Aquaman Versus Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
I hate thing....who wins

(THIS IS NOT A SPITE THREAD wink )

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
I hate thing....
(THIS IS NOT A SPITE THREAD wink ) laughing out loud

Aquaman wins.

armandovalles
Thing wins. Classic She-Hulk, who is inferior to Ben in EVERYTHING (except looks) was giving Aquaman a beating. Thing would crush him.

DarkCrawler
Umm, yeah...that was the old Aquaman.

Hello? Telepathy? Magic Hand?

Aquaman wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing wins. Classic She-Hulk, who is inferior to Ben in EVERYTHING (except looks) was giving Aquaman a beating. Thing would crush him. A beating? I saw her hit him a few times. He didn't seemed very fazed by it either.

Aquaman wins...

Juntai
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing wins. Classic She-Hulk, who is inferior to Ben in EVERYTHING (except looks) was giving Aquaman a beating. Thing would crush him. Unless you know.. Aquaman turned his brain off. Aquaman hangs in a class high 100 group, and usually he's one of the last to fall.
He's a LOT more bad-ass than people give him credit for. Though that's been changing of late.
lmao.

grey fox
See now this is why i created this thread , everyone thinks of the cheesy lame ass aquaman from superfriends instead of bad-ass current aquaman.

Juntai
Even classic Aquaman was a beast.
Here he storms hell, pulls Cereberus' head off with a rope.
Then throws it through the gates of Hell, knocking the doors off of the hinges WHILE there is demons claiming it's impossible to get through. lol. Even says he WANTS Hades to know he's come.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027071315/Aquaman-storms-the-gates-of-Hades-01.jpg

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/041027071315/Aquaman-storms-the-gates-of-Hades-02.jpg

Eh, copy/paste the link.

Ultimate Hulk43
Aquaman will just drown the Thing.Here's how it'll happen:

The Thing:I'll smash you into a million pi---
Aquaman: Smash this ya big ape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.