Iron Maiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm Reaper
I'm not sure if this topic is already there but I can't be bothered going through ever single page to see.

Anyway, I love Iron Maiden. If anyone else here likes them then post and tell me your favourite songs.

But, this post is strictly for people who LIKE Iron Maiden, not a rant room.
Thanks for your time.

amity75
Love them. There was a time when I could have told you the 48th word in the fourth song on the second side of the 3rd Iron Maiden album in 2 seconds.

Alpha Centauri
There are already 3-4 other Maiden threads. Search next time.

-AC

Grimm Reaper
there is 74 pages and I couldn't be bothered going to see if there was any Iron Maiden, I already said that, but thanks for letting me know. Are there any Judas Priest ones out there? Just so i know because I want to post on them aswell

Alpha Centauri
It's called the search function.

-AC

Grimm Reaper
okay then, I'll find out or I'll just post it without searching for it, how do you like that! HAHA!!

StinkFist462
against forum rules, called spam. you can get banned for that.

how do YOU like that?

Grimm Reaper
i was joking...well it is hard to tell on forums considering it's just typing but i found out that it was against forum rules but I'm still new here so give me a chance

Grim Reefer
never mind, mis read something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.