Darth Glentract Vs Janus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
WFT?

Escape81
Janus.

Ianus
lol

Janus

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WFT?

What F#ck the?

Darth_Glentract
Janus, after seeing you in the picture thread at Dark Tower, I can confidently say in a fist fight I would take you.

Now if we measured debating skill, I might be a little screwed, resulting in something similar to Anakin five minutes after Mustafar lava bath.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
What F#ck the?

more or less

Ianus
You think you can take me? Really?

Damn. Kid's got balls.

Darth_Glentract
In a fist fight, yeah. I got some experince and a far heavier builf then you.

What's your stats(height, weight, ect)?

Ianus
Well, it's a poor basis to work on... a mere picture. I've seen guys who were short, thin, or just plain out of shape looking tear up people who were trained and ripped. Appearances can be deceiving.

And I'm 6'2", 228 lbs. Not exactly small.

Escape81
Erm... I could take either of you in a fistfight, if I had a gun and considerable distance. stick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
How much do you bench?

I'm 6', 214 pounds.

228 pounds? That is quite a deceiving pic.

DrDoom101
lmao

Escape81
Now, now, gentlemen. I'm certain that the thread insinuated only debating skill.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Escape81
Erm... I could take either of you in a fistfight, if I had a gun and considerable distance. stick out tongue

That would depend if you know how to use a gun. I've been attacked by a drunk kid with a hunting rifle, but he wasn't much of a shot. stick out tongue

Ianus
How much do you bench?

I'm 6', 214 pounds.

228 pounds? That is quite a deceiving pic.

That pic is almost a year old.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Escape81
Now, now, gentlemen. I'm certain that the thread insinuated only debating skill.

That's not fair. stick out tongue It's obvious Janus is much better than me at that.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ianus
That pic is almost a year old.

You're like 25 though. How are you going to grow like that when you're that old?

Escape81
He's better than most here, including you or me. But Illustrious and Faunus would give him a good run for his money, though. That'd be a good showdown. stick out tongue

Ianus
22, actually. Be 23 in a month's time.

And I was seriously underweight back then.

Illustrious
I could take all of you on with a gentleman's club.

Veneficus
The only time I can ever fight anyone is when I am in a rage. Then I go insane and start throwing punches at everyone near me.

darthsith19
Janus, after seeing you in the picture thread at Dark Tower, I can confidently say in a fist fight I would take you.

Now if we measured debating skill, I might be a little screwed, resulting in something similar to Anakin five minutes after Mustafar lava bath.
Picture thread at Dark Tower? Could you post a link?

Darth Avis
no noobs at that website. no links. only invites.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
I could take all of you on with a gentleman's club.

Tsk. Not before I clobbered you with Pooh Bear's honey jar. . .

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Avis
no noobs at that website. no links. only invites.

Avis...I happen to be the Admin of that Forum Thankyou very much and I will say right now that anyone who wishes to join the forum is very welcome to do so.

Darth Faunus
Yep. This is Veneficus the Kind you're speaking to.

Darth Avis
so you want to argue with people who think CW GG is uber? i sure wouldn't. I thought the whole point of the website was to get away from that.

Darth_Glentract
I've been there longer than you and I think CW GG is better than ROTS GG. That obviously isn't an excluding factor.

Veneficus
so you want to argue with people who think CW GG is uber? i sure wouldn't. I thought the whole point of the website was to get away from that.

I created that forum for a number of diffent reasons Avis and I really do not care what darthsith19's opinions are as long as he doesnt go around telling everyone that he is always right and they are stupid loosers.

Darth Avis
Glentract, logic is against that. GG, in the clone wars microseries, did nothing amazing. defeating 5 terrified, tired, jedi? nothing. dodging blasters and canons? any jedi can do. that is about it. ROTS GG can do that too.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Veneficus
I created that forum for a number of diffent reasons Avis and I really do not care what darthsith19's opinions are as long as he doesnt go around telling everyone that he is always right and they are stupid loosers. hmm. people have an urge to do just that. some more then others.

Ianus
Avis, don't rock the damn boat.

Darth Avis
huh?

darthsith19
Glentract, logic is against that. GG, in the clone wars microseries, did nothing amazing. defeating 5 terrified, tired, jedi? nothing. dodging blasters and canons? any jedi can do. that is about it. ROTS GG can do that too.
Jedi can. Grievous isn't a Jedi. Listen, Grievous pwnd 5 Jedi Masters at once in the Microseries. That's overkill. Logic is with the side I'm on plus we have the official site to back us up.

Ianus
I'd really like to see how being force crushed (Something that should be forbidden to a jedi really) affected Grievous' -artificial- body and made him weaker. Sounds to me like some LucasFilm bullshit spiel to account for why the Clone Wars GG suddenly wasn't so badass.

Darth Avis
1. Grevious is better then most jedi.

2. Anyone can beat 5 exausted, petrefied, jedi.

3. the official site isn't god. imperfect people wrote it.

Veneficus
Here we go again.

Ianus
This thread is already material for closing and possible warnings and/or bans. Let's not turn it into a GG debate match. Avis, I suggest you read the rules next time.

Darth Avis
okay fine. can't help it though stick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
GG beat seven Jedi on Hypori(three died), three on Coruscant, ect, killing at least 32 Jedi in all.

Now tell me, how would a single Jedi Master defeat someone at his peak who has done that?

Janus, GG's internal organs and nervous system was damaged in the attack.

Darth Avis
enough. we have argued many times about this. no one really cares any more.

Ianus
enough. we have argued many times about this. no one really cares any more.

I second that. And the excuse for Grievous is still hard to believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.