Jango(AOTC) and Boba Fett(ROTJ) Vs Obi-Wan(ATOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Great Vengeance
You actually made a decent thread here, being that Obi had a hard time with Jango he might not prevail against them both.

Darth_Glentract
Fetts for sure. I mean, Jango alone was winning against Obi-wan. Boba will only knock it futher in his favor.

jollyjim311
Are you sure you didn't mean ROTS Obi Wan? Because if you didn't Obi would get wasted.

Darth Avis
a better thread will be this one plus aotc anakin to help his master.

jollyjim311
Make it then, if you want.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
You actually made a decent thread here, being that Obi had a hard time with Jango he might not prevail against them both.

Let's see. Obi was trying to catch Jango not kill him. Boba disarmed him in the Slave 1.

darthsith19
What the f**k? He did? The answer's so obvious, how is it a good thread? Or even decent? It's arguable that Jango could beat AOTC Obi-Wan alone. Throwing Boba in is overkill.

exanda kane
But this is ROTS Obi-Wan and shouldn't be underestiamted...as he has grown much more powerful in the three years of the Clone Wars he might just take them.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
What the f**k? He did? The answer's so obvious, how is it a good thread? Or even decent? It's arguable that Jango could beat AOTC Obi-Wan alone. Throwing Boba in is overkill.

Read the whole quote, he was being sarcastic.

darthsith19
Originally posted by exanda kane
But this is ROTS Obi-Wan and shouldn't be underestiamted...as he has grown much more powerful in the three years of the Clone Wars he might just take them.
No, read it again. It's AOTC Obi-Wan.

But was he? Hard to say unless you actually hear his tone of voice. Vengeance might actually mean it.

exanda kane
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, read it again. It's AOTC Obi-Wan.

Thread was changed. Sorry for your ignorance.

Darth Brainiac
overkill

mace=badass
Originally posted by Darth Brainiac
overkill

I don't think so,.
RotS Obi-wan is way better than AotC Obi.
When Obi was trying to capture Jango, it was a hard fight for him because he was just trying to capture him and counting in the Slave I made it tough for him.
Obi- Wan trying to kill the Fetts, and the Fetts don't have the power of the Slave I on their side, I'm saying its very possible for Obi to beat them.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by exanda kane
Thread was changed. Sorry for your ignorance.

I never changed noting. Sorry for YOUR ignorance.

mace=badass
Well then this thread sucks. If its AotC, the Fetts pown him.
If its RotS Obi then......what I said before.

Se7in
What? AOTC Obi managed to compete with Jango while trying to capture him alive and having to watch his ass as Boba shot him from a ship. Adding Boba is not overkill. Instead of a ship, he has to fight another person. I think Obi takes this, he can defend from something like 20 SBD's at the same time, he can take two bounty hunters.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
What? AOTC Obi managed to compete with Jango while trying to capture him alive and having to watch his ass as Boba shot him from a ship. Adding Boba is not overkill. Instead of a ship, he has to fight another person. I think Obi takes this, he can defend from something like 20 SBD's at the same time, he can take two bounty hunters.
So what, he was trying to capture him alive. Same with Dooku. So could he have beaten Dooku? 20 SBD's? When? Not in AOTC.

Se7in
No, the difference is he didn't get a single hit from Jango who had help. Dooku was a totally differet case in which Obi actually had help, in which Dooku had none, and Dooku managed to strike him twice. Dooku was leagues ahead of Obi by this logic, Jango was a little behind by it.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
I never changed noting. Sorry for YOUR ignorance.

Sarcasm. Sorry for your ingorance yet again (see a councellor roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and your lack of sense of humour.

Darth_Firnost
If it was the OB1 from ROTS he might have a chance but not in AOTC he was still learning how to master soresu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.