-=- Famous Last Words -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
What are your favorit "famous last words" before you fragged somebody over multiplayer, Or AI ingame? It can also be in some cenematics, BUT it can't be you, and it has to be the last words before the person croaks.

I don't mean by you, I mean by the frag-ee

Not Even Five minutes ago, I threw a grenade behind some Machinery where a Clone was Hidding, (F.E.A.R.) And it whent soemthing like this:

"Fuc-" BOOM!

Well it was actually more of a "FOAM!" mixed with "BOOM", but young et the idea.

I was crying. Soo funny.

Koala MeatPie
Oh and, before anybody posts it...

"LEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOY!"
-=- W.o.W. -=-

hotsauce6548
I was playing with a few Canadian guys in Halo 2, and the one seemed to have a bit of a hatred towards America. happy

Anyway, he was trying to make fun of America's overweight population, and he was talking about McDonald's.

Kind went like this:

"Hey, you--do you want a supersize with--" Grenade. BOOM! ... AURGH!!!

My whole team (including me) were cracking up, hysterical.

El_NINO
COUNTER-STRIKE

"Let me dri.." *dead, rannned his ass over*

SaTsuJiN
Halo 2

"Yo, WT.." Betrayal x 5!

I bet next time those bastards'll move when I honk evil face

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Halo 2

"Yo, WT.." Betrayal x 5!

I bet next time those bastards'll move when I honk evil face

laughing

Shadow x 20
Shadow: Maria this is what you wanted right? This is my promise I made to you.

Metal Overlord: It's no use but why can't I defeat you?

StinkFist462
it wasnt so much in the game.. but me and my buddy were playing Halo 1 back in the day, and i killed 1 marine and he gave me so much shit for it.

then like 2 minutes later we were getting owned so he tossed a grenade, and thus killing the remaining marines. i thought that was hella funny. still is.

DarkC
"AW crap!"

MarioX
"At least I like chicken"

-My Leeroy Jenkins WoW character.

Spearhead
There's a skin in JK:O that, when it dies, starts playing "Right about now...the funk's old brother" for a good 20 seconds...that's always a laugh no expression

El_NINO
You will find the best last words always on COUNTERSTRIKE. Everytime is different which makes me always laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.