked, that ppl actually though wolvie could win. lol

Porsche
Spinal Cord: BERZERKER BARRAGE!!!

jinzin
That's death Wolverine.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

it's wolverine get over it...

even IF he was upgraded like so many wolvie haters say he was.. who donwgraded him? confused

it's wolverine.. get over it...

jinzin
Cool, give me the stats of his equipment. Give me something that proves that he wasn't upgraded physically. Then that picture with Hulk is moot you know, he has the suit of Death in that picture.

he doesn't have it on his head.. which you know.. is where he got hit... What the f**k?

you think an armored suit that came out of ancient egypt with a few tecnological upgrades should make somebody immun to hulk's punches? What the f**k?

DarkCrawler
roll eyes (sarcastic)

it's wolverine get over it...

even IF he was upgraded like so many wolvie haters say he was.. who donwgraded him? confused

it's wolverine.. get over it...

Explain this:

jinzin

you don't even know what the death armor does... What the f**k?

you admittedly don't know what the armor does or is and yet you think you can make an inference to negate the feat because you don't like it...

so tell me, if you didn't even know what the armor of death is for, then how did you think you had the proper knowledge to ASSUME he had physical upgrades, as it is obvious you did before this thread.... huh

it DOESN"T make someone immune to hulk punches... you're just trying to discredit logan for the sake of discrediting him... doh

jinzin
Explain this:

adamntium>>>>titanium what's to explain?

nate not being able to hold the door together? yeah, well he should have been attacking what was on the other side of it, not trying to hold something together that he could not... roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
you don't even know what the death armor does... What the f**k?

you admittedly don't know what the armor does or is and yet you think you can make an inference to negate the feat because you don't like it...

so tell me, if you didn't even know what the armor of death is for, then how did you think you had the proper knowledge to ASSUME he had physical upgrades, as it is obvious you did before this thread.... huh

it DOESN"T make someone immune to hulk punches... you're just trying to discredit logan for the sake of discrediting him... doh

he still angrey about the whole logan owning namors ass

DarkCrawler

You are still angry that I owned your asses on that thread.

jinzin

sure... check out the wolvie respect thread.

jinzin

i think the correct term is bitter..

DarkCrawler
adamntium>>>>titanium what's to explain?

nate not being able to hold the door together? yeah, well he should have been attacking what was on the other side of it, not trying to hold something together that he could not... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nice.

Now, explain these:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4912/deathwolv25zo.gif

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2669/deathwolv30en.gif

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1268/deathwolv46na.gif

wolverine8888
You are still angry that I owned your asses on that thread.
lol u dident u just kept calling it bs comic even thou the writers were not wolverines

jinzin

nate's dead, he hasn't fought cable since, and when he fought cable before the death saga, he actually faired better, and the last time he was fighting jean grey it was the friggin pheonix.. now you're just grasping.

wolverine8888

oh yes thats deffently the better term

DarkCrawler
lol u dident u just kept calling it bs comic even thou the writers were not wolverines

The fact is, I proved that it was BS comic. smile

wolverine8888
but u did not lol.

DarkCrawler

I remember you being bitter...

The fact is, all you two could muster up was:

unfortunately beating wolverine simply isn't one of them is it?

to bad for ya that wolverine can't really say the same in turn.. teehee...

north star and his sister have beend efeated by wolverine rather easily befor. grogon who also move at super speeds. and who hands move faster then u could believe possable normal humans to him move so slow u can't see them move. yet wolverine was able to keep up with him due to wolverine amazing fast reflexes and agility like I said befor not how fast u run it how fast ur agility and reflexes and hand movement is.

DarkCrawler
but u did not lol.

Yes I did. I posted dozens of feats Namor dodging things numerous times faster then Wolverine. In comparision of his low showings at the Invaders comic. Did you read the thread? Do you wan't me to post the pictures again?

wolverine8888
lol and there dozens of wolverines feats hitting people far faster then namor lol

wolverine8888
we werent bitter because we won lol

jinzin
I remember you being bitter...

The fact is, all you two could muster up was:

I'm supposed to remember two random quotes and what they were in context to off the top of my head? confused

pffft.

soleran30
nate's dead, he hasn't fought cable since, and when he fought cable before the death saga, he actually faired better, and the last time he was fighting jean grey it was the friggin pheonix.. now you're just grasping.

yeah or someone is just trying to pick a fight.......yeah yeah blah blah Nate's dead however at that time Nate wouldn't just curbstomp Wolverine he could tear his flesh from his bones anywaysmile

KK wins and thats all that matter at the end of the day in this thread unless you want to start a what Wolverine vs BEST TK people in marvel past and present

jinzin
Yes I did. I posted dozens of feats Namor dodging things numerous times faster then Wolverine. In comparision of his low showings at the Invaders comic. Did you read the thread? Do you wan't me to post the pictures again?

wait you just said that posting things of namor evading faster moving objects than wolverine proves new invaders is bs?

ummmm wolverine dodges things faster than wolverine... does that mean he's faster than the things he dodges? confused

DarkCrawler
I'm supposed to remember two random quotes and what they were in context to off the top of my head? confused

pffft.

Here is it:

Anyway...since I have proved that Namor in fact is fast enough to dodge Wolverine...(unless you ignore all these feats and base it to one badly-written fight...like you've done during the whole thread...)

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9045/namorfeat34ek.gif

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7484/namorfeat92mc.gif

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4434/namorfeat211qk.gif

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7403/namorspeedfeats4wj.gif

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8922/namorspeedfeat27uj.gif

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8268/namorfeat504lj.gif

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6544/namorfeat302xn.gif

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3176/namorefeat513dy.gif

...and he is able to send Wolverine flying with mere punch like he has done to so many people before him...(People who are faster, stronger and heavier then Wolverine)

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2563/incrediblehulk118187ji.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3936/incrediblehulk118195ly.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9269/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namorvssurfer29cq.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/563/namorfeat456hu.gif

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5364/namorfeat177fq.gif

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6996/namorfeat465ri.gif

...and since he is strong enough to make paste out of Wolverine and his internals or smash him with objects:

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2802/namorfeat220rx.gif

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4655/hulk1998p266qo.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9995/namorfeat255ii.gif

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9785/namorfeat324hl.gif

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8383/namorfeat355ag.gif

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6982/namorfeat375df.gif

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/7325/namorfeat393lr.gif

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3853/namorfeat404mw.gif

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9493/namorfeat413yn.gif

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5295/namorfeat594gj.gif

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3470/namorfeat335vj.gif

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1133/namorfeat341pp.gif

And since the place they are fighting on has water and a lake, he is able to take Wolverine underwater and use his mastery in there to defeat him with ease:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1133/namorfeat341pp.gif

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/8007/namorfeat265gs.gif

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7674/avengers003173hf.jpg

AND, since he can also electrify Wolverine:

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/2617/namorfeat286al.gif

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2784/namorfeat235rn.gif

And since you haven't really bothered to back up your claimings of Wolverine with evidence...

The conclusion is that...

Namor wins.

And your next answer was:

unfortunately beating wolverine simply isn't one of them is it?

to bad for ya that wolverine can't really say the same in turn.. teehee...

Not...very...impressive?

jinzin
yeah or someone is just trying to pick a fight.......yeah yeah blah blah Nate's dead however at that time Nate wouldn't just curbstomp Wolverine he could tear his flesh from his bones anywaysmile

KK wins and thats all that matter at the end of the day in this thread unless you want to start a what Wolverine vs BEST TK people in marvel laughing

nate took one hit from electro and was down for a considerable amount of time.. wolverine took a lightning hit from storm WHILE thunderbird was wailing on him and he got up smiled and smoked a cigar... hmmmmm

DarkCrawler
wait you just said that posting things of namor evading faster moving objects than wolverine proves new invaders is bs?

ummmm wolverine dodges things faster than wolverine... does that mean he's faster than the things he dodges? confused

A gifted fighter standing like an idiot when someone lunges at him is bad writing to me.

jinzin
Here is it:

And your next answer was:

Not...very...impressive?

perhaps not.. but effective..

your ingoring two direct comparison's between the characters doesn't change the fact that it happened...

DarkCrawler
perhaps not.. but effective..

your ingoring two direct comparison's between the characters doesn't change the fact that it happened...
By effective...I think you mean desperate.

Have you read the forum rules?

jinzin
A gifted fighter standing like an idiot when someone lunges at him is bad writing to me.

I don't see him just standing like an idiot.. but lets say he did...

you read his books yet neglect the fact that he's quite arrogant?
overconfidence can easily lead to one's downfall...

DarkCrawler
I don't see him just standing like an idiot.. but lets say he did...

you read his books yet neglect the fact that he's quite arrogant?
overconfidence can easily lead to one's downfall...

He's met Wolverine before, and knows what he is capable of.

You saw him dodging Wolverine in their earlier fight...hmm...I wonder why he didn't do it in Invaders comic?

Oh yeah, bad writing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>