Darth Maul versus Nejaa Halcyon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Curious match. Just checking.

Darth_Glentract
Nejaa would do quite well, I believe. I don't know if he would win though. He was about equal to Anakin six months before in lightsaber skill, while slightly better in things like tactics, force mastery, and experince.

Ianus
I think he could put up a good fight, but I'm not sure if he'd win. Still, Jedi Trial took place only a half year before ROTS and he was near to Anakin in skill then.

What the hell happened to him in the Clone Wars again?

Darth_Glentract
He died sometime after The Battle of Praestlyin(spelling?). He also founded( or was a major part of the founding) of the Jensaari.

I think he died fighting a Dark Jedi, Tyris. Somehow he killed Tyris yet Tyris killed him. Maybe Nejaa was mortally wounded in the encounter.

Dush-khan Mabeo
It's a long long long fight, but I think Halcyon would win.

darthsith19
Hmm. Good one. Nejaa was about even with 30 months after Geonosis Anakin, right? So this should be close. I'd say Maul probably has saber skills in his favor. Not sure about Force. I'm gonna say Maul but it'd be close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.