Bane(serum)&Killer Croc vs. Rhino and The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
So we got some dc vs. some marvel guys and wow looks pretty equally matched! i would say bane and croc takes this 78%!

Adam Warlock
If Rhino weren't a retard, he could take both of them himself. But, since he got the Lizard as back up, Rhino and Lizard take this. Hmmm... Lizard could potentially beat both of them himself. Maybe...

Rhino and Lizard win.

King_Mungi
Indeed, Rhino and Lizard win.

wolverine8888
how the hell is this equal.
bane a retard he pritty much as dumb as rhino but the thing is rhino is like 5 times stronger or more.
croc is also just a weak ass version of lizard this is a slaughter.
marvel wins easiliy.

Dmx777
I don't know if it is current bane then yea but Killer croc now has a tail and is as strong as spidey plus his skin is harder then spidies so i think that they still win, i say lizard will fall to croc since rhino is a retard bane will kill him since bane is pretty smart!

wolverine8888
bane a retard as well. rhino is far superior. croc is weaker then lizard dumber slower.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
bane a retard as well. rhino is far superior. croc is weaker then lizard dumber slower.

No, acutally Bane is quite intelligent.

wolverine8888
realy when ever I see him he like a walking retard. even if he is smart he relay has no chance vs rhino

jrodslam
Well, Rhino may be the strongest out of the 4, but hes still probably the bumbest(Next to Killer Croc and Lizard). Both Bane and Croc have better fighting skills than Lizard and Rhino. Bane is a good fighting strategest. Rhino is just gonna charge in and get his ass beat. Croc and Lizard would be a great fight to see.

Dmx777
Yea it would except lizard will be dead since current croc is a mutated alien and has a huge mouth and stronget then spidy etc. He is pretty strong!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
realy when ever I see him he like a walking retard. even if he is smart he relay has no chance vs rhino

You talking about the movies and cartoon? In the comics he planned the infamous fight with Batman before hand. When Batman was worn out from trying to recapture all the prisoners Bane let out, he attacked and broke his back.

Dmx777
well he look like an alien but is a just very mutated from old verison plus he got a better hide then lizard and better tail!

wolverine8888
lizard agility may even be greater then spidermans. his strength is also on par or greater then spidermans how is croc gunna beat that. also rhino can fight he aint that abd at it and bane more of a brawler any ways. rhino far stronger and mroe durable he like 60 tons or more

Dmx777
Yes i saw that bane is very intelligent and probably can take out rhino if he is overdosed!

Dmx777
Yea but rhino is always runny into things also current lizard is very weak and croc can take him out no sweat since he mutated and is really a crocodile now walking on 2 feat that is very strong and lifts 15-20 tons no sweat but if he is in more rage maybe can lift more!

wolverine8888
I wanna see soem evidence of croc lift more then 12 tons with out extreme effort. also lizard ahs not been down graded in any way.

NoFate007
Lizard beats Croc, Rhino beats Bane.

Lizard/Rhino win 9/10

Dmx777
"Oh,and just one more thing,Batman does not lift 2000 lbs or 1000.He's around 750 to 800.Proof is Killer Croc -- who only lifts 10-17 tons.Batman struggles with this guy on every occassion he meets-up with him.He needs gadgets to take him down."

Here is some proof i found on another site and as i said he is now even more mutated also he gained a big old tail to wack u with so yea!

wolverine8888
batman lifts less then 800 pounds

hee 500-600 max

Dmx777
yea read closly it says he does not lift 1000-2000 but 750-800! And Croc lifts 10-17TONS!

wolverine8888
were the hell does it say batman can lift 800 pounds
there no way he cna lift that much that would put him stronger then captain america which he aint

Dmx777
Well maybe he on bane serum lol he a druggy too... I DUNNO but it says that he lifts 800 it does not sound right to me either but we r not talking bout batman but about croc!

wolverine8888
were has it ever stated batman can lift mroe then 500 pounds I want some prove about croc and of batman some comic evidence

Dmx777
okay in one of the comics i am not sure which but croc lifted the ground around batman and it was sealed down by metal me>box<you!

wolverine8888
ok thats not good enough man u actauly have to have comic number and such

Dmx777
go google it type killer croc lift ground u will see...

wolverine8888
nope u google it and put a picture on here

house
rhino takes them both out by himself.

Dmx777
first pic is when croc was mutating even more second is croc old version vs lizard and look at croc he looks much bigger and teathier.

Dmx777
Here is the croc vs liz thing i talked about

Arahan
Rhino is class 85
Lizard 12-15

By the way: They win. A bloodlust Lizard is a real badass.

Dmx777
No no but the croc is better then the lizard and bane and rhino are a good match since rhino will run into walls and just attack everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.