When you die,are you getting buried or cremated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I personally wanna burn evil face I just dont like the thought of my body lying underground rotting away,while worms crawl in and out my eyes and maybe even up my ***fear Also there would be maggots and cockroaches everywhere sick

Imperial_Samura
Depends. If I one day end up in power, I'm going to get rid of some small, unwanted Australian town and build a massive pyramid over it. Then I go inside.

Failing that, if I could have a crypt built, a nice one, I would be buried in that. A nice one though, marble, statues, the works.

Failing that, and most likely, I think I might be cremated. I like the idea I can be sprinkled where ever I want. Or in many places. Just seems nice.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Depends. If I one day end up in power, I'm going to get rid of some small, unwanted Australian town and build a massive pyramid over it. Then I go inside.

Failing that, if I could have a crypt built, a nice one, I would be buried in that. A nice one though, marble, statues, the works.

Failing that, and most likely, I think I might be cremated. I like the idea I can be sprinkled where ever I want. Or in many places. Just seems nice.

I want my Ash to be sprinkled in the local club beer

Leo.M
cremated punk

debbiejo
cremated? Of course....I want to be around for the holidays...

Darth Revan
Something about being cremated and potentially stored in a jar in some grandchild's house is a little morbid no expression

I want to be buried... Give back to the earth what it gave to me wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Something about being cremated and potentially stored in a jar in some grandchild's house is a little morbid no expression

I want to be buried... Give back to the earth what it gave to me wink

blink Why would the earth wanna have to deal with your disgusting rotted body? sick

debbiejo
Originally posted by kmcdude
blink Why would the earth wanna have to deal with your disgusting rotted body? sick laughing out loud Exactly....just stick around and dress for the holidays....they have little glasses with noses for that. wink

GCG
Its weird ; Some people are scared to get buried at sea.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
Its weird ; Some people are scared to get buried at sea.

confused How can you get buried in a sea?

GCG
erm by sliding the coffin in it.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
erm by sliding the coffin in it.

blink Wouldn't the coffin get wet?

El_NINO
LMAO....

funny stuff. what im going to say is simply this, when you get cremated you and about 10 other people get mixed together in order to fill the jar otherwise youd be cremated into not even half a jar.

kmcdude
Originally posted by El_NINO
LMAO....

funny stuff. what im going to say is simply this, when you get cremated you and about 10 other people get mixed together in order to fill the jar otherwise youd be cremated into not even half a jar.

sick Thats sick

Spearhead
I dont' suppose donation to science is an option? Least some good will come out of me...

Sir Mist
...bodies get buried in coffins, not just stuck in the ground for bugs to eat.

I dont really care what happens, its not like Im going to complain.

tabby999
i want to get fired into the sun. or put in an active volcano. OH or stuffed!

Capt_Fantastic
My insurance policy calls for cremation. Maybe it's all viking of me, but fire seems the best course.

Imperial_Samura
A recent list put together by a bunch of boffins had some after death suggestions, including being cremated and having the ash turned into man made diamonds (oh yes, they are lovely, they just happen to be the diamond remains of my last rich husband/wife) or doing the whole getting crashed into the moon.

Donating ones body to science doesn't sound to bad, but I'm already donating my organs, I think that will be enough.

Capt_Fantastic
A recent list put together by a bunch of boffins had some after death suggestions, including being cremated and having the ash turned into man made diamonds (oh yes, they are lovely, they just happen to be the diamond remains of my last rich husband/wife) or doing the whole getting crashed into the moon.

Donating ones body to science doesn't sound to bad, but I'm already donating my organs, I think that will be enough.

Not only am I an organ doner, but I hope to be cremated.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, I think it's the best option to.

debbiejo
A recent list put together by a bunch of boffins had some after death suggestions, including being cremated and having the ash turned into man made diamonds .

I've heard the diamond thing, thanks for reminding me....That's what I want....Think it costs lots of money though......I don't want to donate my body to sience....NOPE...don't want them touchin me....sorry.

I always thought if I were cremated, I would want to be sprinkled with a new tree...I think they do something like that in China.

Imperial_Samura
I know, there are so many exciting possibilities to mark ones final passing. It's almost a shame we only have one life and one death each.

xmarksthespot
How come Formalin-Fixed isn't an option...?

Storm
I' m an organ donor and wish to be cremated.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How come Formalin-Fixed isn't an option...?

What would you do with that?.....fill them up and set them in the corner? confused

OK...I'll do it.

Storm
No one is interested in plastination?

Imperial_Samura
Yeah, taxidermy or being made into a shrunken head, fun for the whole family, it would be like one never left, just got a lot quieter, and stopped moving.

And somewhat smaller in the shrunken head case.

Ahh, plastination. Gunther von Hagens was ahead of his times. I wonder why it never caught on....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by debbiejo
What would you do with that?.....fill them up and set them in the corner? confused

OK...I'll do it. I was thinking I'd get myself entirely formalin-fixed. Possibly have myself sent to a taxidermist...

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
No one is interested in plastination?

OK...I'll pick that one...I'll last longer, look nicer too......As long as people say hi to me when they come into the room.. huh

xmarksthespot
No one is interested in plastination? I've used plastinated brains in labs... it's interesting...

debbiejo
I've used plastinated brains in labs... it's interesting...

So, that's what's happened to you.....too many fumes... laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
So, that's what's happened to you.....too many fumes... laughing out loud ...mmmm, chemical fumes.

debbiejo
...mmmm, chemical fumes. I want some.

xmarksthespot
Going to sleep... if I die before I wake.... have me formalin fixed and put in the Metropolitan Museum of Art...

debbiejo
Going to sleep... if I die before I wake.... have me formalin fixed and put in the Metropolitan Museum of Art... And when Technology learns to bring back the dead, you'll be in their army..with all the other fomalin fixed creatures

fini
I'm hindu, SO i wont even consider anything other than cremation.

Imperial_Samura
And when Technology learns to bring back the dead, you'll be in their army..with all the other fomalin fixed creatures

Such a force would be nigh unstoppable!!! The world is doomed to be over-run by kind of creepy dead people!!!borgeek

Which is ok, as long as I get to be on their sidesly

debbiejo
If your skin stays soft , then I'll be apart of it too...... ...Hey, your parts would never go bad!!...This could be a good thing...eek!

Syren
Cremated, I can't stand the thought of spending my death under the ground... eaten by gross underground things sick

And I want my ashes to be scattered over cliffs in Wales, as I was born there.

Deano
it doesnt matter to me

Syren
*buries Deano*

mwahaha

Spearhead

I'd be a donor too, but I'm not yet old enough for that...like it matters how old I am if I get killed erm

between cremation and burial, I think I'd go with the former...

Syren
yes Any reason why?

crispycream
buried cremate doesn't sound so good but then again it would be nice to have your ashes be released into the ocean or somewhere nice like that but then who would want to go swimming when u know there' all these dead bodies around you that u are swimming in embarrasment

Syren
laughing

Welcome to KMC wink

crispycream
thanks

Eis
I' m an organ donor and wish to be cremated.
same here

debbiejo
In truth, I am a donor also....It's on my drivers licence.

Great Vengeance
I'll want to go out burning, it seems the most proper way.

Deano
Originally posted by Syren
*buries Deano*

mwahaha

make sure im dead first mad

Imaginary
Originally posted by Spearhead
I dont' suppose donation to science is an option? Least some good will come out of me...

That sounds good to me. Either way, I don't mind.

Mišt
Cryogenically frozen.....or frozen in carbonite...actually yeah...frozen in carbonite...

Masrix

Jedi Priestess
eh what do I care, I'll be dead. laughing out loud

Baylin
Meh! Dying is for part timers... confused

River Wild
Cremated, i dont want my body to be eaten by worms!

jenzie
i want the world to CHOKE on my fumes ......
THEN get cremated!
then the world can CHOKE on my fumes .....

Nay sayer
I want to be cremated or buried in one of those biodegradable caskets so that as I decompose I can help the earth continue to do its thing.

Atlantis001
To be consumed by the lava of a volcano !

debbiejo
That's what you want?? blink

Shakyamunison
I want to be digitized and posted on this forum so I can bug you guy for eternity. laughing

debbiejo
I want to be like the movie "The Machine"....the evil entity on the internet system....whooo scary movie.

Atlantis001
That's what you want?? blink

Yup.. just to give trouble to the ones who will need to carry my body to a volcano.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I want to be digitized and posted on this forum so I can bug you guy for eternity. laughing

This way people will reply to you in a quite literal way.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by kmcdude
I personally wanna burn evil face I just dont like the thought of my body lying underground rotting away,while worms crawl in and out my eyes and maybe even up my ***fear Also there would be maggots and cockroaches everywhere sick
doesnt matter to me. either is fine.

mentalguy
I'm having my body donated to science

Fire
cremated all the way ashes in the nile please smile

ADarksideJedi
I would be buried the thought of someone burning my body after I am dead just scared me.If you get buried under the ground it seem more nature.
What do you guys think?and yes I know I spelled Creamnated wrong don't have to mention it.jm roll eyes (sarcastic)

J-Beowulf
Where did the "n" come from? There is no N sound in Cremated...

I think I would rather be buried.

Strangelove
I want to be cremated

Tangible God
The thought of rot and decay descending on my once toned and sexy body, destroying it gradually over time, with worms, maggots and the like traversing through the ooze that were once my eyes, through disgusting slime and liquified innards.

I'd rather be reduced to carbon within minutes than an ignoble skeleton that lies in the remains of its tissue and fluids.

inimalist
I'm giving my body to science smile

I think they burry what is left of it...

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tangible God
The thought of rot and decay descending on my once toned and sexy body, destroying it gradually over time, with worms, maggots and the like traversing through the ooze that were once my eyes, through disgusting slime and liquified innards.

I'd rather be reduced to carbon within minutes than an ignoble skeleton that lies in the remains of its tissue and fluids. Yeah, there's that plus, I would want my family to mourn over a grave. I'd rather be scattered to the winds.

FeceMan
A better question is:

Would you rather be sodomized or drink menstrual blood?

Ignite
yuck.....menstrual blood , really? sick

I don't know what i want to be done with my body , maybe i just wont die and I'll never have to choose.

dsilva
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm giving my body to science smile

I think they burry what is left of it...

i wud like to do d same........ i think its a great thing to do.... give a new life to a person after im dead.

Alliance
Cremate whats left of me...which there may not be many vital organs left, assuming I'm healthy.

~Forever*Alone~
yes, cremation is the way to go, i deffinately don't want to be creamed :P

so far every dead body in my family has been cremated, well, that i know of, i even spread their ashes in the wind. i was thinking of keeping the little peices of bone that didnt get burned, but people might think i was weird. smile

or, i would like my body to be skinned and my skeleton donated to my high school smile

Fishy
Cremated...

My corpse wouldn't be much to look at anyway after everything worthwhile in and or on it is gone... So if for some reason they would ever need to get be back on to the ground it would be really ugly and I don't want to do that to them...

vintageSW77
if the majority of you live to a ripe old age i doubt youll have much of a choice
i read cemetaries are going to be lacking in space so cremation will be the thing

GCG
Originally posted by FeceMan
A better question is:

Would you rather be sodomized or drink menstrual blood?

Thought you would have asked if one would rather be with a gomorrahizer or a necrophiliac

Les yeux clos
Made into pencils.

chillmeistergen
Put into a Cumberland sausage and fed to a British bulldog. Live by the flag DIE BY THE FLAG!

mailedbypostman
You know the Mayan method? When they take your heart out and eat you? Yeah, well that seems pretty swell. Jk, I think it'd be awesome to be put on a space ship and just sent out into space like voyager.

Schecter
how do you maintain a relationship emo vampire pedophile saddam?

Bardock42
I'm not sure, but one thing I know....I don't wanna be buried in a pet semetary, I don't want to live my life again.

debbiejo
It wouldn't be the same, you'd be a weeee bit altered.

PiruBlood
buried.

Schecter
either cremation or green burial (no embalming)
also, no wake since i find it to be a barbaric practice which only serves to further hurt loved ones imho

Rogue Jedi
i will be cryogenically frozen.

debbiejo
Hmmm What to do with my body.....

~Forever*Alone~
oh! i wanna be turned into a diamond!! but i asked my family and they dont want my corpse diamond.... sad

RocasAtoll
Cremated. Less cost.

AngryManatee
if the technology to have my brain implanted into a robot isn't available, then lobbed into a jet engine.

Impediment
Cremated. I want my ashes to be distributed in little baggies to people in the crowd so that they can do with my remains as they please.

debbiejo
I want to be on a mantle and be present at all functions!! They're not getting rid of me that easy. On holidays they can put little party favors on me.......holiday

Actually my father wanted to be cremated and I told him this was my plan for him...sadly he changed his mind to be buried... sad

True story..

GCG
That actor from star trek managed to get his ashes dispersed in space.

what better than become part of the universe?

In time his ashes will travel vast distances.........yet its his ashes : not him but I guess it matters in some ways no?

debbiejo
Scotty, yeah I thought that was cool!

I'm a Trekie btw.. big grin

GCG
im thinking thats the best way. Cremated and rocket the ashes in space.

Devil King
Scotty? I thought it was Gene Roddenberry who had his ashes sent to space.

debbiejo
If I was told wrong then I'm killing my dad!! mad

lord xyz
Buried. Why waste someone's time and money burning my body? Also, my body would be good for the Earth.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Buried. Why waste someone's time and money burning my body? Also, my body would be good for the Earth. Burying is quite expensive.

Rogue Jedi
i have a viking funeral in mind.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Burying is quite expensive. Not really, all you need is a shovel.

~Flamboyant~
I want to be launched into space. And I'm not even kidding.

Symmetric Chaos
Not really, all you need is a shovel.

And someone willing to handle a corpse . . .

Devil King
Not really, all you need is a shovel.

How Six Feet Under of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.