Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Anyone heard of or played this game yet? It's fairly new, and it's a western/third-person shooter for all the consoles/PC. I think its pretty good. The story isn't that deep or anything, but it makes for a damn good rental. I most likely wouldn't buy it though.

TwisterGameX
Yeah they said it will be the best damn rental but thats about it..it might be short too..

SnakeEyes
Anyone else played this game?

Koala MeatPie

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I wanna get both of those games... but that's what Christmas is for!

Anyway, back on topic: Gun is still pretty fun, but I'll probably beat it before it has to go back to the store.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, I wanna get both of those games... but that's what Christmas is for!

Anyway, back on topic: Gun is still pretty fun, but I'll probably beat it before it has to go back to the store.

I have it, I got it with a trade in value. I should have gotten Battlefield 2 as I hear there's a cool single player mode, but what they hey, I beat Red Dead Revolver and was in the mood for another western style shooter. Haven't beat it yet because I'm back working on the Deck Of 52 in Mercenaries. Now THAT'S a cool game. smile

SnakeEyes
I beat it and returned it to the store. Overall it was a pretty neat game. I really didn't like the ending, though. It just sort of... ended, if you guys know what I mean.

CaptainBen
I thought it was great. I beat it in one day though

SnakeEyes
Really? One day? Man... It took me about 3 or 4... Still a good game though.

Thoughts?

Slay
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Really? One day? Man... It took me about 3 or 4... Still a good game though.

Thoughts?

He probably just focused on the story,instead of roaming around alot like most people do in games like this.Then again that's what they're there for erm

edwinian
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yeah they said it will be the best damn rental but thats about it..it might be short too..

definitely a rental. this game is why I switched to GameFly -- it's cool, but too short and easy to warrant forking over $50 for....

SnakeEyes
This game only cost 20 bucks now....

Anyone else played it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.