Guyz or Gurlz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who's better when it comes to having sex guyz or gurlz?

Alpha Centauri
I was always under the impression you can't do one without the other.

-AC

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

i mean who has better techniques and stuff.........

Alpha Centauri
I think that's too subjective of a question to be answered absolutely one way or the other.

-AC

BackFire
I only have experience with girls so I don't really know.

LethalFemme
okay let me simplify this do you guyz think ur better at having sex than gurlz..............

Ken Kenobi
What a stupid question...it's based on opinion.

LethalFemme
that's a stupid response when the whole point of any thread here is to get an opinion..........

Ultimate Hulk43
Can't answer that as I've never had sex cause I'm a kid.

Ken Kenobi
You can't generalize an entire gender on the few people you've slept with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
*nods head in agreement*

mysterio69
since i've only been with girls, i'll take a stand here. girls. there, happy?

Ultimate Hulk43
lol

*lizziekk*
boys are probably just as good as us...

Mindship
Whenever discussing differences between men and women, I've always found it helpful to keep in mind that, with few exceptions, the range of ability within a gender is greater than the range of ability between genders. This suggests it's not a matter of which sex is better, but which person is better, regardless of gender.

I also don't think one can generalize about which gender is better since one would first have to define what is meant by "better" (and this sounds like Eye of the Beholder stuff to me). My experience (and from talking with female friends) has been that, again, it depends on the person: their experience, their confidence, their awareness of their partner, their willingness to please, and so on.

All else being equal, Mind is the sexiest organ. Whoever best wields this - regardless of gender - wins.

naughty

mysterio69
holy feckin sh1t. you really thought that one out.

Mindship
< been around the block a few times

mysterio69
congratulations on that.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You can't generalize an entire gender on the few people you've slept with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think ur reading too much into this the point is to make a general assumption and come up with an answer. It's really a simple question do you think guyz tend to better in bed than gurlz or the other way around roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
boys are probably just as good as us...

thanx 4 ur answer...................u seem to be 1 of the only ones who actually get it.................

Ultimate Hulk43
Boys have bigger brains!Just kidding.I see women and men as equal.

tabby999
i think that women tend to be more tender and gentle, but i think guys (not speaking on expericance) can be just as tender if they want. i tried being as tender as possible with my ex and it seemed to work better than the "rough and hard" thing. either way, theres no way

Mindship
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i think ur reading too much into this the point is to make a general assumption and come up with an answer. It's really a simple question do you think guyz tend to better in bed than gurlz or the other way around roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you insist: guys are better

*lizziekk*
I dnt really know much but i think guyz and gurlz are just as good as each other however i think most of the time (not all of the time) its more passionate for girls then it is for boys.

tabby999
to finish my other post i didn't end properly;

theres no way to tell whos better at sex. i think chick get a better deal in the end, when it comes to self gratification there are SOOOO many more better products out there for chicks.

mysterio69
"you can't have one without the...other..."
-frank sinatra

eggmayo
To be honest it always seemed like girls put in less effort to me.

mysterio69
Originally posted by eggmayo
To be honest it always seemed like girls put in less effort to me.
sorry to hear that, dude. i haven't been that unfortunate. my ladies have all put in their share of bumping and/or grinding.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by mysterio69
"you can't have one without the...other..."
-frank sinatra

That song is about love and marriage.

In my opinion, both are good. As to which I prefer, depends on what I'm in the mood for.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ladyluck
That song is about love and marriage.

In my opinion, both are good. As to which I prefer, depends on what I'm in the mood for.
but the quote is kinda outta context. and "depends on what yer in the mood for, eh?" i like the way you think. wink

eggmayo
Yeah, but we have the ol' thrusting etc.
You know we get more tired when we fall asleep and they want more stick out tongue
Or is that just me?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by mysterio69
but the quote is kinda outta context. and "depends on what yer in the mood for, eh?" i like the way you think. wink

stick out tongue

shifty

mysterio69
...hmmm...don't know about that...i'm insatiable.

eggmayo
I'm lazy.

mysterio69
I'm lazy.
we all get lazy sometimes.

eggmayo
*sleeps*

mysterio69
*sleeps*
sleeps?...were you just having sex? lol. i don't like to sleep after. i like to bask in the after-glow...and watch cartoons.

eggmayo
I just sleep all the time. I'm pretty much asleep right now.
Actually I think I am gonna go bed. Bye.

mysterio69
buh bye.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Not me... shifty

Raven Guardia

dude, with these threads your making and your sig...it seems like you really need to be laid.

cheldon

here's a question: do u **** with just one guy or is it all around the neighborhood? 2 ata a time or is it a new one every day. yur kinda pitiful to be tlking about yur sex life

Bun Bun
Both.

cheldon
Originally posted by cheldon
here's a question: do u **** with just one guy or is it all around the neighborhood? 2 ata a time or is it a new one every day. yur kinda pitiful to be tlking about yur sex life

others can answer but i meant this question for LethalFemme

StyleTime
I think some of you making this thread out to be far more serious than LethalFemme intended.

I am going to say guys are better at it.

tabby999
Originally posted by cheldon
others can answer but i meant this question for LethalFemme

you quoted yourself so someone would pay you attention? its sad.

NyC-gUrL
this thread is so amusing happy...

TwisterGameX
no expression

cheldon
Originally posted by tabby999
you quoted yourself so someone would pay you attention? its sad.

sad, but it got your attention didn't it?

StyleTime
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Kosta
I think it dependse on the person, not the gender. Girls may tend to be more... gentle? Maybe? Guys may be more... oh I dunno. erm.

Also, different people like different things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.