Roaches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Do you hate roaches? I do, there's one in my room! i dont know how it got in, but today Im gonna KILL IT Happy Dance

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Council#13
Do you hate roaches? I do, there's one in my room! i dont know how it got in, but today Im gonna KILL IT Happy Dance

r u plannin an execution just smash it and u know where theres 1.............................

Lightningrod
My house does not have roaches but my house has crickets...

it is like this whole town is runned by them

Barker
Spiders Are Worse. erm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Barker
Spiders Are Worse. erm

yes.

Edit

TwisterGameX
Spiders Are Worse. erm

no

Spiders stay in their corner, and don't bother anyone..they also eat roaches and other crap. they don't bother me..well it really depends on how big they are..if they are bigger than an finger nail then run...jumaji!!

Centipedes are ****ing nasty... no expression

Kosta
Meh, if they're not in my house I don't kill them.

Spiders I catch and put outside, even thought I'm a bit freaked out by them, I still don't like to kill them. Ofcourse it depends on the spider too. Garden spiders, the really big furry ones that aren't poisonous I put outside. Redbacks (black widows) I kill if I find them in the house.

Barker
I Kill Anyone I See. no expression

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Kosta
the really big furry ones

sick

Kosta
evil face

hotsauce6548
Well, some of the older ones can get a bit crunchy on the outside, but if you're lucky and you have some salt, that mixes well with the pus inside. happy

Raven Guardia
Spiders Are Worse. erm

oh god yes cry fear

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Well, some of the older ones can get a bit crunchy on the outside, but if you're lucky and you have some salt, that mixes well with the pus inside. happy
hysterical

Council#13
Roaches are the worst

crispycream
i don't really see the big deal about roaches there are worse things like spiders and snakes that cna kill u

Council#13
true, but they're more disgusting (but those massive spiders that u find in jungles, not turantulas, are the worst by far)

BakaXero
i had the bad experience of one flying onto my face while i was sleeping.
so i say death to them all!!!

Council#13
Good for u

BakaXero
Originally posted by Council#13
Good for u
i say death to you too no expression

Council#13
now thats not good no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
kill roaches

love spiders

Blue_Butterfly
ok I live in the country so we have those big ass tree and water roaches. They freak me out like they're going to kill me in my sleep. I swear I scream like a little ***** when I see one of those. I HATE THEM!!

Koala MeatPie
... Just Hunt them down with a fork... Then use a Blow Torch.

Council#13
good idea

ladygrim
dont like em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.