Thanos,Gladiator& War Hulk vs Darkseid,Supergurl&Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins?

Thanos
Gladiator
War Hulk

vs

Darksied
Supergurl
Wonder Woman

LethalFemme
ppl

Porsche
Thanos takes out Supergirl and Wonderwoman.

Gladiator and War Hulk take out Darkseid.

Whichever finishes first can help the other.

LethalFemme
really now...............

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Porsche
Gladiator and War Hulk take out Darkseid.

laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
laughing

i was thinking the same thing

Wickerman
If this is current Jobberseid, then i don't see why Gladiator wouldn't be able to at least hold him back while the others do their thang.

Thanos should be able to out Supergirl. For all her power she lacks the experience that Thanos has. Now, his eye beams have put out Thor with just one blast before. His experience is immense. I'm sure he could take out Supergirl.

Meanwhile, Hulk is pretty much nothing more than an annoyance to WW. Seriously........what can he do to her? On the other hand, she can trap him in the lasso, and maybe, just maybe that could turn him back to Banner. I'm pretty sure it would work on normal Hulk, not so sure about war hulk.......
Whether she beats WH or not, i don't think it would really matter, because WH will have done his thing, which is keeping her busy for a while. Meanwhile, Thanos takes Gladiator's place and fights Jobberseid. Now......this fight is truly epic. While they're duking it out, Gladiator should technically be able to slightly beat WW.

Now we have Gladiator vs. WW and Thanos vs. Darkseid. If it's current DS, the Marvel team should i think win. If it's not, well, then, they didn't really stand much of a chance from the beginning.

~wickerman~

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Wickerman
If this is current Jobberseid, then i don't see why Gladiator wouldn't be able to at least hold him back while the others do their thang.

Thanos should be able to out Supergirl. For all her power she lacks the experience that Thanos has. Now, his eye beams have put out Thor with just one blast before. His experience is immense. I'm sure he could take out Supergirl.

Meanwhile, Hulk is pretty much nothing more than an annoyance to WW. Seriously........what can he do to her? On the other hand, she can trap him in the lasso, and maybe, just maybe that could turn him back to Banner. I'm pretty sure it would work on normal Hulk, not so sure about war hulk.......
Whether she beats WH or not, i don't think it would really matter, because WH will have done his thing, which is keeping her busy for a while. Meanwhile, Thanos takes Gladiator's place and fights Jobberseid. Now......this fight is truly epic. While they're duking it out, Gladiator should technically be able to slightly beat WW.

Now we have Gladiator vs. WW and Thanos vs. Darkseid. If it's current DS, the Marvel team should i think win. If it's not, well, then, they didn't really stand much of a chance from the beginning.

~wickerman~

what if they fight in the order their in which is Thanos vs Darksied, Gladiator vs Supergurl and WW vs WH?

Wickerman
Originally posted by LethalFemme
what if they fight in the order their in which is Thanos vs Darksied, Gladiator vs Supergurl and WW vs WH?

Best tacticioner on the DC team is WW. The other two are two hard-headed impetuous brats that wouldn't listen to her. Thanos is feared across galaxies. I think in this particular case he'd be leading/organizing the fight a whole lot better thusly i assumed they'd fight in the order i established, which would be Thanos' order of choice in order to make it quick and simple wink

Thanos vs. Darkseid would either be a stalemate or would go to Thanos assuming it's current Darkseid.

Gladiator vs. Supergirl would be Gladiator. He's Superman on crack people! He has Superman strength, endurance, is possibly faster, has heat vision, he's the marvel Superman clone. He;s got a TON more experience than Supergirl can ever dream of. he's feared all across the galaxy as the protector of the Shi'Ar Empire. She's a teenybopper teenager. Yeah, i'd say he'd win.

WW vs. WH i've already discussed. He'd probably annoy her long enough for Gladiator to get out of the fight with Supergirl and join WH against WW. Gladiator and War Hulk should be able to bring her down. Laugh all you like, but i'm stating facts and i don't see logical rebuttals. When i see them, i'll admit to being wrong if that's the case.

~wickerman~

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Wickerman
Best tacticioner on the DC team is WW. The other two are two hard-headed impetuous brats that wouldn't listen to her. Thanos is feared across galaxies. I think in this particular case he'd be leading/organizing the fight a whole lot better thusly i assumed they'd fight in the order i established, which would be Thanos' order of choice in order to make it quick and simple wink

Thanos vs. Darkseid would either be a stalemate or would go to Thanos assuming it's current Darkseid.

Gladiator vs. Supergirl would be Gladiator. He's Superman on crack people! He has Superman strength, endurance, is possibly faster, has heat vision, he's the marvel Superman clone. He;s got a TON more experience than Supergirl can ever dream of. he's feared all across the galaxy as the protector of the Shi'Ar Empire. She's a teenybopper teenager. Yeah, i'd say he'd win.

WW vs. WH i've already discussed. He'd probably annoy her long enough for Gladiator to get out of the fight with Supergirl and join WH against WW. Gladiator and War Hulk should be able to bring her down. Laugh all you like, but i'm stating facts and i don't see logical rebuttals. When i see them, i'll admit to being wrong if that's the case.

~wickerman~

the whole thing with glad that troubles me is his confidence..................if supergurl is stronger than supes she should b able to stalemate him 4 a bit which may affect his powers....................causing her 2 win.........

Wickerman
the whole thing with glad that troubles me is his confidence..................if supergurl is stronger than supes she should b able to stalemate him 4 a bit which may affect his powers....................causing her 2 win.........

The whole confidence thing is HIGHLY overrated. I really doubt she'd even stalemate him for a long time, given the kind of experience he has. And i know i saw the comic of her flying faster than Superman, but that means nothing. I've also seen Superman SAY she's stronger than him, but i haven't seen any sort of evidence proving this. Evidence would be nice to see.

~wickerman~

LethalFemme
anyone else?

Lucid Lui
Team Marvel wins...

Jvenom
This is very much a one sided fight. Thanos would have no problem taking out Darkseid. Today Darkseid is such a pansy that Superman beat him. Wonder Woman and Supergirl are no match for Gladiator and War Hulk.

gladiator69
gladiator doesnt need the help from any of them he can kick all there butts himself

LethalFemme
he would die if he fought them by his self........ stick out tongue

gladiator69
seriously doubt that sugar. and by the way whats you tel phone # ?

LethalFemme
i really got to change my sig.........lol

gladiator69

dont do that its nice trust me

LethalFemme
Originally posted by gladiator69
dont do that its nice trust me

apparently too nice

gladiator69
apparently too nice

nothing wrong with to nice. im sure every other guy on here likes your pic.

LethalFemme
yep pretty much.....lol

gladiator69
yep pretty much.....lol

lets see a pic of you with your top and undies like in that pic. im sure everyone else here wouldnt mind

Dizzle
Originally posted by Jvenom
This is very much a one sided fight. Thanos would have no problem taking out Darkseid. Today Darkseid is such a pansy that Superman beat him. Wonder Woman and Supergirl are no match for Gladiator and War Hulk.

Has Supes ever beaten him in justa straight up fight? He's pulled the boom tube thing, he's fought on he sun, etc etc. But as far as I can remember, Darkseid owns the crap out of him in just a straight up brawl. I don't think he can beat Thanos, mainly cuz the Omega Effect has gotten loads weaker since his pre-crisis days, but he does need a bit more respect.

That said, go Marvel. Glads, at the very least, is a lot faster than Supergirl. Probably a bit stronger as well. Hulk is gonna lose to WW, but as Wickerman said, he's a distraction. Matched up in order, I still go with Marvel, 2 to 1.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by gladiator69
lets see a pic of you with your top and undies like in that pic. im sure everyone else here wouldnt mind

eek! i dont think my husband would like that

tiakocom
eek! i dont think my husband would like that

your married? wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by tiakocom
your married? wink

lol......im still trying 2 figure that out.....lol

tiakocom
lol......im still trying 2 figure that out.....lol

lol...i see personaly i would never get married far to much hassle, jus stick to bf/gf

Jvenom
When did Wonder Woman get so powerful that she can take on War Hulk?

gladiator69
she hulk busted wonder womans ass afew times so of course hulk is gonna rip her skirt off and do afew things. after he rips her skirt off tell him to let me know. i want to do afew things. lol

roughrider

love Uhhhh...I'm sorry, what did you say? embarrasment

LethalFemme
Originally posted by roughrider
love Uhhhh...I'm sorry, what did you say? embarrasment

eek! u too...................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.