Who would win Highlander or Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mac Murphy
The lightsaber could probably cut through a normal steel blade like a Jewish mother through selfasteem but what if an immortal like Duncan or Conna Mc'gould went head to head with a Jedi like Obi wan on equal terms? The Jedi knows the immortal can only be killed by cutting off the head and the immortal knows all of the powers a Jedi can use. The lightsaber can't cut through the steel in this instance by the way.

jaden101
it would be a draw...the highlander was scottish...and obi wan was played my ewan mcgregor was scottish...

now if you want to argue who would win...a scotsman....or anyone else..well then we can take it outside if you like

. stick out tongue

Mando
2 different time periods, and places. very hard to say.

Highlander is cooler though, if reffering to the first movie. but The jedi's have the force.

ragesRemorse
just because a highlander knows the powers of a jedi doesnt mean he is any better at blocking their abilities. If you are talking merely swordsmanship, i would say the jedi, because their art is thousands of years old. Anyone can become good witha a sword, but the jedi rely on cunning and have the force to help guide their movements

Carl B Harrison

chilled monkey
This would be a very good match.

Assuming it's one-on-one, I'd go with the Jedi. Remember that the Force strengthens and quickens them as well as showing what an enemy will do before they do it. Plus they are skilled fighters even without the Force.

Darth Sparhawk
Jedi. Much faster and with much better weapon.

Cheska
Yeah, the Jedi would win. Using the force, and his/her lightsaber techniques, but it would also depend on their skill and intellegence u know.

Trickster
Surely a jedi would just take the sword off the highlander?

xevius
or cut the sword in half at first contact with the lightsaber.

- Xev

grey fox
The jedi pulls the sword out of the immortals hands , he then flings it quite a distance away , and then decapitates the immortal.....

b-dan
Originally posted by DarkWizard
2 different time periods, and places. very hard to say.

Highlander is cooler though, if reffering to the first movie. but The jedi's have the force. ya but depends what imortal is fighing if its Duncan Micload hed win hes the best imortal

fini
Jedis hand down.

Since a highlander dies when their head is cut off, and looking at the penchant of cutting off heads that the Jedis have, LOL its will be a quick quick fight, LOL.

grey fox
Jedi decapitations

Mace windu-
Anakin skywalker-
Luke skywalker (that dark force thing in that cave)

theReject
I thought it would be a close match. But upon rethinking, Jedi would definitely win.

stunna1773
jedi can cut them into pieces

endgame
I have a question which may put a spin on this thread. Lets say this is Duncan after he becomes "the one", u know, is the last immortal standing at the end of the gathering. Does anyone know what powers, if any, that he gets? I would assume at the very least he may become completely immortal?

omaga
Originally posted by Mac Murphy
The lightsaber could probably cut through a normal steel blade like a Jewish mother through selfasteem but what if an immortal like Duncan or Conna Mc'gould went head to head with a Jedi like Obi wan on equal terms? The Jedi knows the immortal can only be killed by cutting off the head and the immortal knows all of the powers a Jedi can use. The lightsaber can't cut through the steel in this instance by the way.

endgame
I have a question which may put a spin on this thread. Lets say this is Duncan after he becomes "the one", u know, is the last immortal standing at the end of the gathering. Does anyone know what powers, if any, that he gets? I would assume at the very least he may become completely immortal?

BUMP

grey fox
Originally posted by endgame

Yes he becomes mortal again and gains a link to every mind on earth. He still dies painfully.

endgame
Bah, the reward for killing all of the immortals is becoming mortal again? Thats lame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.