harry and the order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scurran
i think in the next one harry should join the order becuse he is goin to need some help with the horcruxes, he'll need some one like lLupin who is great wizard to help him because lets face it, harry isnt the best ever is he?
do you think he should tell the order about what dumbledore told him? because dumbledore trused tha order the same a he trusted harry,tell me what u think

Council#13
well he also trusted snape as he trusted harry

its_magic
well i reckon if harry was more open from the start with DD there might be a bit of a different situation on our hands

scurran
Originally posted by Council#13
true

scurran
Originally posted by its_magic
well i reckon if harry was more open from the start with DD there might be a bit of a different situation on our hands

could be, but i think if everyone would have taken trelawne serious from the start everything would be different wouldnt it?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Council#13

laughing

Originally posted by scurran
i think in the next one harry should join the order becuse he is goin to need some help with the horcruxes, he'll need some one like lLupin who is great wizard to help him because lets face it, harry isnt the best ever is he?
do you think he should tell the order about what dumbledore told him? because dumbledore trused tha order the same a he trusted harry,tell me what u think

Yup, he should tell the Order. He'll need the help...

although he probably won't. no

scurran
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
laughing

Yup, he should tell the Order. He'll need the help...

although he probably won't. no

ur probably right

Solo
Won't he lead the Order?

ladygrim
Originally posted by scurran

lupin is really the only person hes got left its not like he can talk the same to Herm and ron like he did to dumby and still be as friends to them as he was in previous books/

jedi sarah
nah dumbledore didn't want anyone else to know. The least peopl know about voldys secrets the least risk voldys supporters finding out about the horcruxes

Darth Macabre
Plus Harry not telling people about the Horcruxs keeps the secret that he knows about them. If Voldemort found out someone knew about his Horcruxes, im sure he'd go to the spot he put them, and re hide them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.