The Sims 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
Does anyone know when the sims 2 comes out? I heard it came out this month.

JKozzy
no expression News to me...

steely balls
It was supposed to come out his month but they changed it last minute to this summer, it sucks because i was actually looking forward to it.

justinday15
man that sucks

justinday15
is it going to 30 dollars like all the other sims pc games?

JKozzy
Most likely 50, the others arent games, they're expansion packs.

LoveBlush14
I just wanna see da old people die
and see teenagers fight
Ha ha ha ha evil face shifty wacko

justinday15
I think it comes out July 1

justinday15
Its been pushed back to September 17th. no

Holcomb
anyone remember the sims online?

LanİeWindu
I truly hope The Sims 2 is better than The Sims on PS2, it sucked like nothing else has sucked before.

Tptmanno1
Oh god yes.
If your gonna but the simes it HAS to be on the PC.
It is just way to wacko on PS2
I think that Sims 2 is gona be PC only but i could be wrong.

justinday15
yeah it is pc only

LanİeWindu
Ok then.

The PS2 version is the only one I've ever played...laughing out loud

Mads Davidsen
Heeeeey,
what do you think Sims 2 gonna be then it's shipped?
And here can talk about everything about the Sims 2, the sequel of the best-selling game in history wink...

Tilien
I've already got my copy reserved smile

Fallin Angel
i'm defiently getting it big grin

Mads Davidsen
.....Sims 2 ships on 17th September in America, and a few days later, it will be out in Europe...... wink ......soooooo guys, there isn't that much time back.......(yaaahoooo).........

Mads Davidsen
......one of the most particular things they've added(one the things)
is the new 'ageing' feature, now your Sims get old and must continue
their generation, but you can always turn it off if you like......
......the game will ship with 500 objects, so you can funish your home
to your heart contents, and anyway you can take them to the community area and buy new stuff, like videogames and clothing........
......and by the way, you can create your very own neighbourhood,
but unfortunately Maxis hasn't informed 'bout this so much....sad...

Mads Davidsen
........(heeeeey, am i talkin' to myself?.......am i tha' only Simfan here?......weird it's tha' best-sellin' game in tha' world...... messed huh messed ..)

hobbit_dude
i luv the sims!!

Elektra_lover
Their so much fun big grin

The Ones
i was just wondering, do you need the previous sims expansion packs to play sims 2?

Mads Davidsen
.....no, not at all....the Sims 2 is a new version sooo, you can throw out
the Sims 1, then...

Abbita
The sims 2 has a lot of high system requirements though so you may want to check if your computer is compatible and will be able to play the game properly yes

Mr Spidey
Good. smile

Shh..I'm hiding from Malfoysbride shifty

Malfoysbride
evil face guess who?foubnd you!!!ok now we can stop playing...it's getting boring to just keep looking at your last post ........

Mr Spidey
Okay

Malfoysbride
Lots'o' love

StinkFist462
whats the system requirements ?

Lady_Shiara
If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need at least:

-800 MHz processor or better
-256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000
-At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

If you have a non-T&L capable video card (an Intel Extreme Graphics or a Radeon 7000/VE Series) then you need at least:

-2.0 GHz processor or better
-256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, or Windows 2000
-At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

Moo Cow
ya, and my computer is so old that i dont think im going to be able to play it, the computer barely lets me play the first sims erm
i think it need 256 mg RAM, my computer has 32, and i think it need windows 2000...it might take windows 98, not sure tho...

SexyJacobSmith
dudez this games rox, i love it 2 pieces !!! laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Elektra_lover
Theirs already a thread lowewr on the page!

TWelling4Ever
god, i friggin luv this game, can't wait for the sims 2 university pak...gotta buy it!

eleveninches
Has anyone else exept me put in the code that gets rid of the censorring, so that when they go into a shower or the tiolet, or get undressed, you can see them properly without the censor blur.

TWelling4Ever
laughing

LLG
I think Sims 2 is a fun and very good game. I'm not obsess with it, but I play it when I have some time.

TWelling4Ever
i play it all the time, i am obsessed laughing

TWelling4Ever
anyone beat it yet?

TWelling4Ever
i mean help all the families and crap

Dark Lord Plo
I know this is off topic but.. what are the 4 discs for? i cracked my disc one, so are these like back ups or something?

The Ones
they have all the files needed to install the game.

Dark Lord Plo
oh.. thanks

God'z_Gurl101
Yeah, the Sims ROX! I really enjoyed the game!

powerfulone1987
Well I just bought The Sims 2 today along with the University Expansion Pack for the PC today.
I was wondering if any other people play this game.
And if so what do you think about it and what tips could you offer.
Chat it up about anything dealing with this game.

Is It Comprehensible.....

powerfulone1987
I finally found out how to post pics of my sims.

So here's my first sim family.
It's my mom,dad,sister, and myself.

I designed them after my actual family and myself.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/th_snapshot_909827e6_d09841f6.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/th_snapshot_909827e6_d09848e3.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/th_snapshot_909827e6_b09848c5.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/th_snapshot_909827e6_10984868.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/th_Screenshot.jpg

Ballister
I like this game, but I can't play it anymore because my dad's computer is too slow so it crashed after I made a family, and it's not compatible on mine.

powerfulone1987
That's sad. You should ask for a new computer or laptop for christmas or maybe an upgrade.

is it comprehensible.....

Ballister
It's a great computer, but I need something to make it compatible.

powerfulone1987
i thought you said it was slow and it crashed. That would mean it's not that great if it's SLOW and CRASHING. Even if you got something to make it compatible it would still be slow and crashing like you described.

is it comprehensible......

Lana
Search option is your friend....merged.

Ballister
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
i thought you said it was slow and it crashed. That would mean it's not that great if it's SLOW and CRASHING. Even if you got something to make it compatible it would still be slow and crashing like you described.

is it comprehensible......

No, my DAD's computer crashes. Mine just isn't compatible.

InnerRise
This is the original Sims 2 Thread.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

MadMel
spore has a good chance of knocking this game on it's @$$..

runescar
hey i play sims 2 an i have LOTS of families.
i have cheatsbig grin big grin big grin big grin
thats why all my families have $$$1,000,000
theres like 10 pages of cheats but most of em are worthless.no expression

JToTheP
Could my PC handle this game? It's from 2002...

2 Ghz processor
60 GBs
256 RAM
3D Intel Extreme AGP VideoCard

InnerRise
Sorry. I couldn't tell you. I don't have my box with me that has the information on it that let's you know how up to date your computer needs to be.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

drewbiefan
I so loveeeeeeee the sims 2! it is so addictive and makes me realise life in general!

Lyna303
I sort of got bored of it after a while, nothing more to do...

InnerRise
Yeah, I find myself going into many periods of boredom and I don't play the game for months. I just recently got back into it, so I thought, and bought the Pets Expansion and I've only played it twice since then.

soin2cal
I have all expansion packs to the sims 2. I barely play them, cannot get into them anymore the same, not as i get themlaughing out loud

justinday15
which expansion pack is the best?

InnerRise
Well when the Nightlife Expansion came out, which was the second, a lot of people were saying how that added so much to the game and gave the Sims much more to do.

So I don't know. It just depends on the player.

I have all of the Expansions except for "Out for Business" because I have no desire to run a business in a game and manage all that crap and spend my gaming time working.

So yeah. Being that I just got the Seasons Expansion Pack and enjoying what that brings to the game, I guess I'll say it's my favorite ahora mismo.

I haven't even sent a Sim to a University yet, therefore I haven't experienced the Univeristy Expansion Pack as of yet.

Being that my Sims just had a Baby Girl, I'm sure I'll be experiencing the University Expansion Pack soon enough.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

soin2cal
I have gotten bored of the sims lately. I had all three expansions and none have been playd on hardly LOL

InnerRise
All 3???

There are 5 Expansion Packs as of now. That's more than 3.

You don't have all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.