Eternity Team vs Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Eternity,Infinity,Empathy,Eulogy, Expediency, Entropy, Epiphany,Enmity.Death,Galactus,Oblivion.

Mordum
team wins they got the big G on their side.

Dizzle
Galactus is the weakest member of that team, I do believe. Lucifer takes em.

Mordum
I do believe Galactus is one the strongest on the team along with death and infinity. If Galactus dies its ova.

GalacticStorm
It will be a good fight but Lucifer will win without a doubt. Please remember that he's the son of God people and he is the one chosen to take over from God when he steps down. A universe and his kids is not sufficient.

Mordum
if they do succeed in defeating galactus the universe will end. Who is the real winner there hmmm?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mordum
if they do succeed in defeating galactus the universe will end. Who is the real winner there hmmm?

If they defeat Galactus then Abraxas will be released and he will attempt to destroy the universe like what happened previously. The universe doesnt automatically end upon his death.

Also what does the destruction of Marvel universe mean to Lucifer when he can and has survived a universal explosion and he comes from DC. He'll just travel back home with the heads of his opponents as trophies.

Mordum
If they crack galactus's armor it will create a big bang and recreate the universe. Lets says lucifer was in the marvel universe at the time.....dang. Can he survive a big bang? I think even he will die son of god or not.

GalacticStorm
If they crack galactus's armor it will create a big bang and recreate the universe. Lets says lucifer was in the marvel universe at the time.....dang. Can he survive a big bang? I think even he will die son of god or not.

I dont know who told you that but they lied. If Galactus dies Abraxas gets released. Its actually happened on panel in 616 so need to speculate just accept that it doesnt happen how you thought it did.

Lucifer can and has survived a Big Bang at point blank range. He cut his brother open to cause one. He then shaped his own universe out of the resultant demiurgic matter.

Team Eternity doesnt stand a chance. wink

Mordum
If only....I think that was an alternate ending of comic(cant remember the name). Sorry for the mixup. If that ending were true then lucifer would be in trouble cause G will eat him.

King_Mungi
I hear all this crazy stuff from Lucifer and have no idea where it comes from. Not that I'm denying it, I just want to read it.

Where and when does this stuff happen?

GalacticStorm
If only....I think that was an alternate ending of comic(cant remember the name). Sorry for the mixup. If that ending were true then lucifer would be in trouble cause G will eat him.

If that ending were true then it still wouldnt matter because he is the son of God, you know the supreme being. Lucifer is the one chosen to replace God so how is a sentient universe gonna trouble him? Let alone a planet eater. When you consider he stood in the face of a Big bang then made his own universe why cant you accept that its gonna take more than Eternity and this team to take him down.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I hear all this crazy stuff from Lucifer and have no idea where it comes from. Not that I'm denying it, I just want to read it.

Where and when does this stuff happen?

In his own title. Its very good. smile

Mordum
The team wins without a doubt. Dont foget the creatures that live within these guys. Scarlet witch and silver surfer and the ultimate nullifier would own lucifer cause big G will bring it out and....dang.

GalacticStorm
The team wins without a doubt. Dont foget the creatures that live within these guys. Scarlet witch and silver surfer and the ultimate nullifier would own lucifer cause big G will bring it out and....dang.

And they all mean nothing to the son of God. Do you not understand that he is the son of God and wields Gods willpower. Nothing but God is beating him. A sentient universe and his kids aint doing the trick confused

Mordum
Jesus was the son of god and he got killed by some suckers from jerusalem.

sad ............runs away.

GalacticStorm

That was very disrespectful. confused

Jesus' death was also meant to happen it was for a purpose. If he didnt want to die he would not have.

As it stands Lucifer is too much for this team. This battle is clear cut hence the lack of other contributors.

Mordum
Fine he wins embarrasment but he cant thanos with the HOTU come to that the phoenix vs Thanos thread I made and defend her. smile happy again.

golem370
Jesus death was nothing but fictional BS just like every other religion

Mordum
W-O-R-D = WORD G-MONEY

kevdude
Lucifer wins. there is only 2 beings that would come to Lucifers power range, The Word (Jesus) and Archangel Michael. The Word is the only true Son of God, Lucifer and Michael came after him. the Word is God in the flesh. The Word, Lucifer and Michael should be ranked same.

Juntai
Lucifer wins.

supremthor
Originally posted by golem370
Jesus death was nothing but fictional BS just like every other religion
true

sam_drugbringer
It's been stated the rank is Presence > Michael > Lucifer.

Anyway, he wins. Nothing short of the LT will give him any trouble.

And can we not discuss religon? It's not even needed, we aren't talking about christan lucifer (though that's who he's proboly based on) we are talking about DC lucifer.

Katt
Mordum. Have you even read up on Lucifer? I mean.. Thinking Galactus can defeat lucifer is just crazy.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
It's been stated the rank is Presence > Michael > Lucifer.

Where was that stated? Are you referring to on panel statement or hearsay. Depending on your answer id place them on the same level. Michael has gods creation power whilst Lucifer has Gods will. Theyre definitely on par but as shown in Lucifer 53 to 54 Lucifer is definitely a better fighter.

Ultimate Rage

**** you

Superherovandal
yeah don't ever make fun of religions again. especially since that can get you banned and on everyone's hated list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.