Opinions Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
I have been watching this helmet on ebay. My intention is to use it to work on. Your opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6582259644&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

kegs202
ANYONE !!!!!

Jedi Priestess
work on what?

queeq
Guess he wants to buy it.

You need advice on that? Weird...

BAILY
It doesnt look that great to me... but if you are gonna work on it.. more power to ya.. i dont think you could make it look worse

Ken Kenobi
My opinion is that this thread should be in a more appropriate forum, not the discussion forum for the Prequel movies.

b-dan
i dont think that helmet looks that great

Dirk Jade
Dont buy it i think the dudes full of bullshit. Do you realy thing GL would give up the helmet to the ORIGINAL Darth Vader? I want whatever it is your smoking man must be good if u plan on buying that. smile seriously dont... you can buy one with a voice changer and Darth Vader Breathing for 30 bucks. and honestly dude if it was original he wouldnt be selling his for 30 bucks! he would be selling it for like 2-300.

overlord
There should be a 'Star Wars Bullshit Forum' for these kind of useless threads.. erm

Sesse
That could be converted into a trash can. Just turn it around and It should work.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
Dont buy it i think the dudes full of bullshit. Do you realy thing GL would give up the helmet to the ORIGINAL Darth Vader? I want whatever it is your smoking man must be good if u plan on buying that. smile seriously dont... you can buy one with a voice changer and Darth Vader Breathing for 30 bucks. and honestly dude if it was original he wouldnt be selling his for 30 bucks! he would be selling it for like 2-300.

It's not the origial, the auction is listed as Official, which means it was licensed at around the time of the OT. It's a replica.

Jedi Priestess
Not to mention the fact the guy states that he altered it.

darthvader_fan
lol

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
lol Originally posted by darthvader_fan
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.