Aqua Teen Hunger Force vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Aquateen.jpg
Who wins?

newjak86
All I can say is Fryloc is the man.

xmarksthespot
Frylock is the man.
Meatwad's a shapeshifter and I don't think he can really be killed... since he's just a wad of meat.

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Frylock is the man.
Meatwad's a shapeshifter and I don't think he can really be killed... since he's just a wad of meat. Yeah he can probably crawl down Wolverine's throat and lungs what could Wolverine do.
Frylock just has some crazy powers and is very smart.

xmarksthespot
So it's unanimous.. the ATHF win... although Shake would probably die.

newjak86
So it's unanimous.. the ATHF win... although Shake would probably die. Shake is like Batman even though he doesn't have any powers and everyone around him can probably beat him to death he has some strange power to always survive more or less.

xmarksthespot
I haven't seen it, but apparently later on in the series Shake can make things spontaneously explode... could have been a one-off thing though.

Creshosk
So it's unanimous.. the ATHF win... although Shake would probably die. Oh yes, Shake dies.

Frylock is about to formulate a plan and Shake runs foreward
Frylock: "Okay, here's the plan..."
Shake: "I can take him no problem."
- *Shake charges*
Frylock: "Wait, Shake!"
Wolverine: "Let's go, bub!"
- *snikt*
Shake: "ARRGH. . ."
Meatwad: "That didn't look good.
Frylock: "Oh hell."
- *frylock blasts him*
Meatwad: "Well why didn't you do that in the first place?"
Frylock: "I wasn't sure what we were up against."
Meatwad: "It was just a man in spandex."
Frylock: "And metal claws."
Meatwad: "Oh yeah, did you see the way he Shake screamed when he stabbed him? He was all like ARRGH and some shit."

newjak86
I haven't seen it, but apparently later on in the series Shake can make things spontaneously explode... could have been a one-off thing though. He does that sometimes in a show through a freak incident he gets some crazy power for a show kind of like Batman agian.

soleran30
BAM no one can smoke Shake he is the shizzle in that seriessmile Can we add in Carl for a sidekick! Don't forget Shake has the mighty milkshake squirt........fear the brain freeze possibilites!

xmarksthespot
Yeh, you can throw in Carl.
http://www.entertainmentopia.com/screenshots/dvd/aquaTeen_vol1_mummyCarl.jpg

soleran30
Well since we know how this works and Wolverine is nigh indestructible we should perhaps include moonites since they have 3000 dimensions and super atari ray gun power they are beyond galactcus!

To bad Carl is just gonna get gutted like usual!

DigiMark007
Carl will just use his belt that gives him the powers of the 80s band Foreigner. He wins easy.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.