Cut off a cop today then got pulled over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I was leaving my buddies house with alot of friends and my buddy actully backed into another car in the street but noone saw so we left he did damage the other pretty bad though lol who cares
but everytime we pull away we always like driving like idiots so i pull out onto a busy street but really wasnt busy and i took off and turned left and i seen the car coming but knew if i went really fast i would have beat him. so i did he slammed on his brakes then the lights went on

i pulled over but luckly i was in my town and i know every cop cause of my dad

he seen my licesen plate and knew it was me cause i got my name on it he gets out starts yelling what the **** gary are u drunk or something im like ooo no no no

long story short he shook my hand said if it was anyone else but me i would have gotten as many tickets as he could have gave me big grin

prolly my favorite driving story and trust me there is many

Council#13
Originally posted by DeNiro
I was leaving my buddies house with alot of friends and my buddy actully backed into another car in the street but noone saw so we left he did damage the other pretty bad though lol who cares
but everytime we pull away we always like driving like idiots so i pull out onto a busy street but really wasnt busy and i took off and turned left and i seen the car coming but knew if i went really fast i would have beat him. so i did he slammed on his brakes then the lights went on

i pulled over but luckly i was in my town and i know every cop cause of my dad

he seen my licesen plate and knew it was me cause i got my name on it he gets out starts yelling what the **** gary are u drunk or something im like ooo no no no

long story short he shook my hand said if it was anyone else but me i would have gotten as many tickets as he could have gave me big grin

prolly my favorite driving story and trust me there is many

2gunspolice better not do that or u wont be pulled over next time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.