Onslaught vs. Cassandra Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i did this before but no one replied sad SO IM DOING IT AGAIN big grin

onslaught

vs.

cassandra nova xavier (mummudrai body & intelligence from here comes tomorrow storyline)

Phoenix_Avatar9
BUMP!

demigawd
Looks like nobody is replying again.

Oh wait, I did to reply that nobody is reply.

Well, since I'm here, I may as well do you a favor and answer the question.

Onslaught takes her to his back alley shed and has his way with her. Which is really gross when you think about who Onslaught really is.

Phoenix_Avatar9
haha...o...wait...o i see shifty ok...Oh God EWW!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
i did this before but no one replied sad SO IM DOING IT AGAIN big grin

onslaught

vs.

cassandra nova xavier (mummudrai body & intelligence from here comes tomorrow storyline)

Have you got a link to your previous thread? Originally i said Onslaught would win and then gave my reasons but then Wannabe convinced me that C Nova would win and i cant remember why. sad

demigawd
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Have you got a link to your previous thread? Originally i said Onslaught would win and then gave my reasons but then Wannabe convinced me that C Nova would win and i cant remember why. sad

I'd LOVE to see that one. I think you just screwed up the debate, haha

Phoenix_Avatar9

nope i didnt, i tried searching but..ehh. i wanted to retry

Phoenix_Avatar9
who's more of a psycho?

wannabe
Have you got a link to your previous thread? Originally i said Onslaught would win and then gave my reasons but then Wannabe convinced me that C Nova would win and i cant remember why. sad Did i??? huh

I remember convincing you of something in the Shadowking vs. Cassy thread, but in this one? I really cant remember, especially since i would vote for Onslaught here!

Phoenix_Avatar9
can anyone elaborate on how each party would win or lose and why?

wannabe
can anyone elaborate on how each party would win or lose and why? Cassy is as strong a telepath as Charles and has several other powers, but Onslaught IS MORE than just the sum of its parts. He stronger an elemental than Magneto and stronger a telepath than Xavier and he was able to bring havoc over earth 616 and ALL its heroes, however mighty they were.
He did that not just through deceit and manipulation like Cassy did it with the Shi'ar, but with sheer power.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
Did i??? huh

I remember convincing you of something in the Shadowking vs. Cassy thread, but in this one? I really cant remember, especially since i would vote for Onslaught here!

Oh yeah. That was the one. laughing out loud I got a bit mixed up.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by wannabe
Cassy is as strong a telepath as Charles and has several other powers, but Onslaught IS MORE than just the sum of its parts. He stronger an elemental than Magneto and stronger a telepath than Xavier and he was able to bring havoc over earth 616 and ALL its heroes, however mighty they were.
He did that not just through deceit and manipulation like Cassy did it with the Shi'ar, but with sheer power.

oh, ok, how about a day of prep for cassy

wannabe
oh, ok, how about a day of prep for cassy Well, with the proper prep (Galactus's and Reed's equipment for example) perhaps even i could win agains Onslaught.
Please give more parameters for the prep...what kind of recources can Cassy use?

Phoenix_Avatar9
umm...she can mindprobe a choice of beast, forge, tony stark, or reed

wannabe
umm...she can mindprobe a choice of beast, forge, tony stark, or reed Well, with all of their knowledge, equipment (i suppose) and her own genius she will probably be able to create a kind of SUPER CEREBRA to augment her powers and wipe away Onslaught...who knows...with proper prep in comics EVERYTHING is possible.

Phoenix_Avatar9
hmm...interesting yes

Phoenix_Avatar9
how about a battle on the astral plane?

Draco69
By consensus, the Onslaught Saga never happened. Thus Onslaught doesn't exist. Lastly, Cassandra Nova wins by default.

Phoenix_Avatar9
anyone...astral plane... first battle no prep for cassandra, second prep

Phoenix_Avatar9
bumpety-bump-bump. look at a frosty go! haha sry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.