4 way BATTLE-Juggernaut vs.Hulk vs. Rhino vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
box I go for jugs and i think thing will be dead in 2 sec plus no prep time!

Dmx777
YeYea thinking bout it Jugs since he is unstoppable and let me make it IN A ROOM!

Dmx777
boxTHE ROOM IS UNBRACABLE AND IS VERY SMALLbox

wolverine8888
hulk because juggernaut was serverly down grade plus hulk gets stronger and stronger when mad

NoFate007
If you're talking about classic Juggernaut, he wins this. Then Hulk, then Thing, then Rhino.

No matter what, Rhino is the first one out, since he's an idiot and he'd go after them all at the same time. Thing is the next one out cause he's the next least powerful. Then its Hulk vs Juggernaut and we've all seen those threads.

Dmx777
Yea classic Jugs will kill them all but i will be crazy just imagine them jugs will prolly lift rhino and use him as a weapon and thing will bounce off everyone lol.

jollyjim311
The hulk steals Juggernauts crystal and Rhinos suit and kills eyeryone. Oh yeah and he is bit by a radioactive spider... and wears the carnage suit over Rhino's, and uses Mjinlor...

Back on topic, Classic Juggernaut would win.

Ultimate Hulk43
If it's Classic Juggernaut,he wins.Otherwise,the Hulk wins.

UltimateIronman
what about angry angry angry angry ANGRY hulk?

gladiator69
hulk would kick all there butts including juggy ive seen it already a comic book where him and juggy go at it juggy gets afew licks at hulk but hulk knocks his ass out.

Dmx777
Well i agree but jugs has been known to defeat hulk quite a few times!

JediMasterLuke5
I say Hulk wins.

olympian
Rhino and Thing get ko and its a tossup between the other two.

Dmx777
thing does get killed!

gladiator69
hulk would kick all there asses. ive seen afew comic books myself where he knocks out thing and ive seen another where him and juggy go at it. juggy gets afew licks at him but hulk knocks him out

Warmonger
Originally posted by gladiator69
hulk would kick all there asses. ive seen afew comic books myself where he knocks out thing and ive seen another where him and juggy go at it. juggy gets afew licks at him but hulk knocks him out

Never. Hulk has never knocked out Juggernaut under his own power. Never.

gladiator69
how may hulk comic books have u read pall ?

Warmonger
how may hulk comic books have u read pall ?

What difference does that make? Hulk has fought Juggernaut three times and not one has he kncoked Juggernaut out under with his own power. Name an issue show, show a scan, hell summerize where you saw Juggernat get kncoked out by Hulk. Stop trying to deflect the issue.

gladiator69
il show u an issue no problemo check out hulk 404 i have it myself. they 1st team up and they go after the city and do crap to others. at the end they go at it. juggy knocks him down afew times right at the end hulk throws him far away and knocks his ass out. check it out yourself

gladiator69
im looking at it right now and in some part of the book hercules joins in and knocks hulk down but he gets back up and knocks the crap out of hercules but hercules still lives after that he got back up also after that hit

Warmonger
il show u an issue no problemo check out hulk 404 i have it myself. they 1st team up and they go after the city and do crap to others. at the end they go at it. juggy knocks him down afew times right at the end hulk throws him far away and knocks his ass out. check it out yourself

Nope.

Juggernat gets back up and comments that Hulk is too stupid to understand someone who he cna't hurt. Cain is about to attack Hulk from behind when the X-Men show up from nowhere and Jean grey and Xavier subdue him mentally.

What? Hercules doens't even show up in that comic.

gladiator69
right at the end hulk knocks off juggys helmet and gives him a big punch in the stomach and he doesnt get back up after that. look at page 24. and look at page 16 hercules knocks hulk down hard while hulk is down on the ground he gives hercules a big kick and kicks him for away out in the jungle

gladiator69
PS. theres not one xmen character on there. just vision but he was only on the xmen just for awhile long time ago

gladiator69
waiting for a response buddy

Warmonger
Dude you are confusing two different comics.

The first time Hulk and Juggernatu fought started out with them teaming up then fighting. Then the X-Men showed up and took Juggs down iwht mental attacks.

The second time Juggs was wearing regular clothes and clearing trees in South America. He ran into Hulk and the two started fighting eventually Juggs beat Hulk unconcious and would have kept going until Red skull orded Juggernaut to stop. They rig Hulk up with some sort of midn control device and have him fight the Avengers. Eventually Hulk breaks free of the control and thats when he punchs Juggernaut. Juggernaut started to get up then Hulk destroyed the mind control machine and the psychic backlash knocked Juggs out. It wasn't the Hulk who did it.

gladiator69
i was only talking about one comic book so no i was not mixing any up. look at hulk # 404 if you have it and youll see all the stuff of what ive been telling you. and look at the front of the book its the avengers they go after. the xmen have nothing to do with it. put your specs on and look at it yourself. and yes it was hulk that did that right after he gives juggy a big hit in the stomach hes down on the ground but he still lives.

gladiator69
and yes red skull does screw with his mind to stop fighting juggy after hulk knocks him down. if red skull didnt do that to hulk he would have kept knocking the crap out of juggy and knock him out permenantly. by by juggy. so jugg is lucky that red skull did that to hulk

Warmonger

you are getting two differnet comics mixed up. Cause in this one it is just Hulk and Jugg fighitng then the X-Men show up after Hulk tosses Juggernaut into a mountain. Then you drifted over into this.

Originally posted by gladiator69 im looking at it right now and in some part of the book hercules joins in and knocks hulk down but he gets back up and knocks the crap out of hercules but hercules still lives after that he got back up also after that hit

So you are getting them mixed up. Read your own posts. Second Juggernaut wasn't knocked out when Hulk hit him in the stomcah it wasn't until they destroy the machine that the psychic backlash knocks out everyone there.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut easily wins. Hulk would be second, but Juggy wins by a longshot.

Being invulnerable must be awesome.

Warmonger
and yes red skull does screw with his mind to stop fighting juggy after hulk knocks him down. if red skull didnt do that to hulk he would have kept knocking the crap out of juggy and knock him out permenantly. by by juggy. so jugg is lucky that red skull did that to hulk
Damn. Read the issue before that it was Juggernaut who was beating the piss out of Hulk unitl Red Skull called him off.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut easily wins. Hulk would be second, but Juggy wins by a longshot.

Being invulnerable must be awesome.

have you read the comic book yourself dude ? hulk # 404

gladiator69
Originally posted by Warmonger
Damn. Read the issue before that it was Juggernaut who was beating the piss out of Hulk unitl Red Skull called him off.

i know that the one before that juggy goes at it with him also there hes the # guy but at the next issue they go at if finall and hulk knocks him down. once again check it out

Warmonger
i know that the one before that juggy goes at it with him also there hes the # guy but at the next issue they go at if finall and hulk knocks him down. once again check it out

Hulk kncoks him down not out it was the backlash that did him and everone else in the room except Hulk.

And whatabout what I already said that you mixed up the two comics?

gladiator69
Hulk kncoks him down not out it was the backlash that did him and everone else in the room except Hulk.

And whatabout what I already said that you mixed up the two comics?

in the room ? look at the page and there out there in the jungle where they go at it and hulk knocks him down not out your correct there. but redskull uses his device in his lab to mess with hulks head to keep him from knocking out juggy permanently. if redskull didnt use his machine on him hulk probably would still be trying to kill him

Warmonger
in the room ? look at the page and there out there in the jungle where they go at it and hulk knocks him down not out your correct there. but redskull uses his device in his lab to mess with hulks head to keep him from knocking out juggy permanently. if redskull didnt use his machine on him hulk probably would still be trying to kill him

Hulk couldn't do it the two other times he fought Hulk its just wishful thinkging on your part to think he could do it then. The Clsoest Hulk ever came to killing Juggernaut was whe he was War Hulk.

Metalmanx
have you read the comic book yourself dude ? hulk # 404

Are you referring to War Hulk? The Hulk that was enhanced with Celestial Tech given to him by Apocalypse?

Yes, I saw that WAR HULK was able to break Juggy's momentum enchantment. Other than that, not really impressed.

Before he was amped up, Juggy was having his merry way with Hulk, and was an inch away from killing him had Red Skull not stopped him.

So, in conclusion, I stand by what I said. Juggernaut wins. Easily.

gladiator69
Are you referring to War Hulk? The Hulk that was enhanced with Celestial Tech given to him by Apocalypse?

Yes, I saw that WAR HULK was able to break Juggy's momentum enchantment. Other than that, not really impressed.

Before he was amped up, Juggy was having his merry way with Hulk, and was an inch away from killing him had Red Skull not stopped him.

So, in conclusion, I stand by what I said. Juggernaut wins. Easily.

Are you referring to War Hulk? no i am not. im reffering to the
incredible hulk the original one

Warmonger
The point is that Hulk didn't knock Juggernaut out. IT was the pschic backlash casued when Hulk broke the Machine.

gladiator69
i know he didnt knock out juggy he was going to after he knocked juggy down he was still gonna keep on going at him. but red skull kept him from doing that

Warmonger
Right.
Which means that you were wrong when you said this:

gladiator69
i opend up the book after i put that and i said i admit that he didnt knock him out just knocked him down but he would have been knocked out for good if it werent for redskull there

Warmonger
Of course. wink

Dmx777
i am back k jugs just kicks the living guts out of hulk that is my openion!

gladiator69
Originally posted by Dmx777
i am back k jugs just kicks the living guts out of hulk that is my openion!

when did juggy kick hulks butt ? tell me which comic book. cause in 404 hulk knocks his ass down on the ground and juggy is lucky that redskull kept hulk from finishing juggy permanently. he would have if redskull didnt join in there

long pig
when did juggy kick hulks butt ? tell me which comic book. cause in 404 hulk knocks his ass down on the ground and juggy is lucky that redskull kept hulk from finishing juggy permanently. he would have if redskull didnt join in there

Hulk#403, Jug takes out Hulk in a few shots.

Hulk#172 Jug beats Hulk down until a telepath by the name of Prof X magically pops by and TP's Jug out.

Classic Jug is superior to Hulk in everything, even strength if you believe the Marvel Editors.

gladiator69
hulk is stronger than juggy ive herd it from more others than you so thats your opinion if u like juggy better

Hulk#403, Jug takes out Hulk in a few shots.
and yes afew shots but not all the way down like hulk did to juggy in 404

long pig
Hulk didn't take Jug out at all. He knocked him down & Jug was on his way to getting back up when he was K.O'd by a mind attack.

Jug beat Hulk almost to death....not on his knees, or side...but to death. All that saved Hulk was Red Skull. Hulk even thought to himself that Jug wasn't giving him any time to recover.

Fact is, Hulk has never once made Jug feel pain under his own power.

gladiator69
hulk knocked his ass down for good and he wasnt knocked out for good cause red skull helped his ass there. if redskull didnt screw with hulks head he would have taken out juggy for good

long pig
Hulk didn't knock him out....ever. The backlash did.

Hulk is physically INCAPABLE of knocking Juggernaut out.

If red skull didn't stop Jug, Hulk would be DEAD...no ifs ands or buts. Hulk would be DEAD.

gladiator69
Originally posted by long pig
Hulk didn't knock him out....ever. The backlash did.

Hulk is physically INCAPABLE of knocking Juggernaut out.

If red skull didn't stop Jug, Hulk would be DEAD...no ifs ands or buts. Hulk would be DEAD.

hulk would be dead ? what the hell are u talking about dude. hulk was fine and about trash juggy big time after he trhough him down like i sad before and again. redskull stopped hulk from finishing jugg

long pig
hulk would be dead ? what the hell are u talking about dude. hulk was fine and about trash juggy big time after he trhough him down like i sad before and again. redskull stopped hulk from finishing jugg
You're confusing the books. That, or you're not very smart.

#403 Jug vs Hulk: Jug beats Hulk all but to death. Red Skull comes in and calls JUG off saying "Don't kill him, Cain. He may be of some use."

#404 Jug vs Hulk: Jug beats Hulk, Hulk stalemates for a second and finally gets a hit in to make Jug fall over. Jug starts to stand up and then Hulk lets out a MENTAL backlash which K.O's Jug.

Hulk is physically incapable of beating Jug. Physically incapable of HURTING Jug.

Metalmanx

Are you just trolling? Or are you really this dense?

Did you read the comic at all? Juggernaut was having his merry way with Hulk, stomping the hell out of him. Hulk was IN SERIOUS PAIN and was knocked the hell out. Juggy was JUST ABOUT to kill Hulk, but Red Skull stopped him.

Like someone said before, had it not been for Red Skull, Hulk would be dead right now. Juggernaut was just thrashing the hell out of him. Hulk has never and will never be able to knock Juggernaut out under his own power. Can't say the same for Juggernaut, however, since he's been proven to be able to knock Hulk the hell out before, and close to death no less.

Just think about this for a minute. Let it sink in.

long pig
Argh, I keep forgetting the NEW Jug....gladiator may be thinking current Jug and Classic Jug are the same.

ARRRGHHHH!!!!

gladiator69
Are you just trolling? Or are you really this dense?

Did you read the comic at all? Juggernaut was having his merry way with Hulk, stomping the hell out of him. Hulk was IN SERIOUS PAIN and was knocked the hell out. Juggy was JUST ABOUT to kill Hulk, but Red Skull stopped him.

Like someone said before, had it not been for Red Skull, Hulk would be dead right now. Juggernaut was just thrashing the hell out of him. Hulk has never and will never be able to knock Juggernaut out under his own power. Can't say the same for Juggernaut, however, since he's been proven to be able to knock Hulk the hell out before, and close to death no less.

Just think about this for a minute. Let it sink in.

i think u got it the other way around dude look at hulk # 404 redskull kept hulk from knocking out juggy all the way. he didnt keep juggy from doing that to him. jugg was already down on the ground be he wasnt out for good. hes luck redskull did that to hulk. or by by juggy

gladiator69
Argh, I keep forgetting the NEW Jug....gladiator may be thinking current Jug and Classic Jug are the same.

ARRRGHHHH!!!!

its the classic jugg thats in those 2 comic books so yes im thinking about that one. look at the books yourself

Metalmanx
Can someone find this boy some scans of Juggernaut thrashing Hulk so we can all go about our lives?

long pig
i think u got it the other way around dude look at hulk # 404 redskull kept hulk from knocking out juggy all the way. he didnt keep juggy from doing that to him. jugg was already down on the ground be he wasnt out for good. hes luck redskull did that to hulk. or by by juggy
Ok, I get it. You ARE confused.

Listen, Hulk was only able to knock Jug over, nothing else. That's all Hulk would EVER be able to do to Classic Jugs.

There was not going to be a follow through, Hulk was not fixing to K.O Jug, or hurt Jug. Why? He can't.

What you saw was PIS, plain and simple:

Hulk needs to win so the plot can continue. Hulk can't physically beat Jug. So, the writer GIVES Hulk a new mental power to be used only that one time.

If Hulk didn't K.O Jug with a mental attack, he would have been beaten to death.

long pig
Can someone find this boy some scans of Juggernaut thrashing Hulk so we can all go about our lives?
Hell, the cover says it all.

http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-402.jpg
Jug beats the stuffing out of Hulk.

Warmonger
Its why I pretty much stopped arguing with him it was pretty clear that he either didn't know what he was talking about or he was just trolling.

In Hulk 403 Juggernaut nearly beat Hulk to death period. Red Skull called him off after he beat Hulk unconcious and was and was in the process of continueing the beating.

Oh an dLP your pic doens't work.

In Hulk 404 Hulk hits Juggernaut who falls over thats it. He wasn't unconcious Hulk wasn't about to "finish him off"Juggernat was still able and ready to fight then Hulk broke the mind control device and the pschic backlash knocked Juggs out. Hulk didn't do it.

Is this clear?

gladiator69
which book are yall looking at where jugg smashes hulk ?

gladiator69
Its why I pretty much stopped arguing with him it was pretty clear that he either didn't know what he was talking about or he was just trolling.

In Hulk 403 Juggernaut nearly beat Hulk to death period. Red Skull called him off after he beat Hulk unconcious and was and was in the process of continueing the beating.

Oh an dLP your pic doens't work.

In Hulk 404 Hulk hits Juggernaut who falls over thats it. He wasn't unconcious Hulk wasn't about to "finish him off"Juggernat was still able and ready to fight then Hulk broke the mind control device and the pschic backlash knocked Juggs out. Hulk didn't do it.

Is this clear? good boy now your lookin at the part of what ive been telling you about. and hulk goes all the way when he fights somone. if sure he would have finished jugg if redskull didnt do that to him

long pig
which book are yall looking at where jugg smashes hulk ?
Ya' see that big ol' ugly red headed guy? That's Juggernaut. Hulk meets his fists.
http://hulkangry.com/images/wallpaper/comicbooks/hulk400/402.jpg

long pig
good boy now your lookin at the part of what ive been telling you about. and hulk goes all the way when he fights somone. if sure he would have finished jugg if redskull didnt do that to him
No, no no no NO!

Listen.

Hulk, ESPECIALLY Prof Hulk is INCAPABLE of hurting Jug.

gladiator69
No, no no no NO!

Listen.

Hulk, ESPECIALLY Prof Hulk is INCAPABLE of hurting Jug.

when the hell did Hulk, ESPECIALLY Prof Hulk is INCAPABLE of hurting Jug. ?

gladiator69
Ya' see that big ol' ugly red headed guy? That's Juggernaut. Hulk meets his fists.
http://hulkangry.com/images/wallpaper/comicbooks/hulk400/402.jpg

i was talking about 404 not 402. i dont know what happens in that one.

long pig
when the hell did Hulk, ESPECIALLY Prof Hulk is INCAPABLE of hurting Jug. ?
What?

Warmonger
You seem to have some sort of reading comprehension problem. I understand I don't take the time to edit my posts so maybe thats throwing you off. If you would go back and read this thread you would have seen that I already told you this. Here it is.
Dude you are confusing two different comics.

The first time Hulk and Juggernatu fought started out with them teaming up then fighting. Then the X-Men showed up and took Juggs down iwht mental attacks.

The second time Juggs was wearing regular clothes and clearing trees in South America. He ran into Hulk and the two started fighting eventually Juggs beat Hulk unconcious and would have kept going until Red skull orded Juggernaut to stop. They rig Hulk up with some sort of midn control device and have him fight the Avengers. Eventually Hulk breaks free of the control and thats when he punchs Juggernaut. Juggernaut started to get up then Hulk destroyed the mind control machine and the psychic backlash knocked Juggs out. It wasn't the Hulk who did it.

Hulk couldn't even make Juggernat Bleed in any of their fights he managed to kock him down big deal what make s you think that Hulk would have finsished Juggernaut off?

In the two fights that Juggernaut and Hulk have had before that Hulk was unable to hurt Juggernaut but Juggernaut was beating the piss out of him obth times and Hulk had to be saved by someone else.

Doesn't thsi evidence indicate that it would have been Juggernaut who would have finsihed Hulk off if they went at it again.

We know Juggernat had already kncoked Hulk out and was beating him to death its nothing but your pitiful delusion that Hulk was about to "finish" him off.

UltimateIronman
jugg wins

gladiator69
hulk wins. from 402-404 theres the last comic where juggy and hulk go at it and yes juggy throws him a little ways and hulk knocks off juggys helmet and gives him a big punch in the stomach and he fell his ass on the ground. juggy never got up and did anything to hulk after that. adios juggy if redskull wasnt there

long pig
i was talking about 404 not 402. i dont know what happens in that one.
In 402, Jug dominates him.

In 404, Hulk stalemates. Hulk WOULD have been dominated, but the mental attack took Jug out before Jug had the chance to beat Hulk again.

long pig
hulk wins. from 402-404 theres the last comic where juggy and hulk go at it and yes juggy throws him a little ways and hulk knocks off juggys helmet and gives him a big punch in the stomach and he fell his ass on the ground. juggy never got up and did anything to hulk after that. adios juggy if redskull wasnt there
Tell me EXACTLY what Hulk would have been able to do to Jug? Just humor me.

Warmonger

Thats just your opinion.

Juggernaut wasn't unconcious or unable to fight.

His part in the comic was over the reason the fight didn't continue was because a mental attack disable Juggernaut.

Juggernaut had knocked Hulk out and was still beating on him until Red Skull stopped him. Hulk was definetly about to lose his life until Red Skull stepped in.

Hulk didn't even knock Juggernaut out, and Juggernaut was working for Red Skull who was trying to recruit Hulk. At no point was Juggs life in danger. You are the only one who thinks Hulk was about to finish Juggernaut.

gladiator69
kept on hitting him more and more and more if redskull didnt phuck with his mind. when hulk fights somone and if he knocks somone down he doesnt just leave them just down on the ground he goes all the way if u didnt know that

Metalmanx
I've come to the conclusion that gladiator69 is just trolling now. That or he doesn't seem to understand the clear proof right in front of his eyes.

gladiator69
I've come to the conclusion that gladiator69 is just trolling now. That or he doesn't seem to understand the clear proof right in front of his eyes.

i have both comic books and im looking at them right now and yes some of the stuff you people are saying are right but no juggy does not knock out hulk or hulk does not knock out juggy final

long pig
kept on hitting him more and more and more if redskull didnt phuck with his mind. when hulk fights somone and if he knocks somone down he doesnt just leave them just down on the ground he goes all the way if u didnt know that
And?
Hitting Jug more and more would have done what?

long pig
i have both comic books and im looking at them right now and yes some of the stuff you people are saying are right but no juggy does not knock out hulk or hulk does not knock out juggy final
In issue #402, Hulk is incapacitated. Hulk is beaten effortlessly by Jugs.

In issue #404, Hulk fights Jugs, starts to lose and then lets out a mental backlash that K.O's Jug.

gladiator69
after so many hit he probably could have killed him if he keeps on going.

gladiator69
In issue #402, Hulk is incapacitated. Hulk is beaten effortlessly by Jugs.

In issue #404, Hulk fights Jugs, starts to lose and then lets out a mental backlash that K.O's Jug.

good boy now u get it In issue #404, Hulk fights Jugs, starts to lose and then lets out a mental backlash that K.O's Jug.

Warmonger
Long Pig, Metal, I think we're about done here.

long pig
after so many hit he probably could have killed him if he keeps on going.
Jug can't die by physical force. Nor can he be hurt by Hulk's punches. Jug doesn't tire or get weaker. He doesn't feel pain.

What exactly could Hulk do again?

gladiator69
if jugg doesnt feal pain than he would have gotten back up and knock the crap out of hulk but he didnt he was still down there after hulk knocked the crap out of him

long pig
if jugg doesnt feal pain than he would have gotten back up and knock the crap out of hulk but he didnt he was still down there after hulk knocked the crap out of him
He was getting back up, stupid.

The mental backlash knocked him out before he could.

You see, hulk would have lost 10/10 if Jug wasn't K.O'd by the backlash.

gladiator69
u dont know if hulk would have lost. he was fine untill redskull bumped in there screwing with his head. he would have still kept on standing there waiting for juggy to get up so he can knock his ass on the ground again or who knows what else he could have done to him

long pig
Yes, I do know Prof. Hulk would have lost. He DOESN'T have the tools to win.

He can't hurt Jug.
He can't stop Jug.
He can't outlast Jug.
He can't overpower Jug.
He can't outrun Jug.

He couldn't do ANYTHING.

Metalmanx
Found em. Took me some time, too. Better appreciate it.

Metalmanx

long pig
gladiator left. He's shamed his fanboy race. sad

Metalmanx
For some reason, I'm having trouble posting these pics one after the other. I'm trying to post the third page now, but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Metalmanx
Ah well. I'll post them anyway. Cuz I like seeing them.

Metalmanx
Weeeeee

Metalmanx
Hulk Smash!

Metalmanx
Tricky Juggernaut...

Metalmanx
He's called unstoppable for a reason...

Metalmanx
And for the grand finale...

savagerampage
loolol hey arent those my scans from the hulk vs juggernaut thread? lol

Metalmanx
They very well could be, my friend.

Dmx777
is there somewhere to read comics online?

Metalmanx
Well, you can go to uncannyxmen.net and read detailed descriptions of any comic relating to the X-men. That's about all I know though.

gladiator69
hulkster of course

Metalmanx
Okay, gladiator69. Whatever you say. no

outarddwarf
in the first fight it was the x-men who stopped Juggernaut!

cybermaster
id say hulk would win deffinently

Swanky-Tuna
This just boils down to another Hulk vs Juggernaut thread.

cybermaster
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
This just boils down to another Hulk vs Juggernaut thread. thats been done a 100 times now

outarddwarf
i like this thread because people acctually give juggernaut some credit. I have read a bunch of them and Juggy has like one supporter in each one.

Eternity
Juggernaut is invulnerable and indestructable but not undefeatble. Those who say he is equal to hulk in strength are confused. It took juggernaut a month to break out of concrete while hulk has broken out of secondary adamantium. It took ten years to come out of a mountain while hulk just smashed one. He could not lay a finger on onslaught who sent him flying across COUNTRIES! while hulk was able to break his armor. What are some of juggernauts strength feats can any of them match hulks? Hulks strength has been said to be limitless countless times. He has done things that thor and other people of juggernauts strength level could not do and some still say they are equal in strength.
The hulk that lost to juggernaut was professor hulk. In hulk 172 juggernaut hits hulk from behind and tries to start beating savge hulk. Savage hulk in turn grabs him swings him around making his helmet come off and throws him away Hulk then starts to walk away not seeing juggernaut and after this juggernaut gets up in order to try and continue the fight when the X men show up and mind blast him. Juggernaut tried to continue the fight after hulk began walking away if he had continued the same thing would have happened until hulk had gotten sufficiently angry to throw far enough away so that he would be unable to return until hulk had left that area this may not be a knockout victory but it is still a victory for hulk
Hulk is also faster and even with his low intelligence a better fighter than juggernaut In most hulk juggernaut fights this is what would happen provided it is savage hulk and he gets enraged thereby causing his strength to surpass that of juggernaut
Juggernauts base strength is equal to savage hulks base strength but since jugs strength doeeeeees nooooooot increase and savge hulks does savage hulk has the potential to become far stronger than juggernaut

Swanky-Tuna
Eternity, your harddrive refuses to have new data inputed doesn't it.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Eternity
Juggernaut is invulnerable and indestructable but not undefeatble. Those who say he is equal to hulk in strength are confused. It took juggernaut a month to break out of concrete while hulk has broken out of secondary adamantium. It took ten years to come out of a mountain while hulk just smashed one. He could not lay a finger on onslaught who sent him flying across COUNTRIES! while hulk was able to break his armor. What are some of juggernauts strength feats can any of them match hulks? Hulks strength has been said to be limitless countless times. He has done things that thor and other people of juggernauts strength level could not do and some still say they are equal in strength.
The hulk that lost to juggernaut was professor hulk. In hulk 172 juggernaut hits hulk from behind and tries to start beating savge hulk. Savage hulk in turn grabs him swings him around making his helmet come off and throws him away Hulk then starts to walk away not seeing juggernaut and after this juggernaut gets up in order to try and continue the fight when the X men show up and mind blast him. Juggernaut tried to continue the fight after hulk began walking away if he had continued the same thing would have happened until hulk had gotten sufficiently angry to throw far enough away so that he would be unable to return until hulk had left that area this may not be a knockout victory but it is still a victory for hulk
Hulk is also faster and even with his low intelligence a better fighter than juggernaut In most hulk juggernaut fights this is what would happen provided it is savage hulk and he gets enraged thereby causing his strength to surpass that of juggernaut
Juggernauts base strength is equal to savage hulks base strength but since jugs strength doeeeeees nooooooot increase and savge hulks does savage hulk has the potential to become far stronger than juggernaut

Hulk has never handled Thor like Juggernaut has. That is one of the reasons that people say that Juggernaut's base strenthg is greater than Hulk's. Both the moutain and the cement are PIS. The mountain was there merely to explain why juggernaut had not been around for the past decade. And the cement was just to save spiderman's ass cause he couldn'tdefeat him.

First of all Onlsaught didn't even exist as a physical entity when he encountered Juggernaut. He was purely psychic Juggernaut's one weakness. Second of all you seem to forget that Hulk couldn't even get through Onlsaught's forefeild or that Hulk wasn't there by himself. IT wasn't until vision and rouge charged him that Hulk was even able to get near him. On top of that Hulk was being sheilded by psi-blockers that he got from the Avengers. Also the first person to break Onlsaught's armor was Cyclops who put a hole right through him.

Sure Hulk might be abelt to toss Juggernaut away, but just asi easily Juggernaut can do the same, not to mention unlike Juggernaut Hulk can be knocked out by simply being hit over and over agian as Juggernaut already demonstrated.

Juggernaut's strentgh does in crease it is tied to his emeotional state. When confident and angry the Juggernaut's powers go through the roof. That is what 8th day juggernaut was. He wanted to go somewhere and do somethingmore than he ever wanted to do before and nothign could stop him. Where as he actually became weaker after he landed in new Jersey because he was scared as Beast pointed out. That is why psylocke's knife worked through his helmet, and why cable was actually able to put him down temporarily with a power cable.

outarddwarf
some one questioned the power of juggernaut. Yea sure...

outarddwarf
even with all the muscle flayed from his bones he was still quite capable of walking and feats of strenght. he is pissed and it works with his enchantment to increase its power.

Eternity
Hulk has never handled Thor like Juggernaut has. That is one of the reasons that people say that Juggernaut's base strenthg is greater than Hulk's. Both the moutain and the cement are PIS. The mountain was there merely to explain why juggernaut had not been around for the past decade. And the cement was just to save spiderman's ass cause he couldn'tdefeat him.

First of all Onlsaught didn't even exist as a physical entity when he encountered Juggernaut. He was purely psychic Juggernaut's one weakness. Second of all you seem to forget that Hulk couldn't even get through Onlsaught's forefeild or that Hulk wasn't there by himself. IT wasn't until vision and rouge charged him that Hulk was even able to get near him. On top of that Hulk was being sheilded by psi-blockers that he got from the Avengers. Also the first person to break Onlsaught's armor was Cyclops who put a hole right through him.

Sure Hulk might be abelt to toss Juggernaut away, but just asi easily Juggernaut can do the same, not to mention unlike Juggernaut Hulk can be knocked out by simply being hit over and over agian as Juggernaut already demonstrated.

Juggernaut's strentgh does in crease it is tied to his emeotional state. When confident and angry the Juggernaut's powers go through the roof. That is what 8th day juggernaut was. He wanted to go somewhere and do somethingmore than he ever wanted to do before and nothign could stop him. Where as he actually became weaker after he landed in new Jersey because he was scared as Beast pointed out. That is why psylocke's knife worked through his helmet, and why cable was actually able to put him down temporarily with a power cable.

Wasnt eigth day created by juggernaut somehow tapping into more of cyttoraks power? It may have been because of his emotional state but this does not happen everyday unlike hulks strength which increases regularly. Since i do not see an eigth day juggernaut coming into play in this fight i still think hulk wins due to superior strength. I also have to ask isnt juggernauts helmet supposed to protect him from psychic attacks? Please explain how just because onslaught was psychic juggernaut lost to him. Didnt he have his helmet on?

Hulk has also beaten Thor in warrior madness form which multiplies thors strength by ten times. Could you please post some of juggernauts great feats to prove he is stronger than hulk. I still do not believe juggernaut is stronger than hulk or as strong and 8th day juggernaut is not who ia am referring to but if you can prove otherwise then juggernaut wins

newjak86
Wasnt eigth day created by juggernaut somehow tapping into more of cyttoraks power? It may have been because of his emotional state but this does not happen everyday unlike hulks strength which increases regularly. Since i do not see an eigth day juggernaut coming into play in this fight i still think hulk wins due to superior strength. I also have to ask isnt juggernauts helmet supposed to protect him from psychic attacks? Please explain how just because onslaught was psychic juggernaut lost to him. Didnt he have his helmet on?

Hulk has also beaten Thor in warrior madness form which multiplies thors strength by ten times. Could you please post some of juggernauts great feats to prove he is stronger than hulk. I still do not believe juggernaut is stronger than hulk or as strong and 8th day juggernaut is not who ia am referring to but if you can prove otherwise then juggernaut wins Yeah that is what 8th day is Juggernaut tapping into more power but he has demonstrated the ability to tap into his power through raw emotions. Like when he fought D'Spayre he said so him slef when he feels rage nothing on this world or anyother can stop him.
He has also tapped into more of his power by training with the gem like when he shrinks things.
He aslo can get stronger when outside influeces cause him tap into more power.
8th day is just Juggs tapping into more power. He can do this normally throuh emotions alone that is why a blood lusted Juggernaut is nothing to mess with.

Eternity
Nor is a bloodlusted hulk something to mess with. The thing is juggernauts strength increases do not come like hulks and hulk could have become far stronger than him this is also simply an ordinary juggernaut.

King_Mungi
There is already a Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread, this is what this thread has turned into.

newjak86
Nor is a bloodlusted hulk something to mess with. The thing is juggernauts strength increases do not come like hulks and hulk could have become far stronger than him this is also simply an ordinary juggernaut. Not really this isn't true. Even Hulks own writers once said they think Juggernaut is stronger then Hulk because of the unlimited power he can draw from cyttorak. All Juggs has to do is get emotional and angry and his power increaes like Hulks. Unlike Hulk though Juggs overall power will increase not just his strength.

Eternity
Hulks chief writer said that galactus would be hulks greatest test so there words are not that reliable. Jugs does not get strength icreases in the same manner as hulk his strength does increase using different means but not like hulks. Jugs is also not an emotional guy and has not been known to get drastical strength increases in ordinary fights as hulk has Juggernaut can draw power from cyttorak but i dont think it is unlimited where as hulk draws powers from two unknown dimensions and has been said to have limitless strengh

newjak86
Hulks chief writer said that galactus would be hulks greatest test so there words are not that reliable. Jugs does not get strength icreases in the same manner as hulk his strength does increase using different means but not like hulks. Jugs is also not an emotional guy and has not been known to get drastical strength increases in ordinary fights as hulk has Um yes it does as he once said when fighting D'Spayre when he feels Rage nothing in this world or any can stop him. This was when he had been drained of some of his power by D'Spayre. He was actually feeling pain but when he had his flesh striped from his bones he seemed fine. His power does increase through emotions.

Eternity
When he was fighting as a skeleton did he actually fight didnt his skin come back? anyway juggernauts rage is not as common as hulks rage and he has been seen angry in comics before but never shown to be ultimately powerful because of that

newjak86
When he was fighting as a skeleton did he actually fight didnt his skin come back? anyway juggernauts rage is not as common as hulks rage and he has been seen angry in comics before but never shown to be ultimately powerful because of that Not really Juggs is hardly ever prtrayed as a Rageful person. He normaly is shown as someone who wants to go somewhere and if you get in his way he normally knocks you out of it. He hardly ever goes in actually being serious about beating people up he just does it. And when he has been shown to get serious well then he has knocked out Prof. Hulk. He completely dominated Spiderman as in Spiderman could not stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.