-=- SWEETEST CHRISTMAS LIGHTS EVER!!! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
OMFG! I hate it when people place to many Lights, easpecially when there isn't even any SNOW yet.

but seriously HOLLY FU--- night... Siiiiilent night.. All Is good... Alll Is bright...

WHAT!?

Link opens Windows Media Player

-=- Link -=-

BTW, whats that song?

mattador
You do love making threads don't you stick out tongue

AOR
I think it was decreed in the council of Off that a person is only allowed 3 thread makings per night...

Koala MeatPie
I love sharing my ideas with the masses.

And Sharing anything that is outstandly Cool, or Astounding.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by AOR
I think it was decreed in the council of Off that a person is only allowed 3 thread makings per night...

4 threads per hour.

Break that and you have to wait untill midnight.

So this is my 4th thread, So No more untill past 11. But I have to find soemthing cool for that.

AOR
Well good to know your at least informed. However because I am emperor, I decree that it is four per knight...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by AOR
Well good to know your at least informed. However because I am emperor, I decree that it is four per knight...

I have Senoritiy over you in every way shap and form.... And lengh.

stick out tongue

And I will only take orders from Raz, Lana, (beacsue she tries and knows she has no pwer over me) And Storm stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I have Senoritiy over you in every way shap and form.... And lengh.

stick out tongue

And I will only take orders from Raz, Lana, (beacsue she tries and knows she has no pwer over me) And Storm stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Anyway, one of my friends showed me this video the other day. I was gonna post it but I lost the link embarrasment

Koala MeatPie
But Anybody Know the name of that music? (I submitted to the Whats that Song Thread)

Lana
I dunno what it is....

GCG
It got a little bit of a well-known xmas song. I dont know the name but but its a typical tune.

Spearhead
Meh.

It's a cool link, but a clear sign that someone has a bit too much time messed

GCG
I thought that as well. But on the other hand, i appreciated all the effort. Look what an outcome.

kmcdude
alien

Spearhead
Oh, I admit it's impressive big grin

I'm just trying to figure out how much of it was edited and how much of it was true synchronization -_-

kmcdude
bunny

a1hsauce
it doesnt have to snow for you to put lights up

powerfulone1987
If it was up to me, all of our christmas decorations would go up the day after Thanksgiving. I want it all to be up as along as it can be.

Is it comprehensible.....

Sir Mist
That was fecking wicked shock

Cinemaddiction
It's also fake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.