fx force lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvin44
i just wanna know from ppl who have em that if they are worth asking for christmas or not?

K-Paxien
yes in my opinion they are if you was to get one do not dual with it on it will burn out the light in some places

calvin44
thank you

spekdah
I brought on last week ( vader from ANH ) but I sold it yesterday to one of my mates as I really want a blue one not a red one, but it is frikkin cool!!!

calvin44
thank you, im either goin to get the luke anh or the anakin rots

The Ones
i use a stick. import it into the pc and let the computers do the rest

Revan Ecks
Originally posted by The Ones
i use a stick. import it into the pc and let the computers do the rest

thats what i did once it did not work out right. so i got mace windu Luke's and Darth Vader's the Luke does not work any more though because it fell in the wrong hands. Ill post some pictures if you want.

CobbleR
Me and my brother both have one. My brother gets me to do all types of things people would think I've out grown. Yu-gi-oh and duels with the Force FX lightsabers. Ours have been fine so far. Pretty dinged up and such, the directions state not to duel with them(I got bored and read the directions). Yeah, it's fun stuff. Just kind of swinging it around is pretty fun. I would recommend getting one of these.

Mišt
If you want to duel, get one that is meant to withstand it.
http://parksabers.com/

CobbleR
Does it bother you that I'm busting up MY collectable?

Mišt
Nah, I was posting that for the thread starter. I dont really see a point getting a replica saber and ruining it duelling, I'd get one of those ^ to duel. But for collecting and all that, I'd get a replica. Saw a Mace saber for $250 the other day, looked sweet.

truejedi

overlord
Yeah, but then you would want a mechanical replacement arm too, don't you? smile

calvin44
lol

spekdah
those Parksabers look cool, but they dont make any sound effects do they? thats about 80% of the fun with Force FX

I enjoy dueling with them, me and a couple of mates have heaps of fun although I have been through a blue saber, recently sold my Vader one and am awaiting the arrival of my brand spankin new Anankin blue from ROTS.
The best thing I ever did with my first saber was to take it apart and wire up a radio mic antenna to the speaker on the back of the battery pack, my friend did this to his vader saber as well and we stacked a huge frikking stereo up in my backyard, set up the mic receivers and ran it through the system, had a few beers and when night came had damn loud saber fights until the neighbours complained about 3 hrs later.

We,ve got plans for a big hall and a massive PA system eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.