Courtesy Flushes.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
when you are in a public bathroom and are....doing number two.....do you perform a courtesy flush for others sake? big grin

mattador
laughing

Raven Guardia
I dont do #2 in public unless I majorly would have to go or end up having a mess. but luckly thats never happened yet.

Mr. Bacon
same case as RG

AOR
Nope, then again I never (or try not to) do #2 with other time. Sychronize the body to go when nobody else goes. Works 99.9% of the time...

GCG
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
when you are in a public bathroom and are....doing number two.....do you perform a courtesy flush for others sake? big grin

I do BUT it doesnt mean that it goes away. Sometimes i have to chuck a bucket full. embarrasment

And whats with all the toilet obsession lately ?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG
I do BUT it doesnt mean that it goes away. Sometimes i have to chuck a bucket full. embarrasment

And whats with all the toilet obsession lately ?

Maybe he is stuck in the anal stage (The anal stage in psychology is the term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life, in which a child's pleasure and conflict centers are in the anal area. This stage is exemplified by a toddler's pleasure in controlling his or her bowels. This is second of Freud's psychosexual stages. According to Freud's theories, inability to resolve the conflicts of this stage may cause anal retentiveness.)

it gets better laughing....A person characterized as anal retentive is perceived as worrying excessively about "passing feces": little details of fecal consistancy, color and aroma; or as otherwise being overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily normal evacuation.

Today, however, the term is often used of anybody seen as overly worried about small details and unable to adopt a philosophical attitude toward mistakes. This metaphorical usage has become so commonplace that the somewhat graphic literal meaning of the phrase is often overlooked by those using it.

I do believe this is the cause yes stick out tongue

GCG
Holy Shit !

I couldnt have had a better explanation. Even SlipknoT was opening a lot of threads on fecal matter before he got banned. And Actually, it was the reason he got banned.

Damn I laughed hard when i read that. laughing

AOR
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Maybe he is stuck in the anal stage (The anal stage in psychology is the term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life, in which a child's pleasure and conflict centers are in the anal area. This stage is exemplified by a toddler's pleasure in controlling his or her bowels. This is second of Freud's psychosexual stages. According to Freud's theories, inability to resolve the conflicts of this stage may cause anal retentiveness.)

it gets better laughing....A person characterized as anal retentive is perceived as worrying excessively about "passing feces": little details of fecal consistancy, color and aroma; or as otherwise being overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily normal evacuation.

Today, however, the term is often used of anybody seen as overly worried about small details and unable to adopt a philosophical attitude toward mistakes. This metaphorical usage has become so commonplace that the somewhat graphic literal meaning of the phrase is often overlooked by those using it.

you always had a way with words...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by AOR
you always had a way with words...

the info part was actually copied and pasted

AOR
the info part was actually copied and pasted

I'm well aware, hence the saying. It's to be seen as an oximoron as you have said nothing, and therefore there would be no words to attribute yourself with...not to be rude or anything

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG
Holy Shit !

I couldnt have had a better explanation. Even SlipknoT was opening a lot of threads on fecal matter before he got banned. And Actually, it was the reason he got banned.

Damn I laughed hard when i read that. laughing

when I found the area of info I bolded, I was laughing too laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by AOR
I'm well aware, hence the saying. It's to be seen as an oximoron as you have said nothing, and therefore there would be no words to attribute yourself with...not to be rude or anything

what the hell are you going on about? erm

AOR
what the hell are you going on about? erm '

Since you didn't say anything, then saying you have a way with words would be rather redundant and therefore the oximoron.

That went right over you didn't it...

kmcdude

hysterical

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by AOR
'

Since you didn't say anything, then saying you have a way with words would be rather redundant and therefore the oximoron.

That went right over you didn't it...

first off, I didnt say anything I just copied it because it was easier then putting all of it in my own words, Its not like I am writing a term paper why should I change it around erm secondly an Oxymoron is when a sentence or two words contradict themselves like "Living Dead" "Hells Angels".....Thirdly what you said didnt go over my head, you just seem really out of it. fourthly you didnt even spell Oxymoron right, and lastly you need to get a life.

GCG
Im confuzzled

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
Im confuzzled

confused Your what?

Leo.M
I dont do #2 in public unless I majorly would have to go or end up having a mess. but luckly thats never happened yet.

same.......... but if i ever have to do a #2 ........................ i won't even flush no expression cos I'm just an @$$ like that stick out tongue

j/k I would do a courtesy flush happy

GCG
confused

AOR
first off, I didnt say anything I just copied it because it was easier then putting all of it in my own words, Its not like I am writing a term paper why should I change it around erm secondly an Oxymoron is when a sentence or two words contradict themselves like "Living Dead" "Hells Angels".....Thirdly what you said didnt go over my head, you just seem really out of it. fourthly you didnt even spell Oxymoron right, and lastly you need to get a life.

I believed you missed the part were I said I didn't mean to be rude, but then again you missed the point of the entire post in the first place...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by AOR
I believed you missed the part were I said I didn't mean to be rude, but then again you missed the point of the entire post in the first place...

I did not miss the point of the post, if you didn't want to be rude you wouldn't have said anything at all, and your continuing to be rude by what you say.

AOR
I did not miss the point of the post, if you didn't want to be rude you wouldn't have said anything at all, and your continuing to be rude by what you say.

So what do you suggest?

GCG
no This is all me fault bawling

soleran30
Nope I never courtesy flush and as a matter of fact one time I brought in peanut butter spread it on the toilet paper and dropped next to the stall next to me and asked them to kick it back plzsmile

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG

no, its RJs!!! j/k stick out tongue

AOR
Originally posted by GCG

What's there to worry about, simple misunderstanding that wont be taken any farther than that, and will be settled in a civilized manner. I consented and will adhere to her reasonable terms so that this doesn't elevate any further than it already has.

GCG
As you wish my lord.

AOR
Don't worry, you are not within the walls of my empire, and as such need not call me by that title.

Fallen Jedi

i should have guessed you would started a thread like this. laughing

Rogue Jedi
you also know that i perform courtesy flushes for you on a daily basis. wont you do the same for me? lol

Syren
OMFG, I do that... I am so paranoid about Jamie hearing me pee that I even run the tap while I do it ninja

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Syren
OMFG, I do that... I am so paranoid about Jamie hearing me pee that I even run the tap while I do it ninja

laughing out loud Give it a few years and you will be sitting there with the door open.

Syren
It's getting better, sometimes I don't turn the tap on, sometimes I even shout at him through the door happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud Give it a few years and you will be sitting there with the door open.
FJ and i never close the door.

Syren
FJ & I.. me and FJ.. blah blah blah tongue12

Fallen Jedi
i've tried talking to him about this. stick out tongue sometimes you have to ignore him. laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i've tried talking to him about this. stick out tongue sometimes you have to ignore him. laughing out loud

I already do. yes

Syren
confused

Who said that?

Alpha Centauri
I used this bench-shaped public toilet once, in a park. For some reason I got arrested.

Oh wait....it wasn't a bench-shaped toilet....must have been an actual bench...shit, quite literally.

-AC

Ken Kenobi
confused

Who said that?

Don't ignore me you fool. stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_

Are you interested in Psychology too? Sigmund Freud was a genius!

Syren

Huh... wha? shock

Ken Kenobi
?

Syren
hug

Forgive meh!!

Ken Kenobi
All is forgiven.

Syren
I thank thee embarrasment

DarkC
You called Syren a fool? shock

HU-AH! You'll get a Canadian Armed Forces special weaponry treatment for that! mad

(squeaky, high pitched voice)
"Ennnnnnnnd......FOIRE!"
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/SaskatchewanArmy.jpg

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkC
You called Syren a fool? shock

HU-AH! You'll get a Canadian Armed Forces special weaponry treatment for that! mad

(squeaky, high pitched voice)
"Ennnnnnnnd......FOIRE!"
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/SaskatchewanArmy.jpg

Aww he's so cute with his bazooka. happy

Syren
laughing

DarkC
Aww he's so cute with his bazooka. happy
You'll stop cooing after the rocket hits you in your manly spot. Guaranteed.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkC
You'll stop cooing after the rocket hits you in your manly spot. Guaranteed.

Dude, that would be like getting hit from a pencil. smile

Syren
But what if it impaled you? smile

DarkC
Dude, that would be like getting hit from a pencil. smile
Tipped with a frag grenade.

Syren
*choke* no expression

Ken Kenobi
But what if it impaled you? smile

Then, it would be cool. I'd walk up to random people on the street and say "DUDE! I just got impaled by a little rocket. And no, it's not the one in your pants."

Syren
I mean, what if it impaled you in your little rocket?

DarkC
hysterical

Ken Kenobi
I mean, what if it impaled you in your little rocket?

Then I no longer have to wait to get a Prince Albert piercing.

Syren
Holy cow no expression

DarkC
Holy cow no expression
Yeah, I know. Randomness can be so weird.

Syren
Totally yes

_Sanctuary_
Why do people want to discuss this?

mysterio69
another question is...why bother flushing at all? it's not your bathroom, after all.

eggmayo
And the handle might have germs on. Or a razorblade taped underneath.

mysterio69
holy f*ckin f*ck. i never thought of razors. now, i'll never flush...ever.

eggmayo
Use your foot.

mysterio69
nah. don't wanna scuff my kicks.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Why do people want to discuss this?
because we are SICK.

Syren
yes

tike900
razors? i doubt someone whould do that

Jedi Priestess
because we are SICK.

more than a little Id say messed

tike900
sickness has nothing to do with it

im just bored

PinstripePapaya
Originally posted by eggmayo
And the handle might have germs on. Or a razorblade taped underneath.

what kinda loos do you go to?!?!?! no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
more than a little Id say messed
*goes poop in JP's toilet, does a courtesy flush*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.