DVDS for Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soccerkid1710
I was just wondering what DVD's you people would like for Christmas???

kmcdude
I'm gunna get the friday the 13th boxset

Cinemaddiction
Anything from this list.

Wolfie
Really, CA? Earth Girls Are Easy?

Nevermind
Originally posted by kmcdude
I'm gunna get the friday the 13th boxset

That does sound like a nice pick-up, but I would wait 'til I've seen all of them before hand. If I was to get a DVD for Christmas I'd probably try to get boxset of some sort. I'd like to get some US DVD's shipped over (e.g. Cannibal Holocaust & Sin City - Recut, Extended, Unrated), but I'd probably get money or something which is fine 'cause then I can buy them anyway.

jon84
My family dosen't celebrate chirstmas but i am going to pick up many DVDs over the holidays season.

Here are few on my list...

-Sin City: Recut, Extended Edition
-War of The Worlds
-Aeon Flux - The Complete Animated Collection

T.M
Sin City
Remember The Titans
Fight Club Special Edition
Monty Python Movie Box Set
The Shawshank Redemption
Se7en
Hot Shots! Part Deux
Goodfellas
The Crow Special Edition
The Fly (1986)

and more probably.

MildPossession
Cine- I have a normal blue cover special edition of Edward Scissorhands, is it worth getting the tin edition, or is it more or less the same just with a tin?

All sorts of dvds I would like, I know I will be getting Sin City - Recut, Extended, Unrated, and some Criterion Editions.

Mando
Catch me if you can
Thundercats: season 1
Serenity
Family guy season 4
We were soldiers
The shining
Office space: WITH FLAIR!!!
A nighmare before xmas
The Usual suspects

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by MildPossession
Cine- I have a normal blue cover special edition of Edward Scissorhands, is it worth getting the tin edition, or is it more or less the same just with a tin?

I actually meant to delete that one. It's the same release as the Anniversary Edition, and the only difference between that one and the regular release is that the Anniversary edition is in Widescreen.

By the way.., hold off on "Remember the Titans". There's a Director's Cut com ing out in February with a new transfer and extras. Should be nice.

..and yes, I want "Earth Girls Are Easy". yes

MildPossession
Ahh, my version edition is widescreen, so if that is all that's changed I don't think I will bother with the new tin edition.

ladygrim
catherine tate show series 1

MildPossession
I love her show!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.