Favorite PT music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
What is your favorite music of the PT?

Ast
None of the above. big grin

Anakin's Dark Deeds

Jedi Priestess
None of the above..Anakin's Betrayal aka Order 66.

Ast
Anakin has the best music. stick out tongue

McCusto
Duel of Fates, Battle of the Heroes, Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, the Across the Stars song, Anakin's Betrayal, The music when Obi-Wan inspects the clones, Padme's Ruminations, The Immolation Scene, the Coruscant Pursuit, Anakin's Dark Deeds, Enter, Lord Vader, the Opening Theme, Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious, and Grievous's intro in ROTS (Part of Track 1)

darthsith19
Sorry, I could only pick ten. Opening theme doesn't count. I'm talking songs that were only in the PT.

McCusto
I meant Track 1 from the ROTS soundtrack >.<

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ast
Anakin has the best music. stick out tongue

yes indeedy yes

McCusto
If you are wondering that the Grievous Intro, this is what i mean:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8216963/Grievous_Intro.wma.html

chinabing
Nice selection here. I thought Choice #3 was the "Battle Droid March" or perhaps that was just colloquially. I do like that, wish it would be played in more stadiums.

It's really hard to pick one favorite! The Phantom Menace celebration finale is fantastic. As is duel of fates, battle of heroes, Love Theme from Attack of the Clones, (best Star Wars music title EVER!), I'd also like the add "Anakin speeder bike" from "Clones"

starwarsrules14
Across the Stars has to be the most brilliant piece ever made in the history of the world!! Imo of course, I am just obsessed so yah...it is still good.

Dan Skywalker
Battle Of The Heroes followed by Anakins Betrayal

Eleonora
Among these ones "Across the Stars", definitely.

Sir J
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
None of the above..Anakin's Betrayal aka Order 66. that one always makes me emotional

Spearhead
Anakin's Betrayal, Anakin's Dark Deeds (I love the choral part in that and I can see the scene as Palps raises his arms and the senate cheers...while Anakins slaughters the Seps), The Arena, Battle of the Heroes

darkjedi132
Anakin's Betrayal

amity75
On The Phantom Menace soundtrack, track number 11: Watto's Deal/Kids at play theres a moment at 3.07 that quite honestly makes my hair stand on end. It features in the movie when Shmi is watching Anakin fixing his pod and he's shouting "It's working!". Trust me, go and listen to this piece or watch that part of the movie because it's so totally amazing and may just be the best use of music in any Star Wars movie.

Sith Master X
Anakin vs. Obi-Wan is my favorite track. Most of the music is good anyways.

jollyjim311
Duel of the fates has a real sense of like "this is next level stuff an it's gonna be epic" sound to it.

spencerspider
Duel of Fates, that should have been used more in the fight with Anakin and Obi-Wan, not just a few seconds

Stun
None of the above for me either.

Anakin's Theme
Anakin's Betrayal
Duel of the Fates
Across the Stars
Anakin's Dream
Battle of the Heroes

JKozzy
It's not "The almost Imperial March".... it IS the Imperial March. messed

spencerspider
yea i like that one to lol almost imperial march

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.